Forest Hills, NY show 2019-09-07 selling 4 tickets for $99 (no fees) this weekend

Oh course he’ll survive it. But his image and reputation are forever tarnished. His fan base has declined significantly, whether you can admit it or not. What’s left are basically the ones in denial, the ones that don’t really give a shit (not giving a shit about Moz cavorting with bigots and racists is beyond me, but whatever), or the new, far-right, racist contingent. He is an islamaphobe, that much is totally obvious, so you are either cool with that, or not.
And what’s wrong with being an Islamaphobe? It is a set of beliefs that’s have been bastardised by the few to subjugate the many. The same as all religions. All sane people must reject these cults for humankind to progress and survive.

And what’s wrong with being an Islamaphobe? It is a set of beliefs that’s have been bastardised by the few to subjugate the many. The same as all religions. All sane people must reject these cults for humankind to progress and survive.
I have to say, it’s not doing too bad.

I have to say, it’s not doing too bad.
No it’s not which is a shame. If only there were more strong minded people in the world who could reject these nonsensical religions, I believe we would live on a much more beautiful planet.

Yes Same with orthodox jews. They hate gays and women.
Bibi is doing deals as we speak.
But Tommy don't care, he'll take the cash he hates fags Anyway.
Anne don't care she's confused, plus it's one fight at a time for her.
Moz is a self hating fag who has to try and get over it by only likng faggish things. He has become so addled he's used as a cuck horse by his band members nd Israel and Peta.

Nobody thinks Moz is brave. He is saying nothing knew. Just repeating the usual bigot crap.
Israel is nice to me, I'll be nice to them.

Let's not forget the catholic church hate fags too.
But let's just blame Muslims

His words are ALL there. ...in writing and audio formats, if you’re not deaf and illiterate. He doesn’t do sit-downs with anyone, except family and wing-nuts who he finds dear. The rest are via email, so context is a non-issue.

If you need to have a one-on-one with him to sort your position on the garbage that dribbles from his slack-jaw and fingertips, you need q-tips, candling and - quite possibly - full-frontal lobotomization.

...but you’re not here Morrissey anyway. You’re not even a Morrissey fan. You’re a bitter, angry troll. Just like the rest of the lippy twats around here who’ve come to Morrissey’s defence.

Morrissey’s 20+ past years of output have been terrible. Elevator music. Weak as pablum. Lyrically? ...obvious trite, bullshit. You don’t like his music. You like what he says. ...and he LOVES that you like it. He revels in the fact that he can whip cut-rate musicians in shitty t-shirts into a pension top-up.

Still hasn’t paid Joyce (that’s why he fled the UK) or the IRS (that’s why Mexico will be his next address).

Let’s shake things up. Here’s an idea... Moz (Vox), Robinson (Guitar), Waters (Bass) and a PETA ensemble (Drums and percussion). The music couldn’t possible be worse. ...and his new “fans” will ensure that he doesn’t have to keep cancelling because NOBODY wants to hear his crap.

Enjoy the “revolution”, wee-un. The cognoscente folks still out-number shitstains like you 100:1.

You are absolutely insane and plain wrong. :thumbsdown:

I can't believe some artists can forget their principles and just sell themselves to collaborate with a right-wing supporter artist. People like Interpol or LP wouldn't do anything with an American artists who was supporting Donald Trump. They probably don't have an idea about who Anne Mary Water, Tommy Robinson and Nigel Farage.

Well, well, well! The things you find!:guitar::lbf:
Mozia.jpg

CD7287D2-FF4D-4CD6-8440-607016F1C96B.jpeg

Religion caters to the stupid, the weak and the feeble minded. Religion corrupts everything it touches. Not just islam, all of them.

Religion is cancer of the mind.

Are you an athiest Jew by any chance? I'm asking because you are always slagging off religion and athiest Jews often seem to be its loudest detractors.

There is no such thing as an “atheist Jew,” you silly goose. Just like there is no “dry water” or “warm ice.”

I am an intelligent gay man, who doesn’t need a big know-it-all up in the sky to lead a happy life.

There is no such thing as an “atheist Jew,” you silly goose. Just like there is no “dry water” or “warm ice.”

I am an intelligent gay man, who doesn’t need a big know-it-all up in the sky to lead a happy life.
Okay, are you ethnically Jewish but secular (which most Jews are)... be honest now.

Not necessarily due to "appaling sales", Forest Hills Stadium does this for many shows (including Blondie/Elvis Costello), especially to sell the Upper tier, and for Moz it's the Upper tier only that is available at this price.
Exactly but for some downbeat dragqueens on this site it means Moz is one step away from handing out free tickets.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom