For Britain site posts Morrissey endorsement page

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been here before with Solo. Maybe it's protecting itself? Maybe one if it's cronies? It's difficult to say for sure. It cares not about hate crimes within it's confines. I think it revels in it? Why else would it allow it and worse censor detractors.

Fear not racists, white supremacists and paedophile sympathisers you have found an accepting space in which to call home.

Still throwing your toys out of the pram, I see?

You sound like somebody who has enjoyed a very pampered middle-class upbringing in a virtually 100% white area. Perhaps growing up you always had your way and were faithfully given exactly what you asked for in life. In other words, you were spoiled and hermetically sealed in a limp-wristed liberal embrace.

But now, for the first time, you have entered a very murky zone... The Real World.

Here we say and do what we like, whether you approve of it or not. Even the stamping of your protesting feet and the hissing of hot steam from your ears fails to faze us. So cry, sulk or intolerantly tantrum all you like - the deafening roar of free expression, thought and opinion will continue to gush forth from the rooftops of Merrie England for many a year to come...

Last edited:
It seems paranoia is another one of your traits - as well as failed mind-reading and a total misinterpretation of virtually everything I post. When have I ever stated one single racist or pro-paedo comment? Sadly for you, never. You constantly confuse my opinions of anti-engineered mass immigration with racism, and misinterpret my empathetic comments yesterday towards an obviously confused closeted gay young man (entrapped by the state and imprisoned) as somehow pro-paedophilic which, for you (not me) is worrying.

I have a question. If you regard everything I say as 'hate speech' or as an 'incitement' to... (god knows?) how do you possibly fare in the real world? England has a proud tradition of free speech, thought and opinion. The Holocaust can be openly denied. Immigration policies can be openly lambasted. All religions can be denounced if one feels the need. No one or thing is above criticism. Life was far different back in Soviet Russia or Pinochet's Chile where airing certain opinions would have you quietly disappeared or spending many years in a gulag. Is this the society you would prefer to live in? It seems you would. These were totalitarian dictatorships where free thought and expression was met with threats, vile actions and even death.

I'm proud to live in a country where I can speak freely. But tolerance is a two way street. For the entitlement to exercise my free speech I must in turn allow others the same luxury. For example, on any given day, I could walk down to Speakers Corner in Hyde Park (and indeed have on occasion) to hear Islamic preachers spitting hate upon the West, calling for its violent downfall and for the forced implementation of Sharia Law across the entire globe i.e screaming 'hate speech'. But they are only exercising their right to free expression in a free country. It's not pleasant on the senses, and of course can induce some strong emotions, but it doesn't trigger me anywhere near into an indignant apoplexy either. I accept and move on.

You've done plenty mind-reading at your crystal ball towards me (erroneously I hasten to add) so I feel I deserve that same right. Let's talk about you (and the other anons who seem to share your characteristics: tbh you wash into one). Your extreme tantrum-esque intolerance towards the opinions and inconvenient facts that form my essence on this site exemplifies a common new form of personal fascism widespread among young immature adults today. I sense that when you read a forthrightly expressed opinion contrary to your rigid beliefs you metaphorically, or perhaps literally, appear to stamp your feet anger and huff and puff until you almost blow the house down. There must be something that can be done about this person! Some tyrannical law somewhere! An official body that will swoop in to take this person away... because I can't stand it anymore!!!

Now, I'll say this once, there isn't. There is no legislation in England against free thought and expression. I can criticism the habits of immigrants, draw attention to their crimes; I can call any politician a cursed epithet or deny the fact that a single person died in the Holocaust if I so desire (which I wouldn't and never have because that would be silly). I can call the Islamic way of life a freakshow or call Hindus or Christians deluded fools. It is all within my right - if I so choose.

My advice to your ultra sensitive self is to man up. Grow a skin. Different opinions exist and hurtful things are often said, but this is what becoming an adult is about. Acceptance and tolerance. Yes, shout and scream about it online if the venting does you good - but you will always hear views you don't like, and that may leave a sting (especially here on M Solo where there is often a marked polarization of views).

Your threats of legal action (as if some kind of protective nanny state Stasi-stromtroop will swoop in take me away and silence me is never going to happen. Indeed the very threat only inspires me to air my views more vociferously and with the gusto of the lash of a whip - and not to the bare back this time, but the face. Take my advice and cease and desist to reply to my comments in cry-baby tones of hurt or I may just have to spend more hours here opining and exercising the freight-train roar of my free expression.

Read your own posts in this thread. Go on read them. The fact that you cannot understand your own abject and consistent hatred of others is of no surprise to me.

A brief glance shows your support for racists, Holocaust deniers, white supremacists (male), racists - describing black men as lowlife. Any justification you think you have - keep it. There wss a time for that but as your posts became more and more despicable you lost any argument you may otherwise have had.

Your attempted analysis of Renshaw as a victim was not only pathetic but a slap in the face to the young boys who fell victim to this craven paedophile. To suggest that his struggle with his own sexuality may have been factor is yet another slap to the face - this time to those that identufy as gay men. You really don't care who you hurt do you? We're all just people that you can abuse from the anonymous hole in which you reside.

With each post another thread falls from your self-appointed mantle of superiority. You are unraveling.

[QUOTE="Anonymous, post: 1987173517"

You are unraveling.[/QUOTE]

While we watch.

Still throwing your toys out of the pram, I see?

You sound like somebody who has enjoyed a very pampered middle-class upbringing in a virtually 100% white area. Perhaps growing up you always had your way and were always faithfully given exactly what you asked for in life. In other words, you were spoiled and hermetically sealed in a limp-wristed liberal embrace.

But now, for the first time, you have entered a very murky zone... The Real World.

Here we say and do what we like, whether you approve of it or not. Even the stamping of your protesting feet and the hissing of hot steam from your ears fails to faze us. So cry, sulk or intolerantly tantrum all you like - the deafening roar of free expression, thought and opinion will continue to gush forth from the rooftops of Merrie England for many a year to come...

Hilarious. Stupid. Terribly stupid but also hilarious. Bravo.

This isn't at all clear. What are you asking? I'll make some assumptions in the hope that I'm correct (happy to be corrected) .....

For Britain actively promotes those who's chief job description is holocaust denier. Has it come out and said it denies the holocaust directly - not to my knowledge. However, it hasn't ever clearly explained why it drapes itself in the holocaust denier cloak. So the point, I think was, how can it support Israel under these conflciting circumstances? I don't believe it genuinely can.

Oh, and I'd argue that it matters very much.

You can dispute facts surrounding the Holocaust and still support a countries right to exist

Read your own posts in this thread. Go on read them. The fact that you cannot understand your own abject and consistent hatred of others is of no surprise to me.

A brief glance shows your support for racists, Holocaust deniers, white supremacists (male), racists - describing black men as lowlife. Any justification you think you have - keep it. There wss a time for that but as your posts became more and more despicable you lost any argument you may otherwise have had.

Your attempted analysis of Renshaw as a victim was not only pathetic but a slap in the face to the young boys who fell victim to this craven paedophile. To suggest that his struggle with his own sexuality may have been factor is yet another slap to the face - this time to those that identufy as gay men. You really don't care who you hurt do you? We're all just people that you can abuse from the anonymous hole in which you reside.

With each post another thread falls from your self-appointed mantle of superiority. You are unraveling.
Jack Renshaw's struggle with his sexuality was evident in the fact he was in the closet while simultaneously condemning homosexuality. There is arguably a link between this behaviour and the choice to adopt fascism (far left or right) as a frustrated expression.

Aside from that, your tone towards Renshaw is markedly Tabloidian. You really have digested and absorbed those headlines hook, line and sinker. You sound like an enraged editor of The Sun, Mail or Express aiming directly at the disgusted inhabitants of Tunbridge Wells.

How about adopting some critical thinking for a change? Don't just read a tabloid article and blindly accept every word like an automated serf, break it down and hunt like a hungry scavenger for the truth that exists outside of the article. I've stated many times that National Action was a honey-trap group set up by MI5. You have never responded to this claim. No questions. No debate. Why? Do you asume I made up this info? Surely if I am correct (which I am) then this raises questions about the dubious ethics and plain duplicity of the whole operation.

You keep squealing how Jack Renshaw is a paedo! like some St George's Cross face-painted Sun reader. My approach is a little more empathetic. Before I condemn I want to know all the facts. The real truth, not what some slimy reporter from the Express insists is truth. Think about this: Renshaw's online texts to young teenagers. How do we know these were not from years ago when Renshaw was underage himself. After all, he's been on their radar since his very early days as a youth in the BNP. Say he was fifteen or even sixteen, does that really make him a paedophile?

Something else. Reports sensationally claim he performed a Nazi salute in court to his 'supporters' before he was taken away - presumably aimed at his cadre of evil neo-Nazis in the gallery. But how do we know he wasn't simply waving a farewell to his family? All we know is what the tabloid reporters have chosen to interpret for their 'story'- dubious accounts that you evidently heartily digest and recount as gospel truth.

Take a step back and understand that I am critical thinker, while you are like most average readers of news: a sponge. I systematically deconstruct news to discover the reality beneath: you simply soak it all up without question or inquiry. I post about complex subjects while your response is always the same: a list of cliched epithets long ago spent of all meaning as if you have not taken a moment to understand my reasoning.

A strong example of this is your current 'paedophile sympathizer' accusations. Also 'white supremacist' accusation. Does that spring from a single message I wrote in part-jest about white guilt?

There is a desperation from your direction that I fear is not intellectually based, but reminds me of name-calling in a primary school playground.

Perhaps Moz will soon denounce Israel and Zionism just like Bobby Gillespie always has...

What a pleasing thought to end my night on.

Last edited:
f*** Racism. f*** Morrissey.

Absolutely right ! When sand apes rape yer mum, daddy, brothers, neighbors and eat them...don't come running to me. Besides, who in their right mind needs sand apes....ghetto, sand or jungle ....NO NEED OF IT.
HUGS and kissie-poos from South Africa

Perhaps Moz will soon denounce Israel and Zionism just like Bobby Gillespie always has...

What a pleasing thought to end my night on.

?????

Perhaps he will begin to denounce vegetarians and record a song about how marvelous is MacDonalds...

Hmmm... Actually, not.

Jack Renshaw's struggle with his sexuality was evident in the fact he was in the closet while simultaneously condemning homosexuality. There is arguably a link between this behaviour and the choice to adopt fascism (far left or right) as a frustrated expression.

Aside from that, your tone towards Renshaw is markedly Tabloidian. You really have digested and absorbed those headlines hook, line and sinker. You sound like an enraged editor of The Sun, Mail or Express aiming directly at the disgusted inhabitants of Tunbridge Wells.

How about adopting some critical thinking for a change? Don't just read a tabloid article and blindly accept every word like an automated serf, break it down and hunt like a hungry scavenger for the truth that exists outside of the article. I've stated many times that National Action was a honey-trap group set up by MI5. You have never responded to this claim. No questions. No debate. Why? Do you asume I made up this info? Surely if I am correct (which I am) then this raises questions about the dubious ethics and plain duplicity of the whole operation.

You keep squealing how Jack Renshaw is a paedo! like some St George's Cross face-painted Sun reader. My approach is a little more empathetic. Before I condemn I want to know all the facts. The real truth, not what some slimy reporter from the Express insists is truth. Think about this: Renshaw's online texts to young teenagers. How do we know these were not from years ago when Renshaw was underage himself. After all, he's been on their radar since his very early days as a youth in the BNP. Say he was fifteen or even sixteen, does that really make him a paedophile?

Something else. Reports sensationally claim he performed a Nazi salute in court to his 'supporters' before he was taken away - presumably aimed at his cadre of evil neo-Nazis in the gallery. But how do we know he wasn't simply waving a farewell to his family? All we know is what the tabloid reporters have chosen to interpret for their 'story'- dubious accounts that you evidently heartily digest and recount as gospel truth.

Take a step back and understand that I am critical thinker, while you are like most average readers of news: a sponge. I systematically deconstruct news to discover the reality beneath: you simply soak it all up without question or inquiry. I post about complex subjects while your response is always the same: a list of cliched epithets long ago spent of all meaning as if you have not taken a moment to understand my reasoning.

A strong example of this is your current 'paedophile sympathizer' accusations. Also 'white supremacist' accusation. Does that spring from a single message I wrote in part-jest about white guilt?

There is a desperation from your direction that I fear is not intellectually based, but reminds me of name-calling in a primary school playground.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Denial. Denial. Denial. Me. Me. Me. More than tedious. I see you had another non-productive Saturday night in alone.

Absolutely right ! When sand apes rape yer mum, daddy, brothers, neighbors and eat them...don't come running to me. Besides, who in their right mind needs sand apes....ghetto, sand or jungle ....NO NEED OF IT.
HUGS and kissie-poos from South Africa

Or the tired bedroom of Reelfountain?

You can dispute facts surrounding the Holocaust and still support a countries right to exist

What facts though? In this thread there is general denial it took place? That's the view of the rabid who's posts persist. That view will change now of course ...

Blah. Blah. Blah. Denial. Denial. Denial. Me. Me. Me. More than tedious. I see you had another non-productive Saturday night in alone.

Indeed. And if Reelfountain's so very clever, why do they sleep alone tonight? Must be to do with the posts. So self-congratulatory, but about as edgy as blancmange at a kids' served at a birthday party. :rolleyes:

Indeed. And if Reelfountain's so very clever, why do they sleep alone tonight? Must be to do with the posts. So self-congratulatory, but about as edgy as blancmange at a kids' served at a birthday party. :rolleyes:

Being alone on a Saturday night paints such a deliciously tragi-romantic picture...

Here's a quote from Fernando Pessoa:

"Only unhappiness is elevating, and only the tedium that comes from unhappiness is heraldic like the descendants of ancient heroes."

Being alone on a Saturday night paints such a deliciously tragi-romantic picture...

"Only unhappiness is elevating, and only the tedium that comes from unhappiness is heraldic like the descendants of ancient heroes."

Thanks for selflessly confirming what the post you waffled on about in your reply originally pointed out. Hollow self-congratulation is all you're about. Bedtime stories were clearly lacking in your childhood. It figures.
No wonder you're so needing for attention.

Tragic, yes! Interminable dullard. Shouldn't you be out scouting girl guides?
You vile apologist.

I've been on the internet trawling quotes. Nope. I have no life to call my own. Yours, FakeFountain. Previously know as racist f***tard.

Tags
fiona dodwell for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom