For Britain YT: "We're proud to stand with Morrissey" (April 20, 2021)

I can't stand listening to her, could you briefly summarise what she said, please?

That Morrissey agrees with her & is on her side. (No proof given, so I'll assume it's based on pingate). That she's proud of it. That they're not racist or far right. The press, most celebrities & The Simpsons are woke. That press attacks are unfair. That halal is evil. That most people are against immigration & most cultures want to protect their identity. And that we have imported fgm, halal, misogyny & homophobia.

Her milder stuff will resonate with him - which is worrying.

Is he savvy enough to twig that her feminism has become insanely racist?

Is he going to give up his whole career for a UK fringe party?

Dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a time to run out of analgesics...
This is likely to become a separate thread shortly - my own views won't come in to that.
Surprised nobody's mentioned the salute-looking image of him used 🙄
Sigh.
FWD.

In fairness his fist is clenched.

Probably hasn't but the last thing he needs when trying to find a record deal is linkage to this mob again. His manager has caused all this with his pathetic responses on facebook, if he had kept his mouth shut non of this would be happening.

Yeah.

Peter posted that FB open letter to Facebook - as usual she did the I'm not racist or far right thing - then it went on about Muslim birth rates which is entirely racist.

If his management can't twig how damaging that is, lord help him.

That Morrissey agrees with her & is on her side. (No proof given, so I'll assume it's based on pingate). That she's proud of it. That they're not racist or far right. The press, most celebrities & The Simpsons are woke. That press attacks are unfair. That halal is evil. That most people are against immigration & most cultures want to protect their identity. And that we have imported fgm, halal, misogyny & homophobia.

Her milder stuff will resonate with him - which is worrying.

Is he savvy enough to twig that her feminism has become insanely racist?

Is he going to give up his whole career for a UK fringe party?

Dunno.

May the Gods help us all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Morrissey - "How dare you call me racist?"

Also Morrissey - phones racist friends - "Get out there and defend my honour!"

Trying to spread a malicious rumour just makes you look disgusting or in need of help.

Somebody shoot me, please.

í have two rounds left in the chamber. Heads or tails..?

AMW reminds me of an old bastard priest í once knew.

The only way í could make it through that video was by taking a double-shot of JD every time she misused the word tyranny.

"We will continue to stand up fer britain, its culture, its heritage, its values, no matter what... Begorrah!
"

í'm leaving on the next bus to 1991...

May the Gods help us all 🤦🏻‍♀️

He's never mentioned her immigration stance - so her saying he agrees with it is a reach. Would he really not want Tina in his life? Because Anne Marie doesn't want anyone from Iran in the West.

I just worry he'll hear her denial that she's racist & won't notice the actual racism.

í have two rounds left in the chamber. Heads or tails..?

AMW reminds me of an old bastard priest í once knew.

The only way í could make it through that video was by taking a double-shot of JD every time she misused the word tyranny.

"We will continue to stand up fer britain, its culture, its heritage, its values, no matter what... Begorrah!
"

í'm leaving on the next bus to 1991...

I beg... take me with you :pray:

She's not one of the hot priests, that much is clear.

I hope you left some in the bottle for me...

A raised fist is a left-wing symbol - it would be ridiculous to assume it has anything to do with him.
I pointed out the image as it seemed particularly chosen. I even denoted 'salute-looking' to give it clarity. It is obviously clenched and may have 'left' connotations, but why that was used instead of a casual singing image or promo photo was more the point (and yes, this is replying to more than one point/person).
FWD.

I pointed out the image as it seemed particularly chosen. I even denoted 'salute-looking' to give it clarity. It is obviously clenched and may have 'left' connotations, but why that was used instead of a casual singing image or promo photo was more the point (and yes, this is replying to more than one point/person).
FWD.

Probably trying to imply they're both righteously on the same side, battling away.

Meanwhile, over at Morrissey Central...

View attachment 71316

A new post today?

My phone still can't get to his statement unless it's through this site - so I won't see the possible Anne Marie apocalypse.

The Simpsons pr team will go to town on it to defend their show & he'll be lucky if anyone in LA talks to him.

A new post today?

My phone still can't get to his statement unless it's through this site - so I won't see the possible Anne Marie apocalypse.

The Simpsons pr team will go to town on it to defend their show & he'll be lucky if anyone in LA talks to him.

I don't think there's been a new post since the statement from last night...

A new post today?

No, it's just me messing about.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom