For sale: signed debut

Can't believe ordinarydrunk :squiffy: came back after all the palava; vegancro has it right, the guys back on the liquor, extra squiffy :squiffy: :squiffy:

he is good buddies with skinny and his ilk. 🤒
he could rob everybody on here and still be protected.:blushing:

Tour poster, 1986 I think.
Smiths Tour Poster.jpg

I see you were behaving disgustingly in an alternative way via Instagram back in May last year? Ring any bells re: Lisa Snowdon? Sunday Sport?
Your vileness knows no ends OB. What an absolute creature...& hope you DO feel this one. Infamy indeed.

Wasnt on insta May last year, but sure I’ll kop to it.

Wasnt on insta May last year, but sure I’ll kop to it.
Yep, it fits your MO exactly actually...you went through a disgusting phase last year on here making similar perverted posts, for which I believe you were spoken to about it by tseng, in the form of several warnings.

Yep, it fits your MO exactly actually...you went through a disgusting phase last year on here making similar perverted posts, for which I believe you were spoken to about it by tseng, in the form of several warnings.

well why don’t you and your keyboard come round and tell me off

well why don’t you and your keyboard come round and tell me off
No that's ok, no need for a home visit at all, I'll just post the article on here so everyone will know. Water off a duck's back to the likes of you though. Of course I suspect you'll deny it, but whatever...

No that's ok, no need for a home visit at all, I'll just post the article on here so everyone will know. Water off a duck's back to the likes of you though. Of course I suspect you'll deny it, but whatever...

do you want links to my fetlife page and onlyfans so you can really embarrass me. Get it all out there, I really hope my reputation in a forum full of anons can survive it,

He would ring the police. Fact.
He couldn’t fight sleep, but little deedums here, is nothing but a cry-arse.
Richard. Put the cider down, you little weasel.

He would ring the police. Fact.
He couldn’t fight sleep, but little deedums here, is nothing but a cry-arse.
Richard. Put the cider down, you little weasel.

Maybe I would, like I said, depends who’s there, if it’s some 18stone unit banging my door, sure, if it was you tho, nah. Cowardice comes in many forms, you for example, having a beef for 6 years, seeing me on this forum, day in day out, and never mentioning it, instead waiting for someone else to present their beef, so you can hop on it and present yours, all the while behind a guest account, despite you having a fully functioning & established account, pussaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Maybe I would, like I said, depends who’s there, if it’s some 18stone unit banging my door, sure, if it was you tho, nah. Cowardice comes in many forms, you for example, having a beef for 6 years, seeing me on this forum, day in day out, and never mentioning it, instead waiting for someone else to present their beef, so you can hop on it and present yours, all the while behind a guest account, despite you having a fully functioning & established account, pussaaaaaayyyyyyyy

You really have lost the plot, Richie. When did you last get your leather pal? Lot of tension there.

You really have lost the plot, Richie. When did you last get your leather pal? Lot of tension there.

If you told me your name would I know who you are? If No, then you’re irrelevant, if Yes, then you’re a pussy. I prob do tho eh, there’s deep seated beef there, must go way back. chicken shit couldnt speak up for yourself, had to wait for a band wagon to jump on, come ere and I’ll boot your f***in face in, test it, bring someone with you to drive you home,

If you told me your name would I know who you are? If No, then you’re irrelevant, if Yes, then you’re a pussy. I prob do tho eh, there’s deep seated beef there, must go way back. chicken shit couldnt speak up for yourself, had to wait for a band wagon to jump on, come ere and I’ll boot your f***in face in, test it, bring someone with you to drive you home,

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

OC, how come that family of yours as photographed on FB are super white, whiter than skinny :rolleyes:
yet you claim to be 'drunk mixed race':mad:
are you mixed 'white' and 'super white'?🤒

One bad call doesn’t make you a fraudster, I had reasons, so I thought, I made a bad call, it was rectified and apologised for. What a sad c*** that you seem to think everybody should be infallible. I’ve done more good for collectors around the world than you’ll know, unless you’ve dealt with me, you’re an irrelevant c***. This is a thread for people to come and have a go, get it out your system. And if you think I’ve done you wrong, come and tell me, I’ll rectify it if I think there’s a valid reason to. I’ve took so much shit cos of one f*** up, you’d have topped yourself, the outrage from a bunch of anonymous keyboard warriors was sickening, and cowardly. It isn’t nice to f*** up, and know in yourself you’ve f***ed it, then get bare abuse for it, I’m not proud but I’ve apologised, do you want me to go and hang myself? What’s a satisfying retribution in your book, you whiter than white are ya?, do people hold you accountable for every mistake you’ve ever made? Keep coming and having your f***ing digs,
You ordinarytrash86 have done nothing but ruin respectable collectors and sellers in the.eyes of proper collectors, not cunning low life thieves like you ripping people off for.dope money. Now when a respectable collector thinks of buying a pricey piece, they will remember the low life fraudster kid who thinks he can do as he pleases. And for your absolute ludicrous comment "I've done.more good for collectors around the world than you will know" is your coward way of trying not make yourself feel big to.YOURSELF.. We were trading, buying , selling promos, go's, imports, and all rarities in 1995 till 2004 when we stopped cause it got big. All the while you were still but a child sucking your moms teet. The prices you paid are ten fold to what they were worth. I still slander.your name, address,.email, alternate names,.to everyone I come across.. You have no Idea...

..so, no takers on the signed debut then?
I hope you are joking.. Nobody in their right mind would buy from a lowlife thief like.yourself.. Please don't come back here posting things...

You really are a fouled mouth little boy...

OC, how come that family of yours as photographed on FB are super white, whiter than skinny :rolleyes:
yet you claim to be 'drunk mixed race':mad:
are you mixed 'white' and 'super white'?🤒
Super OC to the rescue of other criminals and criminal activity. :squiffy:⁉️:policeofficer:

proxy-image

Back
Top Bottom