Full Morrissey interview on news.com.au: Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus, Prince Harry, unreleased Smiths

Exclusive: Morrissey on Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus, Prince Harry and unreleased Smiths material - news.com.au
By Cameron Adams, News Corp Australia Network

There's so much here. But, forgive me - calling George Galloway and Nigel Farage liberal educators - what f***ing world does he live in. f***ing hell. he's finally lost it.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
the Crusades then were a recovery attempt.
anyways, the falkland were uninhabited when the Europeans arrived, i think france and england, argentina didnt even exist so i cant see how they can make a claim on it.

This has nothing to do with Crusades.

Argentina is not a sudden apparition. It's a new nation (pretty strong, for being only 2 centuries age this year) originated during Spanish Empire times that later get the independence from it.

Seriously, how can you justify colonialism of a land so far from the occupant's territory land? How can you even try to rationalise it? Not because of the sheeps that are the only viable economical activity there apart from british taxpayers money.

No I didn't, you racist c***. And, just to emphasise that you cannot read and you're thick as pigshit, I already stated I deplore ALL subjugation, no matter who is doing it, and to whom. You clearly missed that, you thick f***er. So let your tiny brain process that and come back with more poorly-worked out bollocks that reinforces your disgusting racist views.

ill take that as a no. LOL ( i kinda knew the answer before i evne asked lol)
peeps can see why Europe is in the state its in.

This has nothing to do with Crusades.

Argentina is not a sudden apparition. It's a new nation (pretty strong, for being only 2 centuries age this year) originated during Spanish Empire times that later get the independence from it.

Seriously, how can you justify colonialism of a land so far from the occupant's territory land? How can you even try to rationalise it? Not because of the sheeps that are the only viable economical activity there apart from british taxpayers money.

yes it does. the crusades were trying to 'recapture' the lands taken by muslim imperialism, that is according to your theory. the muslims were there because they invaded and made the inhabitants an offer they couldnt refuse : submit or the sword.

argentina originated through the colonization of the inca empire, the indigenous people there.

ill take that as a no. LOL ( i kinda knew the answer before i evne asked lol)
peeps can see why Europe is in the state its in.

And I'll take that as "I'm a thick racist shit who can't spell English, and cannot process simple sentences and comprehend language above the remedial shit that reinforces my prejudicial bullshit".

lol

And I'll take that as "I'm a thick racist shit who can't spell English, and cannot process simple sentences and comprehend language above the remedial shit that reinforces my prejudicial bullshit".

lol

You cant say it can you? do you comdemn Sharia law? Very simple and to the point.
(he cant do it LOL because if he condemns it hes a cultural racist according to his circular logic.)
Do you think our democratic institutions are superior to Islamic/Sharia based customs?
JUST SAY YES OR NO

lol

"Go ahead and have the last word. I shan't be engaging with your feeble racism any longer."

Since the old "BUT THE MOOSLIMS ARE THROWING THE GAYS OFF THE ROOFS" argument keeps popping up, can I just say that Muslim Mayor Sadiq Khan is 100% committed to LGBT equality whereas liberal educator Nigel "I think we are opening a very big can of worms here" Farage is not.

yes it does. the crusades were trying to 'recapture' the lands taken by muslim imperialism, that is according to your theory. the muslims were there because they invaded and made the inhabitants an offer they couldnt refuse : submit or the sword.

argentina originated through the colonization of the inca empire, the indigenous people there.

Spanish Empire made the colonization. Native americans, like Evo Morales, are citizens now in South America and suffer the same destiny like european descendent people citizens. Argentina won a war to get the independence from Spain, and most soldiers were native american people. That's recovery.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm talking about this, when in fact Malvinas is the least important problem in my country. It's just a token.

The thing is, Farage maybe a racist, maybe not. But he protects the interest of common people when he promotes the regulation of immigration. The self called progressive people from there use the "racist" word when it best suits them. They are hypocrites because they blatantly ignore invasions and colonialism executed by their own country. The double moral standard, so usual between ruling classes in England. Talking about fair play to subjugate their own people and making piracy around the world.
I like working class people from England because they are sincere. The ruling class is utterly HIPOCRYTE.

Spanish Empire made the colonization. Native americans, like Evo Morales, are citizens now in South America and suffer the same destiny like european descendent people citizens. Argentina won a war to get the independence from Spain, and most soldiers were native american people. That's recovery.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm talking about this, when in fact Malvinas is the least important problem in my country. It's just a token.

The thing is, Farage maybe a racist, maybe not. But he protects the interest of common people when he promotes the regulation of immigration. The self called progressive people from there use the "racist" word when it best suits them. They are hypocrites because they blatantly ignore invasions and colonialism executed by their own country. The double moral standard, so usual between ruling classes in England. Talking about fair play to subjugate their own people and making piracy around the world.
I like working class people from England because they are sincere. The ruling class is utterly HIPOCRYTE.

recovery would be all the westerners being thrown out and the inca civilization being put back in place.
didnt you read that article from the huffington post where that idiot said there is no race, instead cultures are now races- its like saying people are now cars, despite the fact that people never existed. however, if you think democracy is better than sharia law, thats racism. just about everything is racism.
everybody invaded someone at one point or another.

ps agree with the above, the working class saved the country via Britexit, saved themselves from being sacrificed by the ruling class.

ps agree with the above, the working class saved the country via Britexit, saved themselves from being sacrificed by the ruling class.

You live in Florida. Not Yorkshire. Stop being a f***ing dick. We say Brexit. And if you think Farage represents the working class, all he represents is taking money from institutions he hates, never turning up to vote or participate in committee meetings, lying constantly, consorting with criminals, and failing to be elected as an MP 7 times. What a man of the people that is. Shut your f***ing stupid mouth about things you know nothing about. Apart from slagging off muslims. You're pretty good at that. Racist c***.

You live in Florida. Not Yorkshire. Stop being a f***ing dick. We say Brexit. And if you think Farage represents the working class, all he represents is taking money from institutions he hates, never turning up to vote or participate in committee meetings, lying constantly, consorting with criminals, and failing to be elected as an MP 7 times. What a man of the people that is. Shut your f***ing stupid mouth about things you know nothing about. Apart from slagging off muslims. You're pretty good at that. Racist c***.

you havent answered the question: do you think democratic institutions are BETTER than institutions based on Sharia Law, and if so why?

would you object to Sharia Law replacing the current legal structure in the UK and if so why since to object would be to assert cultural racism.

Do object to Isis and why? Do you think their culture is inferior to yours currently in the UK?

You live in Florida. Not Yorkshire.

Thats cultural racism what does it matter where i live. besides ill post about whatever i want you perect imbecile.

you havent answered the question: do you think democratic institutions are BETTER than institutions based on Sharia Law, and if so why?

would you object to Sharia Law replacing the current legal structure in the UK and if so why since to object would be to assert cultural racism.

Do object to Isis and why? Do you think their culture is inferior to yours currently in the UK?

I've answered this twice you thick racist shitwhisk.

Always with the Muslims. f*** you, f*** racism.

You live in Florida. Not Yorkshire.

Thats cultural racism what does it matter where i live. besides ill post about whatever i want you perect imbecile.

Can we have that in English, you fine example of Aryan superiority? You talk like an immigrant.

f*** you, f*** racism.

Can we have that in English, you fine example of Aryan superiority? You talk like an immigrant.

f*** you, f*** racism.

i talk like an immigrant??? no shit? How do immigrants talk?
im beginning to think all this racist stuff you talk is simple over compensation.

so, how exactly do immigrants talk? now im curious LOL

recovery would be all the westerners being thrown out and the inca civilization being put back in place.
didnt you read that article from the huffington post where that idiot said there is no race, instead cultures are now races- its like saying people are now cars, despite the fact that people never existed. however, if you think democracy is better than sharia law, thats racism. just about everything is racism.
everybody invaded someone at one point or another.

The Inca civilization, as you call it, is alive. What kind of civilization do you think we are living in South America, despite the nice European style buildings facades and some people's blue eyes? Believe me, it's a culture with a ruling class as cruel and exploiter as any other culture's ruling class. No little angels in government palaces, neither there nor here.
That's why common people of different countries must try to understand themselves and their problems. I don't feel the colonizer is the working class english man who struggles to pay his taxes to support Malvinas kelpers little english town's lifestyle and a jewel in someone else's crown. My heart is much more close to that people than to the thiefs of my own government. I'm not stupid, are you?

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom