German 'Shoplifters' 7" blue vinyl

Luxo

Luxo by name, Fuxo by nature
How much do you reck I could get for this on fleaBay? Vinyls in good nick, but the sleeve has a mark where the sticker once was. I just bought a better copy of it and wanted to get at least a few quid back.

cheers

Jay

i would not pay more than ten pounds (and i guess that's its worth). it's a nice looking item. the black vinyl version is less common, though.

How much do you reck I could get for this on fleaBay? Vinyls in good nick, but the sleeve has a mark where the sticker once was. I just bought a better copy of it and wanted to get at least a few quid back.

cheers

Jay

you must have some funds at your disposal:confused:

Yeah, I paid £8 for it. I might just give it my dad or a friend for a birthday or summat. A few quid is just a few quid. Not much really.

you must have some funds at your disposal:confused:

Well, I still live with my parents, and only pay £150 to them a month, so after I've paid them and got my monthly bus pass, the rest of my wages are mine. ALL MINE!
I'm getting all the collecting out of the way until I finally decide to move out. I certainly won't be able to spend this much on records when I move out. If only life was that easy ALL the time.

what's with the spending like a drunken sailor? and how come you don't already have all these items:confused:

In answer to me not having the items already: Because I'm only 19 and I've only been listening to Morrissey/Smiths for about 4-5 years, and only collecting vinyl for 3 years, but much more than usual in the last 12 months.

In answer to me not having the items already: Because I'm only 19 and I've only been listening to Morrissey/Smiths for about 4-5 years, and only collecting vinyl for 3 years, but much more than usual in the last 12 months.

get all the songs on cd and save yer money. you'll sell them in the end for less than you paid:tears:

get all the songs on cd and save yer money. you'll sell them in the end for less than you paid:tears:

I've got the songs on CD, but I still have to buy records. I take after my dad; we both love our music and our collections.

Back
Top Bottom