Females: How big do you like your meat???

ZOMG! I can't BELIEVE you're asking this question! :D Here's my take on it. One of my first boyfriend's was 10inches (NO LIE) and it really hurt. I felt like I was being impaled. Then some years passed and I met this guy who eventually became my boyfriend, and he was like 6 to 7 inches. Perfect fit. I totally believe that it's NOT the size, it's how you use it. The bf I had who was 10inches, he thought he was hot shit because he was so huge. It actually scared me! Unless a guy is like 4 inches (which I've NEVER seen) 6 to 7 is about right for me. :rolleyes:

I don't really care about size, but I like my meat cooked medium RAWR!

too drunk to read this whole thread

id say.....between 6 and 7 imches. medium girth. girth gets no love. never hear about it. girth is very important just sayin.

its been too long. wahhhhh :tears:

id say.....between 6 and 7 imches. medium girth. girth gets no love. never hear about it. girth is very important just sayin.

Hehe, drunk nugzie! :sweet:

I have no idea about sizes, I don't know how many inches is one centimetre, or the other way around, plus I've never measured a penis in my life.

I agree with those who say that other than some minimum requirements, what really matters is how you use it. :D

Hehe, drunk nugzie! :sweet:

I have no idea about sizes, I don't know how many inches is one centimetre, or the other way around, plus I've never measured a penis in my life.

I agree with those who say that other than some minimum requirements, what really matters is how you use it. :D

when I was 19. my b/f at hte time let me measure his pee pee with a ruler. he made me get it hard first. it was 6 inches. i remember. i dunno, actually it was the exact same size as a 3 musketeers bar.

baby baby, Im drunky!!! :D

when I was 19. my b/f at hte time let me measure his pee pee with a ruler. he made me get it hard first. it was 6 inches. i remember. i dunno, actually it was the exact same size as a 3 musketeers bar.

Yes, I know you are. :p So 6 inches must be the average size then, right? It has been mentioned quite a lot on here. :)

It's not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean. Or so I've heard.

I agree with you drunken Nugzie, girth seems to be very important...

W/O experience, I'd say that around 7 inches and plenty of girth sounds about right. maybe 8. :guitar:

nugz! zomg! haha a 3 Musketeers bar :D Back up, away from the Wendy's...put your hands where I can see 'em... :D

if it's too big, like John Holmes, it can't get hard.

i've never been able to handle another guys penis. sometimes i think that's all i want to do in life.

Tags
meat is murder
Back
Top Bottom