Germany Concert Dates

Why do you chat in German?
Warum diskutiert Ihr hier auf Deutsch?

Guessed only English language is allowed here...
Dachte, nur Englisch sei hier erlaubt...

How come you on it?
Wie kommst Du darauf? :lbf:

Wow, cool! I was afraid Cologne will be half empty. Now I'm afraid it will be completely empty and you know why.

Why afraid? The strong gay fanbase in Cologne & Berlin have always been loyal concert visitors in the past (Berlin 91, Cologne 91 & 99).

Because we were "born that way" to quote James Maker.

How come you on it?
Wie kommst Du darauf? :lbf:

Just so (Nur so)

because we must :rofl:..no prob as mostly germans looks into the german tour thread ..have you seen the german weekly thread on general discussion
btw moz did plaz in switzerland once ..92 in leysin

I have tix to Berlin and my Deutsch "ist nicht gut" so I'll be speaking in english if you don't mind :)

Looks like we are gong to get canceled too I guess?

First of my shows cancelled - Paris... hoped it would be the best one in old Grand Rex cinema.
Have to go to Paris anyway - my girlfriend doesn't like to cancel the trip. Da muß ich jetzt wohl durch :straightface: (I must there now through?). Have a culture week....

Still hope for the other ones - Cologne, Berlin, Bremen!

first post. woo :)

i will be attending the cologne gig but i might be going alone since my friends didn't want to pay 50 €.
whatever, i'm gonna have a good time anyway :)
anyone else going alone? oh man, i feel like such a loser :lbf:
oh so many people goin alone to gigs tht way you can enjoy y the gig fully without your friends chatting you up all the time..dont mind if thsat happens for agig p i pay 10 euro but if i spend a fortiune i will enjoy every second of it

I'm coming with GF but would also don't mind to meet before the concert and go there together. Meine Deutsch ist nicht gut. So I would be glad to have around someone speaking English.

On the first post of this thread is a list of gigs and people going there so that pre/after show meet ups might be arranged more easily.

If you don't find yourself there, but would want it,
please pm me to update the post

Hallo Schnuffi. Hast du dir schon Gedanken gemacht wg. Moz, Brum, Oktober? Wenn du mitmachst dann mach ich auch.......

I'm coming with GF but would also don't mind to meet before the concert and go there together. Meine Deutsch ist nicht gut. So I would be glad to have around someone speaking English.

Morrissey will be speaking english :)

Tags
germany
Back
Top Bottom