no one in particular said:
ummm, well, just wondering why wouldn't i have been a chica all along??

well, you talk quite rough for a girl. :D (don't hit me for that)
I always thought you and mjp were like the 'men-band' on this forum, you guys always talked a lot and I thought you were 'homies' (forgive me my word-use). Now it's clear you're a girl and mjp was just flirting all along :p

so what David T also like misunderstandings and sexual ambiguity or he's gonna make this adjustment?

Pervomartovtsi said:
so what David T also like misunderstandings and sexual ambiguity or he's gonna make this adjustment?

How many people would take this option though? Surely you prefer not to really know? That's what made Members Pics so popular - for me anyway:D

sexual mistery also made many 80's stars popular...bah,I still would like to know if I'm flirting with a woman for sure,than after knowing that he was called Carlos and has beard and great biceps

but I think there must be 6 options

straight male
gay male
straight female
gay female
asexual
don't know/don't wanna answer

Pervomartovtsi said:
sexual mistery also made many 80's stars popular...bah,I still would like to know if I'm flirting with a woman for sure,than after knowing that he was called Carlos and has beard and great biceps

but I think there must be 6 options

straight male
gay male
straight female
gay female
asexual
don't know/don't wanna answer

PervO - you're so funny (re: Carlos etc!):)

So now you don't just want to know the gender of people but also their sexuality! Where do we stop? Underwear preference?:D

Saying that, in a gay bar once I wasted half an hour and a few £££'s trying to impress a girl only for her to eventually go dancing with the ladies so I kinda know where you're coming from.

I guess it's quite normal that when you're female, you expect most of the members on this board to be male (and vice versa).

mjp...what did you do in a gaybar? In search of something new in your life? ;)

wolve said:
I guess it's quite normal that when you're female, you expect most of the members on this board to be male (and vice versa).

mjp...what did you do in a gaybar? In search of something new in your life? ;)

Good point Wolve, as always; I think you're right that it's natural to assume everyone is the opposite of whatever you are. (but then you know the saying about "assume" don't you? It makes an "ass" of "u" and "me":) ).

As for me+gaybar - well in the gaybar I was unfaithful to my very best friend by enjoying some sneaky kisses with his girlfriend (who was into Morrissey in a big way - oh well, maybe in the next world...). I had my ass felt a few times by lads and enjoyed some "uppers". Other stuff occurred but I feel like this can of worms is best kept for another day and a different thread.....

ANYWAY :rolleyes: I wonder why you, I and Pervo are so obsessed with this little thread?

Too bad you don't elaborate on your adventures with 'men' :p

mjp said:
ANYWAY I wonder why you, I and Pervo are so obsessed with this little thread

obviously, we're malcontent with our gender ;)

mjp said:
Good point Wolve, as always; I think you're right that it's natural to assume everyone is the opposite of whatever you are.
but mjp, this wasn't the case for you in the "Who's Better Looking: Americans or British" thread!!?? there, you were thinking only of the goodlooking GUYS!!! :D

here is the evidence:

mjp said:
So, again, back to topic, I kinda just realised that I only read this question as referring to blokes for some bizzare reason. So, I'm sure you will all be very happy to hear, I am now able to give you my thoughts on girlies from the respective countries:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=344242&postcount=14

there's a club if you'd like to go.... ;)

Am I the only one finding it hysterical that, one page back, a "Mr. Proper" post was followed by that of a user calling himself The Goat, with an animated avatar of the same (talking about whipping someone into a sexual frenzy no less)?

Pervomartovtsi said:
and come on Mjp ...tell us what you REALLY were doing in that gaybar

Isn't the thought of me getting off with my best mates girlfriend, with him in the same bar, enough to fill your empty lives for now? :D

Codreanu said:
Am I the only one finding it hysterical that, one page back, a "Mr. Proper" post was followed by that of a user calling himself The Goat, with an animated avatar of the same (talking about whipping someone into a sexual frenzy no less)?
Cod, sorry to break it to you, but since almost 24 hours have elapsed without anyone declaring agreement with you, i think the answer to your question is YES.
:p

mjp said:
Isn't the thought of me getting off with my best mates girlfriend, with him in the same bar, enough to fill your empty lives for now? :D

NO. My empty life constantly requires MORE. So, please, if you will.....several of us are waiting.

no one in particular said:
Cod, sorry to break it to you, but since almost 24 hours have elapsed without anyone declaring agreement with you, i think the answer to your question is YES.
Must I explain to you the concept of silent majority?!! :o

Codreanu said:
Must I explain to you the concept of silent majority?!! :o

Well Cod, I guess NOIP's quote from yesterday 5:21am kinda still rings true:

Or were people being ironic?! I'm too simple for this debate.

Anyway, still we don't know if people prefer not to know what they are talking to or not?

yeah mjp, seems by your remarks that this one went right over your head.
but i will massage it out for you: the silent majority line was indeed wrapped in irony (classic cod)

Back
Top Bottom