For sale: signed debut

I think you put it quite well in another tread, Roky. He turned up more recently and tried to “man handle” the collectors forum. Clearly got issues has Richard but one thing he can’t change: he will always be seen as irrelevant. Hasn’t even seen the artist he’s portraying to collect live. But, crack on Richard, ya little weasel. Jonny comes lately, springs to mind.

Hang on... does this website censor the word f*** but not the word c***?
What about bastard? Wanker? Dirty f***in’ rotter?
i broght this up a while ago when skinflint was using the C word and it wasnt censored but when anyone used the F word it was censored.bastard is fine because its the weakest of all the swear words.

to think this thread started out as a sale,although i think £5000 is a bit steep its a collectors market,if somebody wants it they will buy it.nice item.

You don’t even know me you f***in idiot, what’s your name and when have we crossed paths, or you just don’t like my bad angry tone and expletive laden posts , boo 😒 That’s the problem with half of you incel c***s on here, hated me even before this, but you’s had never had a concrete reason to voice it, now you do, and you’s are filling your boots. Despite me apologising and sorting it, it was a spiteful trick, nothing to do with money, or a signed debut. I don’t build collections off ripping people off, and if you’d been paying attention over the years to my posts then you’d know that. I’ve done what I can to fix it.
If you say that everything is sorted out with the rightful owner of this record and the money you out right stole from the original seller is back in his account and all is hunky dory with both parties, why don't you ask him to post that you returned his money or record, which is obviously not done as you have the nerve to try to sell it on this Marketplace. It seems if you made up for your criminal ways the ok would make a statement... Richard... Why , why hasn't he?

You really have lost the plot, Richie. When did you last get your leather pal? Lot of tension there.

I think you put it quite well in another tread, Roky. He turned up more recently and tried to “man handle” the collectors forum. Clearly got issues has Richard but one thing he can’t change: he will always be seen as irrelevant. Hasn’t even seen the artist he’s portraying to collect live. But, crack on Richard, ya little weasel. Jonny comes lately, springs to mind.
You sure said that right WhiteinHaven

Super OC to the rescue of other criminals and criminal activity. :squiffy:⁉️:policeofficer:

proxy-image
Oh Richard, this is too much. You look like a pale dope sick thief. And wearing sandals... Haha... Really Sandles? Who wears sandals? What a tool.

Back
Top Bottom