General Posting Policy concerning Anonymous users

You just mentioned posting anonymously before creating this account and the IP / style of posting is consistent with a user that has kept attacking the site's 'agenda' and mods.

After I answered your examples why they weren't violations. You then started a personal attack about my accomplishments in life, I asked what yours were and you basically said 'nothing'. So that's what I am going on. At this point of doing the site for about 18 years, I'm fine discussing issues but you have to be able to back up your suggestions with valid points, which you haven't been able to do. If you don't actually have any experience running a site and can't point to other good running examples that you frequent, it's unlikely you actually have that much to contribute.

I'm not sure at this point whether you consciously deny my points, or somehow unconsciously immunised yourself against any criticism during those 18 years. I gave you four examples for violation, and you agree that three of those are at least debatable. Complaints about trolling pop up every other day on this site, so I'm not alone with my view. Over the years, many people have approached you with the same complaints over and over again. I give up. I could as well discuss with my carpet, same result.

This thread has the potential - the potential - to attract comments about people being nasty to other people on the internet, and feelings being hurt. Frankly, I couldn't give a shit. Knock yourselves out. Some people are nice, some are not. It's a jungle out there folks, watch yourselves.

P.

It's kind of like politics - some people want more government, some want less. Not everyone is going to be happy. The great thing is there are alternatives. The problem the user is suggesting has already been solved, he is free to add anonymous users / individual users to the ignore list or go to allyouneedismorrissey.com which has tighter moderation or a number of Facebook groups which allegedly is where all the people go to discuss nowadays.

They do. Seriously. There's one that has stuff up ALMOST as quickly as Morrissey-Solo.com. It's like plucking ripe, swollen fruit off a tree. They'll SHUT YOU DOWN FAST too if you mess around so you always have to be mindful of anything you say...which is annoying...really...especially if you have a morbid sense of humor (or if you say anything disparaging about Morrissey's hair). Ha!

Regarding the 'debatable of censorship' posts - in general if it's debatable then it is allowed as we err on the side of not censoring. As mentioned previously and many times before, if that policy offends your personal sensitivies, there are plenty of other places you can go or you can even create your own, no one is stopping you. Just don't keep insisting that your opinion is how things should be. I have made many changes over the years when I think valid points are brought up.

I'm not sure at this point whether you consciously deny my points, or somehow unconsciously immunised yourself against any criticism during those 18 years. I gave you four examples for violation, and you agree that three of those are at least debatable. Complaints about trolling pop up every other day on this site, so I'm not alone with my view. Over the years, many people have approached you with the same complaints over and over again. I give up. I could as well discuss with my carpet, same result.

This thread has the potential - the potential - to attract comments about people being nasty to other people on the internet, and feelings being hurt. Frankly, I couldn't give a shit. Knock yourselves out. Some people are nice, some are not. It's a jungle out there folks, watch yourselves.

P.

Sorry, buddy. You lost all credibility in this conversation, where you still claim that Morrissey isn't vegan right after I presented you two recent interviews which prove he eats vegan. You still insisted that he's not. I mean that's just plain right stupid - to an extent that makes me wonder how you manage to tie your shoelaces. The pathetic truth is of course that you're simply pissed off because now you can't slag him off for eating cheese anymore. In any case, there's no way that I could ever take you seriously again. Ever. But you're hilarious, I give you that.

Regarding the 'debatable of censorship' posts - in general if it's debatable then it is allowed as we err on the side of not censoring. As mentioned previously and many times before, if that policy offends your personal sensitivies, there are plenty of other places you can go or you can even create your own, no one is stopping you. Just don't keep insisting that your opinion is how things should be. I have made many changes over the years when I think valid points are brought up.

I'm not offended by abuse. I'm just beyond annoyed by the sheer amount of stupid pointless bitching that you regularly defend with your misunderstood concept of free speech, and that I'm forced to wade through in order to find some half-decent opinion, ideally formulated in a civil manner. Why anyone would be interested in the views of the likes of BB or Barleycorn is beyond me. They openly admit that they f***ing hate Morrissey, how can you expect any remotely objective opinion, it's just hate speech by people who love to wank over their own assumed eloquence, and it bores the crap out of me. At least they're registered users, and as soon as I come across their avatars, my finger automatically touches the scroll wheel, so no big deal. But every time I read an anon post and then see Benny's signature, I shed a little tear for the life time that was stolen from me.

hip hop anonymous?

Last edited:
It's kind of like politics - some people want more government, some want less. Not everyone is going to be happy. The great thing is there are alternatives. The problem the user is suggesting has already been solved, he is free to add anonymous users / individual users to the ignore list or go to allyouneedismorrissey.com which has tighter moderation or a number of Facebook groups which allegedly is where all the people go to discuss nowadays.

Allegedly? They don't come here you stupid closet-case.

Back
Top Bottom