Full Morrissey interview on news.com.au: Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus, Prince Harry, unreleased Smiths

Exclusive: Morrissey on Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus, Prince Harry and unreleased Smiths material - news.com.au
By Cameron Adams, News Corp Australia Network

There's so much here. But, forgive me - calling George Galloway and Nigel Farage liberal educators - what f***ing world does he live in. f***ing hell. he's finally lost it.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
No news really. Moz naming Farage and Galloway. Opposing Trump and Hillary Clinton. Nothing is really black and white. It's hard to find one person who thinks exactly the same as you on all topics (and that includes Moz). Actually, it is impossible. You could easily just dismiss everyone. With Moz, I think, it's a tactic on his part. He let's people guess. It would be easier for us if he just said which standpoints he agrees with or doesn't agree with. It was the same with the Jon Stewart / Bill Maher discussion around here. Let people guess. And now I am prepared, again, to be called c*** by a certain moderator.
That level headed thinking will do you no good here sonny :)

c***Skinny will never forgive God for not making him NME-editor in the early 90s. He would have stuck in the knife full Sun-style: 'Morrissey IS a racist! He's flying the flag and flirting with disaster!'
Truth is he's still stuck here, a measly moderator on a dwindling Morrissey fan-site, fighting a battle he can never win. His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I applaud your efforts, Thewlis, but it is pointless trying to take on WeirdUncle. This is his life. He has literally nothing else. He will be here everyday posting his ill-informed, witless, pompous, arrogant drivel.

Responding to him just feeds his vacuous ego. Just pretend he, and his redundant 'I know, I know everything' spoutings do not exist.

At least is occasionally amusing. Admittedly, not since 2011, but he was funny once.

When Julian Assange was accused of rape, Galloway tried to dismiss the allegations as "bad sexual etiquette".

When he visited Saddam Hussein in the 1990's and spoke to him in front of the media, he did everything bar shove his tongue in the innermost part of the tyrant's rectal canal. He has also voiced support for Assad in Syria.

Some liberal!

Sounds like he'd pick Trump if he HAD to choose someone based on his disparagement of the establishment and his priase of Nigel Farage.

Yay Brexit!

Someone should tell Moz that Trump's sons are both trophy hunters. That would make him back Clinton in an instant.

When Julian Assange was accused of rape, Galloway tried to dismiss the allegations as "bad sexual etiquette".

When he visited Saddam Hussein in the 1990's and spoke to him in front of the media, he did everything bar shove his tongue in the innermost part of the tyrant's rectal canal. He has also voiced support for Assad in Syria.

Some liberal!

Well, you can do this with almost anybody. Who, you think, is mostly representing your thoughts? Let's see if we find some skeletons.

"calling George Galloway and Nigel Farage liberal educators - what f***ing world does he live in. f***ing hell. he's finally lost it"

"Liberal educators" is very clearly ironic in view of the critical reference to the BBC, but of course that wouldn't suit the kneejerk anti-Morrissey vendetta that this site continues to pursue, so better to assume he's being 100% literal (when is he ever?) in order to mock and criticise, even if it means you look stupid.

Is it exhausting trying to be so angry and outraged all the time?

(Yawns).

So, in summary; if he says something you don't like, he was being 'ironic'.

Well, you can do this with almost anybody. Who, you think, is mostly representing your thoughts? Let's see if we find some skeletons.

Certainly not someone who is an apologist for dictators who use chemical weapons on their own people.

Whilst everyone is innocent until proven guilty, to coin the phrase "bad sexual etiquette" in relation to rape allegations against Assange tells you how morally rancid Galloway is.

Certainly not someone who is an apologist for dictators who use chemical weapons on their own people

Then name a name so that we can form our own opinion and see exactly what you support. Or isn't there such a person?

Yes, this is Morrissey's tried-and-true pattern of trolling (and trawling) as a tour warms up. It's his media MO, take it or leave it.
Two things to keep in mind:
1) Morrissey does believe what he's saying. I mean, it's not a laundry list of reactionary, fake "beliefs" (that's often Trump's MO). Yes, the Royals bashing may have worn out its welcome over a decade ago, but he truly does despise them.
2) It's not as if any other major musical acts of note are doing this. They're too afraid to paddle their own canoe.
This is why punks and skaters love him. Not because they're interested in the alternate versions of Sweetie Pie.

Morrissey's support of Nigel Farage indicates he is a 100% BREXIT supporter.

Take him back to dear old Blighty
Put him on a train to Whalley Range

Reading the comments section of this site is always a manifestation of the line:

humans hate each others guts
And show it given a chance

It's beyond us to debate respectfully on here, we just can;t do it.

If you honestly can't see why Nigel Farage is racist you are simply beyond hope. Moz has turned into an Alf Garnett of epic proportions. His views are inflammatory, narrow minded and the worst kind of Little Englander hogwash. The man would saddle with Jimmy Saville to remain contrary.

I don't know much about US politicians, but how about his support of Bernie Sanders - is that 'going the full Adolf' too?
yes by supporting someone who wants to let in millions of undocumented refugee's who have the potential to kill American's. Either directly by shooting them at a Christmas party. Or indirectly by TB or some other illness that was eradicated from the US before Obama was elected.
Why he's supporting Bernie Sanders is a mystery to me. Morrissey doesn't seem like a person who would like to pay 90% from his gigs and royalties to support social programs. Based on previous interviews I think it's also unlikely he would invite Syrian refugee's with TB over to his 5 star hotel room for afternoon tea.

Galloway is a liar who was booted out of Bradford the moment people saw the extent of his political chancery. He is in politics for no one but himself. And if you think Farage isn't a racist, then you are utterly deluded. But you know - leave ALL of that aside, and marvel at a person who thinks that both of these are 'liberal educators' and who dislikes a a muslim mayor for speaking too fast.

Here's some classic Galloway moments for you. The Farage ones are just innumerable.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics...-assistant-aisha-ali-khan-dirty-tricks-claims

I agree, farage is a racist, I said in my last post that I'm not keen on Galloway or Farage, but how can morrissey have gone full racist when he's praising George Galloway? The left wing loony who would quite happily invite every Muslim in the world to live in the uk and have us all living under sharia law

I agree, farage is a racist, I said in my last post that I'm not keen on Galloway or Farage, but how can morrissey have gone full racist when he's praising George Galloway? The left wing loony who would quite happily invite every Muslim in the world to live in the uk and have us all living under sharia law

It is obviously trolling. How can it not be? These people he mentions don't go hand in hand. Supposedly pro Farage and pro Galloway and, in between, nice things to say about Corbin? And then supposedly against Trump and Clinton? And pro Sanders who wants to welcome immigrants? And constant remarks about the fact that there is nobody in politics worth voting for. How does all of that make sense aside from confusing people?

Y'all better go have a word with Dave Haslam.

Sorry Skinny...my last response to you was posted anonymously. It was the one that referenced Galloway liberal positions on many issues. Could you respond to that as I'd be really interested to see what you have to say. As for having my views determined by Dave Haslam...erm, no.

Sorry Skinny...my last response to you was posted anonymously. It was the one that referenced Galloway liberal positions on many issues. Could you respond to that as I'd be really interested to see what you have to say. As for having my views determined by Dave Haslam...erm, no.
I'm not sure what post you mean, could you post again? In general, lots of people I know have been threatened legally or physically by Galloway and his 'team', I know how the self-publicist operates - he's merely a prostitute for whoever will pay him. He's the worst kind of chancer.

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom