Full Morrissey interview on news.com.au: Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus, Prince Harry, unreleased Smiths

Exclusive: Morrissey on Donald Trump, Miley Cyrus, Prince Harry and unreleased Smiths material - news.com.au
By Cameron Adams, News Corp Australia Network

There's so much here. But, forgive me - calling George Galloway and Nigel Farage liberal educators - what f***ing world does he live in. f***ing hell. he's finally lost it.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Inca civilization, as you call it, is alive. What kind of civilization do you think we are living in South America, despite the nice European style buildings facades and some people's blue eyes? Believe me, it's a culture with a ruling class as cruel and exploiter as any other culture's ruling class. No little angels in government palaces, neither there nor here.
That's why common people of different countries must try to understand themselves and their problems. I don't feel the colonizer is the working class english man who struggles to pay his taxes to support Malvinas kelpers little english town's lifestyle and a jewel in someone else's crown. My heart is much more close to that people than to the thiefs of my own government. I'm not stupid, are you?

inca civilization has been history for centuries , replaced by what you have there which is nothing like the inca civilization.
i dont think the people who live in the Falklands want to be part of Argentina, and isnt that all that matters?

Someone who's new to English, like you appear to be , you hopeless, hopeless racist.

f*** you, f*** racism

so, someone who appears to be 'new to english' speaks like an immigrant? and how, pray tell, can you tell if someone is new to english? and do you consider anyone who doesnt speak english as you say, properly, an immigrant?

that IS pretty racist.

so, someone who appears to be 'new to english' speaks like an immigrant? and how, pray tell, can you tell if someone is new to english? and do you consider anyone who doesnt speak english as you say, properly, an immigrant?

that IS pretty racist.

f*** me, you are thicker than a turd smoothie. Still, that's run-of-the-mill for a racist bastard like you.

f*** me, you are thicker than a turd smoothie. Still, that's run-of-the-mill for a racist bastard like you.

dont change the subject. lets concentrate on 'immigrants' and the 'way they speak'.
you seem to be throwing the word 'immigrant' around in a derrogatory fashion, im pretty sure you were insulting me by calling me an immigrant.........have you been fighting racist urges? is this what all this is about?

there are many peeps here who 'speak like they are new to english', do you consider them to, "immigrants'?

dont change the subject. lets concentrate on 'immigrants' and the 'way they speak'.
you seem to be throwing the word 'immigrant' around in a derrogatory fashion, im pretty sure you were insulting me by calling me an immigrant.........have you been fighting racist urges? is this what all this is about?

there are many peeps here who 'speak like they are new to english', do you consider them to, "immigrants'?

How about we focus on your appalling use of English, you disgusting racist bastard? "derrogatory"? "im"? 'dont"?
Anyway, it may be fun time in Florida, I'm off to bed. Enjoy your seething, pathetically undereducated racism. You're about as thick as it ever gets. You just keep on trying to deflect from your racist idiocy for another moment or two. You are racist scum. And you don't deny it.

f*** you, f*** racism.

By the way, I also notice your appalling grammar and syntax. Did you even go to school? You are a f***ing disgrace.

How about we focus on your appalling use of English, you disgusting racist bastard? "derrogatory"? "im"? 'dont"?
Anyway, it may be fun time in Florida, I'm off to bed. Enjoy your seething, pathetically undereducated racism. You're about as thick as it ever gets. You just keep on trying to deflect from your racist idiocy for another moment or two. You are racist scum. And you don't deny it.

f*** you, f*** racism.

im a racist? after all the stuff you posted about immigrants, and 'speaking as if you were new to english'?
not even Moz has come out with that line of talk, its yours to own.

your english is pretty atrocious, however, it would never dawn on me to call it 'immigrant' english. it takes a special inclination to do that.

for example countthree is from argentina, english is not her primary language, do you think he/she is an immigrant?
are we all immigrants to you who should learn our place? 'how dare you an immigrant in florida pretend to 'speak' about the UK? LOLLLL
you defenitely have issues.

By the way, I also notice your appalling grammar and syntax. Did you even go to school? You are a f***ing disgrace.

I must be, according to your 'way' of thinking, an immigrant, right? all us immigrants talk alike right? lol

you have deep seated issues, alright.

did you go to eton?

im a racist? after all the stuff you posted about immigrants, and 'speaking as if you were new to english'?
not even Moz has come out with that line of talk, its yours to own.

your english is pretty atrocious, however, it would never dawn on me to call it 'immigrant' english. it takes a special inclination to do that.

for example countthree is from argentina, english is not her primary language, do you think he/she is an immigrant?
are we all immigrants to you who should learn our place? 'how dare you an immigrant in florida pretend to 'speak' about the UK? LOLLLL
you defenitely have issues.

My English is perfect. Point out where it is not. The spelling, grammar, and syntax is spot-on, unlike yours. What you don't like is the message.

f*** you, f*** racism, you undereducated thick racist shit.

inca civilization has been history for centuries , replaced by what you have there which is nothing like the inca civilization.
i dont think the people who live in the Falklands want to be part of Argentina, and isnt that all that matters?

What do you know about Inca civilization or native american culture? Nothing.

Of course not, they have a subsidized life serving colonialist interests of ruling classes. Subsidies that come from common people taxes. Who wouldn't like to live that way even in terrible far-off places?

My English is perfect. Point out where it is not. The spelling, grammar, and syntax is spot-on, unlike yours. What you don't like is the message.

o jesus, you rantings and ravings can only be vaguely considered a language.
your english is perfect when compared to 'immigrant english'? what makes you think one is better than the other anyways? now THAT is racist.
should people who were not educated in eton or oxford etc who dont speak the queens english properly and polished lol should even be allowed in the UK?

you can google 'inca civilization' to learn it was destroyed by the spanish centuries ago. what you have now is not the inca civilization.

a lot of people dont like to be subsdized.

you make moz look like malcom x.

you can google 'inca civilization' to learn it was destroyed by the spanish centuries ago. what you have now is not the inca civilization.

I won't try to make you understand something I live with if you don't believe me. Nobody can recover the original Inca civilization Spain destroyed, because nobody can recover the European civilization of XV century either. Both continents inherited the previous cultures and evolved through invasions, occupations, wars and crisis.
We have what remains of original Inca civilization, you in Europe have what remains of original Europe.
Here we have a lot of people with european blood and there you have a lot of people with other continents blood. That's why nowadays race is a non-relevant classification, and racism is a word used by ruling classes to make people feel ashamed to defend their own interests and welfare. If you claim security you are a racist, but they, unlike you, have armies to defend their personal security. And they are rich and don't need to go to the job market to survive.

a lot of people dont like to be subsdized.

I don't like to be subsidized, but Kelpers DO. Their comfortable lifestyle is utterly payed by taxpayers, and they make you believe, like those frauds during the 70s with oil explotation in the Northern Sea, that oil resources of Malvinas are worth to be exploited. Big LOL. AND they present themselves to the British society as heroes and victims. I won't write anymore about this topic, because None so deaf as those who will not hear. And, as I said before, this is not a real problem, it's just a symbol that British colionialism exists. It's just a Queen's souvenir of better times. Payed by common people, of course, like everything else.

I won't try to make you understand something I live with if you don't believe me. Nobody can recover the original Inca civilization Spain destroyed, because nobody can recover the European civilization of XV century either. Both continents inherited the previous cultures and evolved through invasions, occupations, wars and crisis.
We have what remains of original Inca civilization, you in Europe have what remains of original Europe.
Here we have a lot of people with european blood and there you have a lot of people with other continents blood. That's why nowadays race is a non-relevant classification, and racism is a word used by ruling classes to make people feel ashamed to defend their own interests and welfare. If you claim security you are a racist, but they, unlike you, have armies to defend their personal security. And they are rich and don't need to go to the job market to survive.

I don't like to be subsidized, but Kelpers DO. Their comfortable lifestyle is utterly payed by taxpayers, and they make you believe, like those frauds during the 70s with oil explotation in the Northern Sea, that oil resources of Malvinas are worth to be exploited. Big LOL. AND they present themselves to the British society as heroes and victims. I won't write anymore about this topic, because None so deaf as those who will not hear. And, as I said before, this is not a real problem, it's just a symbol that British colionialism exists. It's just a Queen's souvenir of better times. Payed by common people, of course, like everything else.

i am just saying the inca empire is a goner. inca empire didnt include European citizens.. i didnt say that argentina is an european country i said that what you have there is not the inca civilization.
agree that racism is a word used by the establishment to keep the working classes down.. years ago during the WTO riots, if you were in favor of internationalism and globalism you were a racist, now if you are against you are racist. its a word they use for their convenience it really has no meaning. most of the people who use it dont even know what it means.

the kelpers may or may not be subsidized, however i dont think having Argentina rule will play all that well there. the british didnt colonize the falklands, there was nobody living there when they arrived.

Look - I appreciate you have to eruct all these words that gave been etching away at your brain like so much Hydrofluoric Acid, but stop being a dick, and accept that Farage is a racist. Because he is. And that's why he says racist things. And that's just bollocks about not being convicted. Katie Hopkins hasn't been convicted. You're choosing your own terms of reference to suit your piss-poor argument. Now let's see how much self control you have not to 'care or reciprocate'. I predict none.

Why don't you just move on? Neither Farage or Hopkins can legally be described as 'racist'. Gratuitiously provocative and offensive on occasion, yes, but 'racist' has a clear legal definition and meaning and neither of them fit the bill. You do not have the authority to designate anybody as 'racist' other than as a speculative opinion. If you witness racist language or behaviour then you should report it to the police who are obliged to take appropriate action. There is absolutely no logical reason why I should accept your definition of Farage as 'racist' as anything other than your opinion. On a web forum you are entitled to express that opinion but if you stand up in front of Nigel Farage and call him 'racist' do not be surprised if he takes legal action to defend his reputation. He is NOT a racist, but there are plenty of odious racists in the UK. Katie Hopkins is also NOT a racist but she is definitely a provocative troll whose language at times I find deeply disturbing and upsetting. My argument isn't 'piss-poor', it is logical, rational and balanced. I do not care and I have not reciprocated your insults. I really suggest you move on as you are wasting your time trying to corral me into accepting the received wisdom that Nigel Farage is a 'racist' when I have seen or read nothing to suggest he is any such thing. Unless and until you provide a proven example of his alleged racism, quoting the usual liberal left hissy fit attempts to label him as such simply does not work.

i am just saying the inca empire is a goner. inca empire didnt include European citizens.. i didnt say that argentina is an european country i said that what you have there is not the inca civilization.
agree that racism is a word used by the establishment to keep the working classes down.. years ago during the WTO riots, if you were in favor of internationalism and globalism you were a racist, now if you are against you are racist. its a word they use for their convenience it really has no meaning. most of the people who use it dont even know what it means.

the kelpers may or may not be subsidized, however i dont think having Argentina rule will play all that well there. the british didnt colonize the falklands, there was nobody living there when they arrived.

If you re-read my previous post, you'll notice I said I'll admit Inca Empire is gone as soon as you admit Europe of XVth century is gone. We can't refloat any of them, and I seriously doubt it would be a good idea. And XVth century Europe didn't include other continent's people either. I said we have the evolution of the Inca civilization here, as well as other native american civilizations evolution. Like you have the evolution of European civilization there.

I'm glad we both agree racism is a politically abused word, with no significant meaning at all during these days. Racism as a definition of a given conduct is the XXI century evolution of nazi propaganda: both designed to segregate and estigmatize people, not to include them it in a broad thinking society. Like: label something with this word and you'll never have to think twice about the reasoning of his thoughts. Esentially, the racism labelling is a way to shut mouths, not a way to listen other people's ideas and problems. That's why it's so widely used by rich and powerful people and mainstream media.

Kelpers do live on someone else's money. I'll travel to England, I'll find an empty house there and I'll say: there was nobody living here when I arrived. So, it's all mine. "People of my contry, support my illegal occupation here with your money. I know it's expensive, but I'm a hero here living on someone else's territory and showing our flag".

I didn't 'denigrate' you. When the Outragetarian Left start picketing rap shows to protest the use of the N-word, then I'll take their censorship agenda seriously. But they won't because they are selective about which Boo words and inflammatory gestures they rise up against. Thus, when hate-mongering Islamists picket the funerals of British armed forces personnel: Silence. When there's a reaction to that they're on it like a rash, Virtue Signalling their selective moral indignation and outrage. Just like Morrissey did with his tiresome tirades against Meat whilst ignoring Cheese until I handed him his arse.

The article you link to is exactly the bosh that signifies the currrent Left in the UK have lost the plot. If voting for Brexit means you are racist then Dennis Skinner, the late Tony Benn and Jeremy Corbyn for the last 3 decades need to be challenged as all 3, like me, were vehemently opposed to the EU bankster Fortress Europe. Only at the last minute, for expediency, did Corbyn support Remain and now he's slowly but surely edging towards Brexit as a reality by challenging arsehole Owen Smith's absurd plans for a Referendum re-run. Now that would cause the rise of a genuine crypt-Fascist right like that happening right now in the supposed EU paradises of Greece, Austria and Hungary. There is zero threat of any such faction gaining traction in the UK. We had to fight fascist Europe during WW2, the EU can take their plans for an EU army and shove it. I don't want my kids trapped in another fascist European nightmare when the Euro implodes and the EU goes tits up as it definitely must,

Brexit is racist? No, the real racist structure is the European Union. If you're white and from Eastern Europe you can just walk in the wide open Schengen door and go anywhere you want (as can ISIS terrorists). But if you're brown or black fleeing oppression and war in Syria or Africa, you must pay the people smugglers and risk life and limb on a dinghy only to face the EU's oppressive racist asylum and refugee policies. This perspective may be new to you but many of us voted Brexit because we detest racism and see Brussels as the epicentre of racism and 'humanitarian imperialism' whereby Western countries bomb the f*** out of countries then get their army of useful idiot Special Snowflake lefties to hold up 'Refugees Welcome' banners so they feel worthy and less guilty about their countries wars for oil and gas which keep their pampered Special Snowflake Social Justice Warrior Western lifestyle intact.

Poaching trained medical staff from desperate developing countries to work for the NHS is also grotesquely racist as it robs the countries they leave of their medical infrastructure purely because the ruling class (especially New Labour) refused to train up the abandoned industrial working class of the UK, preferring to import a new more compliant class of workers who the self-righteous Guardian left turned into their new multicultural pet project. Well they've all had their arses handed to them on a plate with Brexit. Having marched on UK streets over decades to protest and oppose racism it appals me that the real racists get away with their Goldman Sachs funded Remain propaganda remaining unchallenged. Not by me they don't! Or another way of putting it might be to paraphrase Morrissey:

"I could sense the hate
from the EU states
And a small voice said
"What can we do?"

It seems if you're rich and you're white
you'll be alright
I just don't see why
this should be so
If you're rich and you're white
you'll be alright
I just don't see why
this should be so"

Smash Fortress Europe!
Smash the racist EU propaganda machine!
Brexit to combat EU racism against refugees!

There are laws against racism. I am not aware of Farage having faced a court for racism but many idiots have done so. His language may be inflammatory and trolling but then, lots of people resort to that for attention, don't they Morrissey?

Thank you for triggering this summary of my position on the virtue and neccessity of a full Brexit. It has helped to further clarify the issues for me and to link my thinking on politically strategic arch-troll Farage with politically clueless inept-troll Morrissey.

This is actually a superb post and shows a clarity of thinking and grasp of the deeper political issues at play than anything UncleSkinny is able to rebut with. I spent the weekend watching old re-runs of Christopher Hitchens destroying people in debates and the discourse here reminds me of something similar. Your political position is very very well thought out and your elucidate your point of view far more succinctly than 'Farage is a racist!' Kudos to you.

If you re-read my
previous post, you'll notice I said I'll admit Inca Empire is gone as soon as you admit Europe of XVth century is gone. We can't refloat any of them, and I seriously doubt it would be a good idea. And XVth century Europe didn't include other continent's people either. I said we have the evolution of the Inca civilization here, as well as other native american civilizations evolution. Like you have the evolution of European civilization there.

I'm glad we both agree racism is a politically abused word, with no significant meaning at all during these days. Racism as a definition of a given conduct is the XXI century evolution of nazi propaganda: both designed to segregate and estigmatize people, not to include them it in a broad thinking society. Like: label something with this word and you'll never have to think twice about the reasoning of his thoughts. Esentially, the racism labelling is a way to shut mouths, not a way to listen other people's ideas and problems. That's why it's so widely used by rich and powerful people and mainstream media.

Kelpers do live on someone else's money. I'll travel to England, I'll find an empty house there and I'll say: there was nobody living here when I arrived. So, it's all mine. "People of my contry, support my illegal occupation here with your money. I know it's expensive, but I'm a hero here living on someone else's territory and showing our flag".

you cant bring back the inca empire or the europe of the xv century, they are both in the past. gone cant come back at all. the present argentina didnt evolve from the inca empire it was imposed on the remnants of the inca empire.
you dont have to live in the falklands to receive govt subsidies. free health care in the uk is a govt subsidy.
what would you have done? remove all the kelpers whose families have lived there for decades and replace them with argentinians that never have even been there? why would the kelpers constitute an illegal occupation? who lived there before them? why should the falklands be part of argentina?

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom