Morrissey Central "From The US Film, The Sitter." (July 2, 2021)

I never saw that film and I assume that it's terrible, but the scene is funny.

Errr... there is a pandemic worldwide right now, I assume Morrissey is not doing much these days, just like the rest of us.... so he has to post these things.

The interesting thing is that the joke only works with Morrissey!

Change it for "a Pink Floy box set" or "a Beatles box set" or "a Slayer box set" or "a The Clash box set" and it's irrelevant.... That's interesting!

The Sitter is forgettable, but "Mid 90s" was done with a lot of heart and the scene with "We'll Let You Know" was well placed.

I never saw that film and I assume that it's terrible, but the scene is funny.

Errr... there is a pandemic worldwide right now, I assume Morrissey is not doing much these days, just like the rest of us.... so he has to post these things.

The interesting thing is that the joke only works with Morrissey!

Change it for "a Pink Floy box set" or "a Beatles box set" or "a Slayer box set" or "a The Clash box set" and it's irrelevant.... That's interesting!

Morrissey's just recorded a whole album. Didn't anyone take pictures or video? Where's his interview? Just a snapshot of him eating toast, anything along those lines would be better than the content posted!

Another rubbish post. He knows his life ends in Las Vegas so he’s instructed SER to post any and all mentions of him in popular culture, past and present.

Morrissey's just recorded a whole album. Didn't anyone take pictures or video? Where's his interview? Just a snapshot of him eating toast, anything along those lines would be better than the content posted!

I assume he is talking to different labels about his new album and does not want to self-promote it and screw up a possible deal...
And we are having this Covid thing... How many photos of him eating a sandwich do you want? I guess that he eats a few times per day.... and probably isn't having a blast, just like most of us with this covid thing!

There are two very recent photos of him on Instagram 😍 ps hopefully someone will put them up, I’m useless at doing that stuff!

Another rubbish post. He knows his life ends in Las Vegas so he’s instructed SER to post any and all mentions of him in popular culture, past and present.
I hope to God that you are wrong. I'm praying that Morrissey will live until he is over 100 years old. The world needs him.

There are two very recent photos of him on Instagram 😍 ps hopefully someone will put them up, I’m useless at doing that stuff!
Pps He’s in a pub, in England, possibly watching ‘the match’, the other is on a ‘story’, same account, not sure if you can post those, shame, as it’s a lovely photo of him 😊

Because he's effeminate and annoying and has a sort of pompadour he has a Morrissey box set? Lame.
I like it though the pop culture references. The actor reminds me of another actor James Dreyfus not sure how well he is known in the USA.

I didn't know Morrissey has his own Instagram. That is interesting. Do you have a link?

Pps He’s in a pub, in England, possibly watching ‘the match’, the other is on a ‘story’, same account, not sure if you can post those, shame, as it’s a lovely photo of him 😊
That is interesting. Morrissey seems to spend time in England and in the USA.

Yes, I hope he continues to come over to England. It always cheers me up to see a photo of him when he’s here. I wondered if the loss of his mum would lessen the time he spends here, hopefully not 🤞

Wait, this is a one-word mention from a 10-year old film?

Got to take it where you can get it, I suppose
We all know where YOU take it.

Yes, I hope he continues to come over to England. It always cheers me up to see a photo of him when he’s here. I wondered if the loss of his mum would lessen the time he spends here, hopefully not 🤞
Yes, I love it too. It was great when Morrissey was living in London but I can understand for various reasons why he might not like London so much now. Hopefully he will come back to England to see his nephews and sister and other family and friends who are in England. I know that Morrissey has travelled all over the world. Morrissey is always welcome here in the UK and this is his home where he is from it is his roots along with the Republic of Ireland.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom