For Britain YT: "We're proud to stand with Morrissey" (April 20, 2021)

Honest to God, everyone would profit from Moz hiring @Nerak as PR consultant or manager or whatever. Instead, we get another disaster and more headaches.

A thousand times this.

If anyone from Clan Moz is peeking here {Hiya!} í am quite sure that Ms Dodwell is a lovely person, a fine mother and bakes a smashing sponge, but she cannot write for toffee.
And by 'write' í refer to ~ the process of, firstly, owning a stimulating or unique point of view or insight into vital matters du jour, and then commandeering a skillful and elegant means of expressing that insight via the written word.
Alas, she is Olive Obvious in all such things.

Ms Nerak displays an understanding of the yellow shit road that has led us to this baleful blizzard for Moz that consistently eludes FD, but also knows how to express that understanding in a winning manner.

🙏

If you honestly believe that For Britain thing is the result of Morrissey phoning AMW and saying "please put something out there, I need your support" you are way, way more f***ed in the head than we all thought you were anyway. She's just using his name to try desperately to promote her miniscule, crackpot "party".
You sound quite sane. Too bad you aren’t Morrisseys manager.

this is obviously disastrous, i really wish the far right would stop using Morrissey for their own gain but he makes it so easy for them
Can you make it easier for them than saying "Please vote for this party"? He can no longer even defend himself against the fact, that Waters constantly quotes this very fact at every opportunity. A perpetual motion machine, that will never come to rest.

this is obviously disastrous, i really wish the far right would stop using Morrissey for their own gain but he makes it so easy for them
This is what happens when you knowingly, deliberately court controversy in the public eye.

I love him to bits, but my god that would be a nightmare job...

Necessary qualities ~ a level of masochism unseen since Max Mosely hung up his whip...

Can you make it easier for them than saying "Please vote for this party"? He can no longer even defend himself against the fact, that Waters constantly quotes this very fact at every opportunity. A perpetual motion machine, that will never come to rest.
he could disavow some of their overtly racist views for a start

If she's on Twitter using him to recruit & the sneaky cow doesn't even have the decency to @ him in - just jumps on the hashtag - then they have to do something now or it's going to be a bloodbath.

The problem here is that the management are way out of their depth and will not be able to get in front of the narrative. Katsis offered another hare brained solution by way of accusing Benedict Cumberbatch of being broke. This is absolutely insane.

The problem here is that the management are way out of their depth and will not be able to get in front of the narrative. Katsis offered another hare brained solution by way of accusing Benedict Cumberbatch of being broke. This is absolutely insane.

Yeah, there's something drastically wrong.

All of this is a sideshow. Let's remember where this all started. With the things Morrissey said and the affiliations he made.

It's all down to him, and no one else whatsoever. All this is no one else's fault.

He's just not used to people calling him out for his odious views
I agree on the first.

On the second, well it wasn't Morrissey who started the provocation this time. He had been reasonably quiet over the last year, and was apparently concentrating on songwriting recently. This was an opportunity to just move on. Of course, you can argue that Morrissey said what he said, and never retracted his words, all of which is true. You can also argue that the zealous drive to cancel artists relentlessly has gone too far. It is shared blame for me here.

On the third point, I would add that he's not good at debating and defending his views. He's stuck in a mindset where being an artist meant to be provocative, to be against the government, and to be idolized by your fans because that was the relationship he had with his own idols. That's no longer the world we live in.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom