Germany in November again? Yes!

Re: hold on your horses

Until http://itsmorrisseysworld.com posts confirmation, it's highly doubtful.

Morrissey played in Berlin in June this year, it's very unusal to play there again within a short period of time.

Why is it so doubtful? Berlin's a major city, and he plays several cities multiple times in the same year. In 2006, he played in Amsterdam in April, and returned the play the same venue in December. He also played Dublin and Sweden on different times in the same year, etc., so it's highly plausible.

Re: Berlin in November again?

I would be very surprised if he didn't add more gigs, so this does not seem at all out of kilter to me? Morrissey earns his crust by singing his way from city to city, town to town. His official website claims that all 2009 gigs have been sell outs (Did Dundee sell out in the end?) so why not?

If he can play Liverpool twice, then he can play Berlin twice.

Indeed and the show in june was in a smaller venue than the one on the tour before so maybe now the bigger ones are on the list.

I bet this is true. sure, we have to wait for the confirmation.

If I read this this somewhere else I would have my doubts as well but that is a trustful ticket dealer in Berlin. Why would they put it on their website?

Well, the venue is available on that date :)

If I read this this somewhere else I would have my doubts as well but that is a trustful ticket dealer in Berlin. Why would they put it on their website?

This! Koka36 is usually very reliable...

I'd love to have Moz as a reason for another Berlin trip. :D

This! Koka36 is usually very reliable...

I'd love to have Moz as a reason for another Berlin trip. :D

This! :D
But Tempodrom? I was never there, so can someone share their opinion about the venue?
I liked Columbiahalle in june - it was too hot inside, but anyway it's a nice small venue and the barrier was not to far away from the stage :)

tempodrom once was a circus tent i saw sonic youth there in 98 now it has changed in a normal concert venue but with the roof still chaped into a tent to rememer the orginal tent
... itsokay....i saw neubauten there in the new venue..its very big
well according to one site its
Indoor 2.800 3.700
Outdoor 4.500 3.000
but it felt much bigger....
about the sound being good or not... my memory doesnt serve me well at the moment..not sure about it...i saw a few concerts in the new venue like neubauten..but cant remember ..

=Gegründet 1980 als Veranstaltungszelt im Tiergarten war das Tempodrom schnell eine der ersten Adresse für Konzerte, Shows und Festivals. Seit 2001 steht das Tempodrom am Anhalter Bahnhof.#
also
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempodrom

i think it s great and yes KOKa is a official concertticket firm like TM , but without these unessessary hassle that seetickets and Tm give the customers sometimes and they dont have these ridicilous fees

he obviously enjoyed the berlin conerts 06+09 where the audience were highly appriacitive ans with all that history od the city--i.e of the fave artists he likes; klaus nomi, bowie(lived there in the 70ties) etc..its easy to see why he likes it there...
great!

Last edited:

There is a date for Morrissey in Berlin on November 16, 2009 @ Tempodrom
on the website of a local ticket dealer http://www.koka36.de/morrissey_ticket_32274.html
It just says "on sale soon")

I am thrilled!

well it could be

Swords gonna be released in autumn, Uk dates rescheduled and new added,
France and Italian dates rescheduled, so he can add a few european dates
as well.

You never know with Morrissey

info von einem anderen fmsuikorum
jetzt auch bei last.fm
http://www.lastfm.de/event/1198465+Morrissey+at+Tempodrom+on+16+November+2009
.die KOKA36 hat (bislang) keine weiteren Infos (telefonisch nachgefragt) zu Veranstalter und Vorverkaufsbeginn, aber es ist KEIN IRRTUM
Info von anderer Konzertkasse: Verkauf erfolgt über "besondere Veranstalterbedingungen" (was immer das heissen mag)

tranlation

from another german music forum
he/she has called koka ,they have no infos about the of the ticket sales start and the presenter(i.e. jahnke, fritz rau. lieberberg)yet but it is definetely not an error!
and he /she has asked from another ticket salescompany who told him the sales will be through special host conditions(whatever that means)

info von einem anderen fmsuikorum
jetzt auch bei last.fm
http://www.lastfm.de/event/1198465+Morrissey+at+Tempodrom+on+16+November+2009
.die KOKA36 hat (bislang) keine weiteren Infos (telefonisch nachgefragt) zu Veranstalter und Vorverkaufsbeginn, aber es ist KEIN IRRTUM
Info von anderer Konzertkasse: Verkauf erfolgt über "besondere Veranstalterbedingungen" (was immer das heissen mag)

tranlation

from another german music forum
he/she has called koka ,they have no infos about the of the ticket sales start and the presenter(i.e. jahnke, fritz rau. lieberberg)yet but it is definetely not an error!
and he /she has asked from another ticket salescompany who told him the sales will be through special host conditions(whatever that means)

fmsuikorum?
That's like... art...

Pretty cute how people already claim they're going... *headdesk* :crazy:

Last edited:

He'll have to fill out dates in november to work his way upto christmas in Manchester. You know it'll happen.:thumb:

since the lsiting was removed i asked that person in that musicforum i have contacted earlier^ if he could contact koka again via telphone as they didnt answer to my email and he replied:
quote:
hab ich gemacht. Es wären so Gerüchte im Umlauf... Das Konzert ist nicht bestätigt. Von daher war die Info auf der KOKA36-WebSite etwas voreilig und wurde deshalb zurückgenommen. (Wahrscheinlich konnten die sich vor Anrufen nicht retten )
Also: Immer mal wieder rein schauen. Und wenn es offiziell wird, gibt es die Karten auch in anderen Konzertkassen...
Na dann bleiben wir mal optimistisch....
translation
he did and they said:
Its a strong rumour
the concert is not confirmed...yet
Thats why they decided to take the listing away
so it was a hasty info..
even though the listing was taken away it does not automatically mean the lisiting was an error from the beginning!
...probably they got many questions asked by avid ticket buyers(as the link had onl shown the date ,no prices, not the beginning of the sales start etc) thats why it was taken away..so be patient for news.
if

Last edited:
Re: Germany in November again?

juchu..cant believe it...moz again ...in germany...twice a year!
.i have heard from someone of another forum who did phone the company ( yes the same who did wrote the two posts i quoted here) and the company do told him the berlin concert will happen but they have removed the listing as the sales start hadnt started yet..so i knew that the berlin gig was most likely to happen.but in the unlikely case it will be blown off again i waited a few days(he had given me the info very recently) before the actual info was stated online cause i expected to hear more info soon....and there it is..plus more dates..
ich war noch nicht in dem CCh1- was für ne kaprazität haben die?

NOW ITS ON MORRSISEYS SITE( DATES GOT ADDED
http://www.itsmorrisseysworld.com/tour.php

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom