For Britain's Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey in video message

In 36 years as an ardent Smiths/Morrissey fan, watching that clip represents the absolute, unsurpassable nadir. Anne Marie Waters thanking Morrissey, and knowing that she's got good reason to do so. It's sickening.

In 36 years as an ardent Smiths/Morrissey fan, watching that clip represents the absolute, unsurpassable nadir. Anne Marie Waters thanking Morrissey, and knowing that she's got good reason to do so. It's sickening.

Well said.

Morrissey is all but finished in the UK. I think he'll still tour but it'll be significantly smaller venues. Days of large venues selling out in under 10 minutes are over. I used to be quite the devotee with just under 70 UK and European gigs.
Many others attended considerably more and now like me would never again attend a Morrissey gig.

I gave up after his sub species comment. I found myself trying to justify this to a friend and thought ,"why am I doing this?"

Now his overt support of active racist personalities and political parties has shone a bright light on what many had previously claimed: Morrissey supports racism.

For Britain, Brexit, Stephen Yaxley - Lennon he is not only out of touch but deluded.

His racist views have certainly been embraced by some in this forum. Morrissey's live shows will be very much like a National Front Disco and I don't find that funny at all.

A vote for For Britain is a vote for racism.
No ifs, no buts ...

... f***fountain

You can deny your racism all you want but the truth is out there in your very own words - regardless of how you now attempt to back track.

Your good friend Jack can abuse children - with your consent - because he is a victim. He's been hassled by the 'man'. He is misunderstood. You couldn't get the most basic facts right about his case before spewing your bile and screeching conspiracy.

No such understanding for young black men involved in crime. They are lowlifes that should be left to rot. They're not at all hassled by the 'man'.

So what about your darling paedophile? Wasn't he convicted of attempted murder? Oops! I forgot that was as you claim an MI5 stitch up.

You hold Renshaw up as a martyr to a cause. A cause in which he attempted to murder an MP and abused 3 boys.

3 boys that you have further abused by asserting that they were part of a plan to ensnare Renshaw.

Tell me, oh wise one, how exactly do you ensnare anyone to abuse 3 boys?

Your own words betray your racism and your abject lack of compassion for 3 victims of abuse.

Your excuses and pitiful attempts at indignation fall flat. If you are as clever as you so regularly claim then your hate-statements couldn't be so widely 'misinterpreted' could they?

You are racist to your core. You are a paedophile sympathiser. You are an insatiable attention seeker and internet troll.

It now only remains for you to squeak:
"Fake news"and "collusion".

Boy oh boy will she squeal. She doesn't have the common sense to stop. Racists often don't.

... f***fountain

You can deny your racism all you want but the truth is out there in your very own words - regardless of how you now attempt to back track.

Your good friend Jack can abuse children - with your consent - because he is a victim. He's been hassled by the 'man'. He is misunderstood. You couldn't get the most basic facts right about his case before spewing your bile and screeching conspiracy.

No such understanding for young black men involved in crime. They are lowlifes that should be left to rot. They're not at all hassled by the 'man'.

So what about your darling paedophile? Wasn't he convicted of attempted murder? Oops! I forgot that was as you claim an MI5 stitch up.

You hold Renshaw up as a martyr to a cause. A cause in which he attempted to murder an MP and abused 3 boys.

3 boys that you have further abused by asserting that they were part of a plan to ensnare Renshaw.

Tell me, oh wise one, how exactly do you ensnare anyone to abuse 3 boys?

Your own words betray your racism and your abject lack of compassion for 3 victims of abuse.

Your excuses and pitiful attempts at indignation fall flat. If you are as clever as you so regularly claim then your hate-statements couldn't be so widely 'misinterpreted' could they?

You are racist to your core. You are a paedophile sympathiser. You are an insatiable attention seeker and internet troll.

It now only remains for you to squeak:
"Fake news"and "collusion".
It's hilarious how you expect me to have sympathy and understanding for gangbangers in London who carry machetes and kill people for fun, but not for somebody who was set up by the state and killed nobody.

Jack Renshaw's main crime was going down to the Wetherspoon's with his mates and drunkenly saying he was going to do someone over. It's called youthful bravado. He was right wing, yes. He didn't like blacks, Muslims and Jews. Is disliking people a crime? He killed nobody yet got a 20 year life sentence. And you expect me to give understanding for gangstas who carry machetes and use them on the streets daily? If anything, they don't get hassled by "the man" enough. Perhaps if they were, less young people would be dying in London.

What experience do you have of these people you defend so much? I live in London (and it's packed full of them) so I know what I'm talking about. Where do you live? A country village in Middle England somewhere? I'd put down money that you would soil your pants if you were even in the presence of a gang of blacks.

You call Renshaw a paedophile. Is that because a prosecution lawyer said so? Do you believe the justice system is actually fair, that it's not just a competitive game of chance between clever lawyers? Where's the real evidence? When you contact somebody online for sex, or vice versa, how do you know their age? What if they lie and tell you they're 18? Both sexes can unwittingly get into trouble for this and end up having to sign the sex offender register.

It's hilarious how you expect me to have sympathy and understanding for gangbangers in London who carry machetes and kill people for fun, but not for somebody who was set up by the state and killed nobody.

Jack Renshaw's main crime was going down to the Wetherspoon's with his mates and drunkenly saying he was going to do someone over. It's called youthful bravado. He was right wing, yes. He didn't like blacks, Muslims and Jews. Is disliking people a crime? He killed nobody yet got a 20 year life sentence. And you expect me to give understanding for gangstas who carry machetes and use them on the streets daily? If anything, they don't get hassled by "the man" enough. Perhaps if they were, less young people would be dying in London.

What experience do you have of these people you defend so much? I live in London (and it's packed full of them) so I know what I'm talking about. Where do you live? A country village in Middle England somewhere? I'd put down money that you would soil your pants if you were even in the presence of a gang of blacks.

You call Renshaw a paedophile. Is that because a prosecution lawyer said so? Do you believe the justice system is actually fair, that it's not just a competitive game of chance between clever lawyers? Where's the real evidence? When you contact somebody online for sex, or vice versa, how do you know their age? What if they lie and tell you they're 18? Both sexes can unwittingly get into trouble for this and end up having to sign the sex offender register.

..... and there you have it. The squeal of insanity.

Jack Renshaw's main crime was going down to the Wetherspoon's with his mates and drunkenly saying he was going to do someone over. It's called youthful bravado.

What a loon. His crime was the attempted murder of an MP and the sexualised abuse of 3 young boys.

Time and time again you make excuses for this. Your consistent actions make you a conspiracy theorist and a paedophile sympathiser.

Your sqwaking about young black men is inherently racist. You're beyond help and beyond further discussion.

You're a ticking time bomb of hatred. I hope you implode rather than explode.

f*** me! Talk about crazy. Do you read your shite before posting it or is the smell enough?

You lost this argument a long, long time ago: betrayed by your own words. You are a vile racist and paedo sympathiser.

Now, f*** off.

I live in London. She moans. Black people live here she continues. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah.

I quote the law when it suits me and reject it when it doesn't.

I make excuses for illegal behaviour of the alt-right.

I am Reelfountain. Hear me moan.

Mwah. Mwah. Mwah.

What a loon. His crime was the attempted murder of an MP and the sexualised abuse of 3 young boys.

Time and time again you make excuses for this. Your consistent actions make you a conspiracy theorist and a paedophile sympathiser.

Your sqwaking about young black men is inherently racist. You're beyond help and beyond further discussion.

You're a ticking time bomb of hatred. I hope you implode rather than explode.

1) He did not attempt to murder anyone. He talked about it to his mates down the pub.

2) So to you even talking about blacks is a racist crime?

In that case, let's never talk again. You're incapable of debate.

He did not attempt to murder anyone. He talked about it to his mates down the pub.

So to you even talking about blacks is a racist crime?

In that case, let's never talk again. You're incapable of debate.

No. The way you talk about black people, immigrants and Muslims that's racist. Happy to clarify.

One cannot debate with a sociopath.

Keep reading The Daily Mail, there's a love.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom