For Britain site posts Morrissey endorsement page

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very much one for double standards, as everyone can see. You use an alias and claim to ignore those of us using the 'Anonymous' facility, yet you just can't help replying to us, even though you have twice made grand announcements pronouncing you won't. The fragile ego you have just won't allow yourself to let go and see others be seen to have the definitive last word, such as The Only One.
You're so awfully quick to say in so many words - as you have done in the past - that left-wingers defending
Muslims are appeasers for paedophiles, yet you've just excuses Jack Renshaw for his own grooming and serial abuse of teenagers. On top of this, you make him out to be the "victim". Wow. Does being a hypocrite come as a minimum requirement within the circles you move. It looks very much like it.
There's more than a bit of Renshaw within yourself too. When you look closely enough. Why wouldn't it surprise any of us here that you're firmly ensconced in the closet yourself? Given the treatment of Ernst Rohm and Milo Yiannopolous, it's safe to say that your ethnonationalist chums only like gays for window dressing and recruiting purposes, only to be discarded and cast aside when they've outlived their use. Something history shows....time and again.
No wonder your sort cleave Moz to your bosom. You hide in plain sight and see your constant rejection as a sad and delusional sign that you're above all others. Just like he does. It'll ultimately be your downfall. Deny it all you want and as much as you can, you know this all too well.

If I knew how to add the sound of applause to this post I would. A superb response.

Isn't it staggering? We've had 2 'formal' announcements from ReelFountain stating that there will be no more responses to anonymous posts. Yet here we are with god knows how many responses. Has ReelFountain any principles? No. Clearly not.

The cry for attention and the incessant claims of being 'better' than anyone (everyone) else is woefully infantile.

The post made about her support for Jack Renshaw is to be expected. My view is that it is yet another attempt at provocation. She seems intent on creating an empty, sad and lonely void of self-persecution for herself. Given her narcissism she feels that we must all endure this self-persecution too as she flails from one hate to another with little thought for her words or their consequences. There a clinical word for that: sociopath. I wish I were joking with that descriptor but I'm not. Time and time again ReelFountain has deliberately gone out of their way to provoke and use hate speech fully aware of the harm that could be caused.

Her attempt to present Jack Renshaw as a victim and ignore his paedophilia (let alone white supremacist ideology and attempted murder) is beyond the pale. Jack Renshaw left a trail of victims behind him. I think ReelFountain is more than capable of the same. It's here that ReelFountain will seek to claim power from victimhood and that's where the sociopath manifests.

Truly a dreadful individual who has no place in a civilised 'modern world'.

Very much one for double standards, as everyone can see. You use an alias and claim to ignore those of us using the 'Anonymous' facility, yet you just can't help replying to us, even though you have twice made grand announcements pronouncing you won't. The fragile ego you have just won't allow yourself to let go and see others be seen to have the definitive last word, such as The Only One.
You're so awfully quick to say in so many words - as you have done in the past - that left-wingers defending
Muslims are appeasers for paedophiles, yet you've just excuses Jack Renshaw for his own grooming and serial abuse of teenagers. On top of this, you make him out to be the "victim". Wow. Does being a hypocrite come as a minimum requirement within the circles you move. It looks very much like it.
There's more than a bit of Renshaw within yourself too. When you look closely enough. Why wouldn't it surprise any of us here that you're firmly ensconced in the closet yourself? Given the treatment of Ernst Rohm and Milo Yiannopolous, it's safe to say that your ethnonationalist chums only like gays for window dressing and recruiting purposes, only to be discarded and cast aside when they've outlived their use. Something history shows....time and again.
No wonder your sort cleave Moz to your bosom. You hide in plain sight and see your constant rejection as a sad and delusional sign that you're above all others. Just like he does. It'll ultimately be your downfall. Deny it all you want and as much as you can, you know this all too well.
Oh yes, I love to break the rules. Even my own. Who cares if my paper crown is shredded and I've undermined myself and my moment of glory is but a tragic memory... Machiavelli says it is far safer to be feared than loved... but I go one more: I neither desire safety or love... I must rebel and be contrary to the last!

Last edited:
Wow, you actually find me scary...

This is probably the most desperate post made by ReelFountain yet. A claim to a level of power that has not been afforded. Where in the post does anyone cite that they are scared of you? Nowhere. No-one in here is 'scared' of you. Personally I pity you. You seem to hate yourself and just about everything and everyone else.
I'm not scared of you, I'm scared for you.

Oh yes, I love to break the rules. Even my own. Who cares if my paper crown is shredded and I've undermined myself and my moment of glory... Machiavelli says It is far safer to be feared than loved... but I must rebel and be contrary to the last!

Deluded. Sad. Pathetic. Egotist. Add your own adjective here ......

Isn't it staggering? We've had 2 'formal' announcements from ReelFountain stating that there will be no more responses to anonymous posts. Yet here we are with god knows how many responses. Has ReelFountain any principles? No. Clearly not.

The cry for attention and the incessant claims of being 'better' than anyone (everyone) else is woefully infantile.

The post made about her support for Jack Renshaw is to be expected. My view is that it is yet another attempt at provocation. She seems intent on creating an empty, sad and lonely void of self-persecution for herself. Given her narcissism she feels that we must all endure this self-persecution too as she flails from one hate to another with little thought for her words or their consequences. There a clinical word for that: sociopath. I wish I were joking with that descriptor but I'm not. Time and time again ReelFountain has deliberately gone out of their way to provoke and use hate speech fully aware of the harm that could be caused.

Her attempt to present Jack Renshaw as a victim and ignore his paedophilia (let alone white supremacist ideology and attempted murder) is beyond the pale. Jack Renshaw left a trail of victims behind him. I think ReelFountain is more than capable of the same. It's here that ReelFountain will seek to claim power from victimhood and that's where the sociopath manifests.

Truly a dreadful individual who has no place in a civilised 'modern world'.
So glad I'm still causing you a nervous breakdown.

I can imagine it's hard being a teenager these days.

Last edited:
Milo Y was a self-publicizing phoney, camping it up for his own career. He bombed. Ernst Rohm I've never even heard of.

Can't believe you think I'm into the alt-right. How many times have I railed against them up here? Wisen up.

Last edited:
Sociopaths of the world unite and take over!

(Because we're actually less sociopathic than our betters in power who are now itching for war with Iran - as if Iraq and the rest wasn't bad enough).

Last edited:
This is probably the most desperate post made by ReelFountain yet. A claim to a level of power that has not been afforded. Where in the post does anyone cite that they are scared of you? Nowhere. No-one in here is 'scared' of you. Personally I pity you. You seem to hate yourself and just about everything and everyone else.
I'm not scared of you, I'm scared for you.
Oh, I thought you were gonna call the cops?

Her opinion is that paedophiles are victims of society, scapegoats if you will. The abuse of children is ok with ReelFountain as long as the abuser is of the alt-right persuasion.

Tags
fiona dodwell for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom