Fountain of youth?

Harsh Truth

Ever Felt Had?
I don't know if its the sharp looking jeans he's been wearing as opposed to the old-man pants and waiter-jackets from earlier in the tour, or the fact that he looks like he has lost 5-10 pounds, but man... our Moz just looks fantastic these days. He looks younger now than he did on the Quarry tour, in my opinion.

I was up pretty close in Boston last night and he looked very youthful. Depending on how his hair happened to be sitting, he either looked Your Arsenal or Maladjusted at any given moment.

Whenever I've been up close I have always thought how great his skin is...flawless..if he has been drinking from some kind of fountain of "yoof" then mine's a pint!

Last edited:
I agree. I think the man looks better now than he has in the past few years. Seeing him wearing jeans and swinging his tamborine while performing songs like Interesting Drug :D, the Loop and Sister, I'm a Poet reminded me of the Moz of old!

I agree. I think the man looks better now than he has in the past few years. Seeing him wearing jeans and swinging his tamborine while performing songs like Interesting Drug :D, the Loop and Sister, I'm a Poet reminded me of the Moz of old!

I had the same thought. His wardrobe has had a lot to do with it. He's not dressing like a lounge singer anymore.

I had the same thought. His wardrobe has had a lot to do with it. He's not dressing like a lounge singer anymore.

You gotta problem with lounge singers punk?

Signed,

Sammy Davis Jr, Dean Martin, and Frank Sinatra
;-)

You gotta problem with lounge singers punk?

I do!

Frank got some help from the Mafia to hit it big.

Morrissey had Geoff Travis on his side. Geoff Travis. That's like going to fight Napoleon at the Battle of Waterloo and your army is naked, dressed in seed barrels, equipped only with butter knives and maybe some harsh language-- and winning.

Last edited:
Morrissey had Geoff Travis. Geoff Travis. That's like going to fight Napoleon at the Battle of Waterloo naked, wearing a barrel, dueling with a butterknife-- and winning.

:D:D LMFAO! I think you just made my day!
Sad as that may be. :o Post show depression...it's a b!tch, no?

I do!

Frank got some help from the Mafia to hit it big.

Morrissey had Geoff Travis on his side. Geoff Travis. That's like going to fight Napoleon at the Battle of Waterloo and your army is naked, dressed in seed barrels, equipped only with butter knives and maybe some harsh language-- and winning.

All those naked, buttered bodies glistening under the autumnal sun... I'm sorry, what were we discussing???

;-)

He look amazing last night. He looks like he lost some weight. he kept pulling up his pants. i wish i had a belt to give him. lol :)I love when he wears jeans & his demin coat :) like the old days (photo from new york) i haven't had a chance to post my photos from last night

1797872360_ebfb70a6d2.jpg

yes that`s true he looks amazing, to me he doesn`t look like a 48 year old man,but my mother ,my sister and also my friends keep telling me he looks like a 60 year old man!!! every time the say this i get annoyed, for god sake this is IMPOSIBLE...this getting into my nerves, i can`t stand it anymore,i think they are making fun of me.:mad:

yes that`s true he looks amazing, to me he doesn`t look like a 48 year old man,but my mother ,my sister and also my friends keep telling me he looks like a 60 year old man!!! every time the say this i get annoyed, for god sake this is IMPOSIBLE...this getting into my nerves, i can`t stand it anymore,i think they are making fun of me.:mad:
Moz looks 48 though VERY GOOD for 48. He's aging very nicely, there's no way he looks 60.

Back
Top Bottom