freeyourself is also in range 81-155, as myself, this is probably cos he's in north west

• Thread starter seriously flawed - not right in the head
  • Start date
S

seriously flawed - not right in the head

I presume, he post's from a different computer on occasions. Maybe from work or something.

Some people are using anonymizers though to get round being banned,so the ip`s can be different

Re: Some people are using anonymizers though to get round being banned,so the ip`s can be different

What the hell is an anonymizer?

Re: Some people are using anonymizers though to get round being banned,so the ip`s can be different

> What the hell is an anonymizer?

Ip masking program

> What the hell is an anonymizer?

You can surf the web thru proxies that keep you anonymous.

> Ip masking program

Well that rules me out then.
I wouldn't have a clue.

Seriously flawed, stop embarassing yourself. Turn off the computer and stop the nonsense.

Everyone already knows it's you.

Re: Seriously flawed, stop embarassing yourself. Turn off the computer and stop the nonsense.

> Everyone already knows it's you.

Knows who is me?
We are not still on the fukdupself theme are we.

It is not me, email davidt and ask him.

Yes but when it's the same numbers replying to itself, it's the same person! Different numbers can be the same person, or different people.
But the EXACT same number is the EXACT same person. Especially minutes apart.

Re: Seriously flawed, stop embarassing yourself. Turn off the computer and stop the nonsense.

Just stop being in freeyourself's "club" and don't make him feel welcome here either, and he will stop coming. Whatever you've done, that is the worst. He is the scourge. All you've done is add to the madness by sharing IDs/passwords with him. If you don't welcome him and encourage him, he'll have no allies left and hopefully leave.

> Just stop being in freeyourself's "club" and don't make him feel
> welcome here either, and he will stop coming. Whatever you've done, that
> is the worst. He is the scourge. All you've done is add to the madness by
> sharing IDs/passwords with him. If you don't welcome him and encourage
> him, he'll have no allies left and hopefully leave.

Well I find him interesting.
Why should I not be his ally. He has done me no harm.
What you mean by sharing ID's and passwords, I don't know though.

> What you mean by sharing ID's and passwords, I don't know though.

Yes you do. Stop it.

> Yes but when it's the same numbers replying to itself, it's the same
> person! Different numbers can be the same person, or different people.
> But the EXACT same number is the EXACT same person. Especially minutes
> apart.

No it isn't.
I should know.
email davidt and ask him then.

Back
Top Bottom