For Britain site posts Morrissey endorsement page

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
f*** me! You are actually responsing to a message fully admitting that you haven't read anything about the issue raised? What the could you possibly have to say if you haven't even bothered to read about what occured. The above post could have been completely made up? You are an absolute cretin.
I haven't read today's story (I presume) about his sentencing, no. But I am au fait with the general story. As for the outcome it doesn't interest me. It's too predictable!

What on earth makes you think I have any confidence whatsoever that you have read the manifesto? You seem to respond in a stream of racist consciousness - admitting you respond to post without reading anything about the issue at hand. You have fathomed a new low - even for you - with this bile.

Politics / History is what I live and breathe, young man.

Right now in fact as I sit in Costa I'm multitasking by reading The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli.

Know thy enemy!

Last edited:
Haven't read about this yet, but do I really need to?

MI5 created a faux-right wing group called National Action - an update on their old creation Combat 18, for the social media internet age. So whereas C18 was about real fists and boots, NA was about posting silly messages online (a bit like what we're doing now). MI5 used agent provocateurs to lure young vulnerable or naive misfits into right wing politics, sat them up by making sure they got lots of photos of them with Nazi flags etc, pay for uniforms and flags and logos, even pay for a visit to a German concentration camp (more photos) record everything, and then finally arrest the lot, put them on trial as terrorists to encourage lots of headlines about 'The rise of the evil far right' or 'The far right is more of a risk than radical Islam!'

So basicall the whole thing is a fabricated set-up. For example, one of NAs most tabloid-covered members was a young budding Nazi replete with shaved head who reportedly called his baby Adolf. what they don't mention is that only a year before this man was in Israel training to be an Orthodox Jew i.e. proving he was what we politely call a 'vulnerable person' (suffering from mental illness). These are the people MI5 prey upon.

Jack Renshaw. Young, gay and in the closet. Another confused young man. Another target for MI5. Surprise surprise, this teenager had messaged other gay teenagers slightly younger than him online. Cue sensationalist 'Paedophile Terrorist' headlines.

This is intelligence agencies and the tabloid press working in tandem. It's what they do.

Hmmmm ......

What a picture you attempt to paint of Mr Renshaw as the victim.

National Action was "all about silly posts a bit like we're doing now". Is attempted murder silly to you?
I mean, is it? This is yet another example of incitement; a concept you clearly have no ability or interest in understanding.

Giving evidence during his first National Action trial last summer, he said he wanted to murder the MP "to send the state a message". Is this the kind of mesage you were referring to that you will send in one of your earlier posts in this thread? Is his actions what you are attempting to emulate by your presence here. It's beginning to sound more and more like it.

Mr Renshaw has stated on video ""All Jews are the same, they're all vermin." You probably agree with him?
He also cliamed that Hitler showed them too much mercy. That'll fit nicely with you holocaust denial badge.

As to his paedophilia I think you'll find the ages were 13, 14 and 15 but as you don't bother to read anything before commenting you won't know that. And no, he didn't just chat with them he got these boys to send him photos of their genitalia. So not only are you a racist, holocaust denier, white supremacist and mysoginist you're also an apologist for paedophiles? You are beyond broken.

Renshaw, after sentencing, gave a Nazi salute. Did you salute back?

So there you have it from the mouth of ReelFounatin herself. This is just another conspsiracy theory? The evidence was faked and Jack, 'dear Jack', is an innocent a victim of his own sexuality. In this instance you do another injustice - this time to the LGBT community. If you're not careful your going to run out of people to hate.

That Reel Fountain should be able to continually churn out such dangerous nonsense in this forum shows a severe lack of insight of one Davidt.

What others think is for others to post but I find the above comments wholly and utterly acceptable.

Haven't read about this yet, but do I really need to?

MI5 created a faux-right wing group called National Action - an update on their old creation Combat 18, for the social media internet age. So whereas C18 was about real fists and boots, NA was about posting silly messages online (a bit like what we're doing now). MI5 used agent provocateurs to lure young vulnerable or naive misfits into right wing politics, set them up by making sure they got lots of photos of them with Nazi flags etc, pay for uniforms and flags and logos, even pay for a visit to a German concentration camp (more photos) and and then finally arrest the lot and, put them on trial as terrorists to encourage lots of headlines about 'The rise of the evil far right' or 'The far right is more of a risk than radical Islam!' Fait accompli.

So basically the whole thing is a fabricated set-up. For example, one of NAs most tabloid-covered members was a young budding Nazi replete with shaved head who reportedly called his baby Adolf. What they didn't mention is that only a year before this man was in Israel training to be an Orthodox Jew i.e. proving he was what we politely call a 'vulnerable person' (suffering from mental illness). These are the people MI5 prey upon and mould. Then throw to the lions.

Jack Renshaw. Young, gay and in the closet. Another confused young man. Another target for MI5. Surprise surprise, this teenager had messaged other gay teenagers slightly younger than him online. Cue sensationalist 'Paedophile Terrorist' headlines.

This is intelligence agencies and the tabloid press working in tandem. It's what they do.

I had to read this twice. I thought I misread it. I've always thought of ReelFountain muck like an annoying itch in the middle of my back - I know it's there but I can't quite get to scratch it to make it go away. This makes for a disturbing, hateful read almost as if there's more than a tinge of mental ill health.

For anyone to attempt condone the actions of Jack Renshaw is beyond reprehensible. To casually dismiss his paedophilia, as a set-up, was just sick and a slight on the character of his victims. Shame on you.

Wherever you are ReelFountain I hope that your words are empty and without malice. I hope that you think you're being clever and this is all just your attempt at idle provocation. I hope .... but it all seems much more sinister.

Hmmmm ......

What a picture you attempt to paint of Mr Renshaw as the victim.

National Action was "all about silly posts a bit like we're doing now". Is attempted murder silly to you?
I mean, is it? This is yet another example of incitement; a concept you clearly have no ability or interest in understanding.

Giving evidence during his first National Action trial last summer, he said he wanted to murder the MP "to send the state a message". Is this the kind of mesage you were referring to that you will send in one of your earlier posts in this thread? Is his actions what you are attempting to emulate by your presence here. It's beginning to sound more and more like it.

Mr Renshaw has stated on video ""All Jews are the same, they're all vermin." You probably agree with him?
He also cliamed that Hitler showed them too much mercy. That'll fit nicely with you holocaust denial badge.

As to his paedophilia I think you'll find the ages were 13, 14 and 15 but as you don't bother to read anything before commenting you won't know that. And no, he didn't just chat with them he got these boys to send him photos of their genitalia. So not only are you a racist, holocaust denier, white supremacist and mysoginist you're also an apologist for paedophiles? You are beyond broken.

Renshaw, after sentencing, gave a Nazi salute. Did you salute back?

So there you have it from the mouth of ReelFounatin herself. This is just another conspsiracy theory? The evidence was faked and Jack, 'dear Jack', is an innocent a victim of his own sexuality. In this instance you do another injustice - this time to the LGBT community. If you're not careful your going to run out of people to hate.

That Reel Fountain should be able to continually churn out such dangerous nonsense in this forum shows a severe lack of insight of one Davidt.

What others think is for others to post but I find the above comments wholly and utterly acceptable.
Wow, you actually find me scary...

That gives me a kind of frisson.

How you would fare in the real world out there is a rather comical thought.

I had to read this twice. I thought I misread it. I've always thought of ReelFountain muck like an annoying itch in the middle of my back - I know it's there but I can't quite get to scratch it to make it go away. This makes for a disturbing, hateful read almost as if there's more than a tinge of mental ill health.

For anyone to attempt condone the actions of Jack Renshaw is beyond reprehensible. To casually dismiss his paedophilia, as a set-up, was just sick and a slight on the character of his victims. Shame on you.

Wherever you are ReelFountain I hope that your words are empty and without malice. I hope that you think you're being clever and this is all just your attempt at idle provocation. I hope .... but it all seems much more sinister.
Have you ever actually left your house?

It could be quite a challenge for you out there...

Last edited:
As, little racist, are you.
Be imaginative, I urge you!

Instead of the R word, why not be creative. You are an Enochite! A Mosleyite! A Mussolini-ite! Or take it one step further: A Futurism-ite! A Marinetti-ite! An Ezra Pound reading Yeats-ite!

I demand it! I will not accept laziness in PC vocabulary.

Re: Jack Renshaw.

Imagine being jailed for life for mouthing off to your mates down your local Wetherspoons?

Last edited:
Be imaginative, I urge you!

Instead of the R word, why not be creative. You are an Enochite! A Mosleyite! A Mussolini-ite! Or take it one step further: A Futurism-ite! A Marinetti-ite! An Ezra Pound reading Yeats-ite!

I demand it! I will not accept laziness in PC vocabulary.

Very much one for double standards, as everyone can see. You use an alias and claim to ignore those of us using the 'Anonymous' facility, yet you just can't help replying to us, even though you have twice made grand announcements pronouncing you won't. The fragile ego you have just won't allow yourself to let go and see others be seen to have the definitive last word, such as The Only One.
You're so awfully quick to say in so many words - as you have done in the past - that left-wingers defending
Muslims are appeasers for paedophiles, yet you've just excuses Jack Renshaw for his own grooming and serial abuse of teenagers. On top of this, you make him out to be the "victim". Wow. Does being a hypocrite come as a minimum requirement within the circles you move. It looks very much like it.
There's more than a bit of Renshaw within yourself too. When you look closely enough. Why wouldn't it surprise any of us here that you're firmly ensconced in the closet yourself? Given the treatment of Ernst Rohm and Milo Yiannopolous, it's safe to say that your ethnonationalist chums only like gays for window dressing and recruiting purposes, only to be discarded and cast aside when they've outlived their use. Something history shows....time and again.
No wonder your sort cleave Moz to your bosom. You hide in plain sight and see your constant rejection as a sad and delusional sign that you're above all others. Just like he does. It'll ultimately be your downfall. Deny it all you want and as much as you can, you know this all too well.

Very much one for double standards, as everyone can see. You use an alias and claim to ignore those of us using the 'Anonymous' facility, yet you just can't help replying to us, even though you have twice made grand announcements pronouncing you won't. The fragile ego you have just won't allow yourself to let go and see others be seen to have the definitive last word, such as The Only One.
You're so awfully quick to say in so many words - as you have done in the past - that left-wingers defending
Muslims are appeasers for paedophiles, yet you've just excuses Jack Renshaw for his own grooming and serial abuse of teenagers. On top of this, you make him out to be the "victim". Wow. Does being a hypocrite come as a minimum requirement within the circles you move. It looks very much like it.
There's more than a bit of Renshaw within yourself too. When you look closely enough. Why wouldn't it surprise any of us here that you're firmly ensconced in the closet yourself? Given the treatment of Ernst Rohm and Milo Yiannopolous, it's safe to say that your ethnonationalist chums only like gays for window dressing and recruiting purposes, only to be discarded and cast aside when they've outlived their use. Something history shows....time and again.
No wonder your sort cleave Moz to your bosom. You hide in plain sight and see your constant rejection as a sad and delusional sign that you're above all others. Just like he does. It'll ultimately be your downfall. Deny it all you want and as much as you can, you know this all too well.
Are you insinuating that I am a lesbian?

And of course Renshaw is a victim. He was obviously abused himself - he displayed classic victim behaviour. Now he is the sacrificial lamb so the press can have their "Oh yes, neo-Nazis actually exist" headlines in the same week as the genuine horror of the London Bridge terrorist attack inquest. The message is this: the far right is as dangerous as radical Islam.

Ultimately all he did was mouth off and vent to his mates down the pub - but one of them was an MI5 agent employed to destroy him.

Unlike you I possess human empathy for someone entrapped by the state, despite who or what they are. I'm not prejudiced.

Last edited:
Are you insinuating that I am a lesbian?

And of course Renshaw is a victim. He was obviously abused himself - he displayed classic victim behaviour. Now he is the sacrificial lamb so the press can have their "Oh yes, neo-Nazis actually exist" headlines in the same week as the genuine horror of the London Bridge terrorist attack inquest. The message is this: the far right is as dangerous as radical Islam.

Ultimately all he did was mouth off and vent to his mates down the pub - but one of them was an MI5 agent employed to destroy him.

You organise your feelings for people who didn't like you then and do not like you now. Why announce twice that you won't reply to those that use the "Anonymous" facility, but here you are again, doing just that?
Having claimed "victory", you could have moved on. You didn't. In doing so, you've outed and undermined yourself. Nobody else. Just you. Only fragile, lonely, desperate people craving attention do that. You've been the first away - with the fairies - because you're that type.
Having had your paper crown shredded angers you immensely. Oh well. Best get used to it, poppet. Think of this as being the first week of the rest of your life. There'll be more to come. And from what you've shown, you've neither the intellect nor capability to dodge what'll be coming your way.
Good night.

Tags
fiona dodwell for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom