Germany in November again? Yes!

Re: Hamburg, just seated?

That will be the best Moz concert ever!!! It's like he's playing in your living room. The front row is very close to the stage and I wonder how the security will keep the crowd away from entering the stage. Either everyone will be well-behaved or it will be a disaster.

I really wonder what the security will be like. :confused:

I mean... in my head, people will simply jump over the chairs and rush towards the stage? (I mean I probably would try that if I weren't in the first row... :blushing:)

I really wonder what the security will be like. :confused:

I mean... in my head, people will simply jump over the chairs and rush towards the stage? (I mean I probably would try that if I weren't in the first row... :blushing:)

the hamburgers*lol* were so comatose the last time he played here i doubt it will be different this time-they seem to rather let go in smaller, completely unseated areas cause i saw concerts of other bands where it was loose and everything..the place he played last time was msotly seated but had standing,,,i read reviews of the concert in hamburg in 91 and it sounded diff from what i experienced 2006.

but a nice little stool throwing i would liker to see too...so we finally got the standing area we wanted :p
berlin surely will be different - we had 2 stage invasions there a few months ago when he was there..including the girl who ran past moz:p.as far as i can see the standing areas and the "unterrang" is sold out for berlin already:thumb:

but still there is nothign than to see him in the UK
..the people abs let go...i have fond memories of edinburgh and the madness that brought out the last 4 songs-really go for scotland always..youll never regret it...and scotland is beside that absolutely wonderful

Last edited:
Sure! We are all just 1,20m tall! ;)

And congratulations to the 3rd row!!! Your view will be brilliant!

Are you exactly in row 3 oder 2? Because the rows in the middle start with row 1a, 1b, 2, 3 and so on. And are you in Parkett Mitte or Links or Rechts?

Parkett Mitte, row 3 - MUST be brilliant - except of the rampaging dwarfs in front of me ;)

.as far as i can see the standing areas and the "unterrang" is sold out for berlin already:thumb:

Pardon me, but where did you get that information? I didn't find any ticket shop that doesn't sell standing tickets anymore.
The underrang, indeed, is sold out already :guitar:

One of the three dancing smilies.Perfect timing WHY! Thanks again!!!:highfive:
Can't stop grining. Away from the fact of the fabulous tickets, it's great to share THIS gig in such nice company.:D

And I hope the people around me will have nerves of steel, 'cause I presume
it will take some time to get my feet back on the ground, after that...Freu,freu,freu!

And I don't think the "Hamburgers" were comatose. I was there and around me were many people dancing, singing, crying, but yes Hamburg is not the same experience like Berlin. Always the same it doesn't matter which gig you go to, Hamburg is "reserved". It's the North, it's normal.

Last edited:
ill be seeing moz in duesseldorf! yaaay :) don't like the venue though.

havent been to the gig in hamburg but the "kölner" were definitely comatose!!!

One of the three dancing smilies.Perfect timing WHY! Thanks again!!!:highfive:
Can't stop grining. Away from the fact of the fabulous tickets, it's great to share THIS gig in such nice company.:D

And I hope the people around me will have nerves of steel, 'cause I presume
it will take some time to get my feet back on the ground, after that...Freu,freu,freu!

And I don't think the "Hamburgers" were comatose. I was there and around me were many people dancing, singing, crying, but yes Hamburg is not the same experience like Berlin. Always the same it doesn't matter which gig you go to, Hamburg is "reserved". It's the North, it's normal.
if i remember correctly you you were in the first row in Hamburg 2006 werent you?thats were the action its at-always...the rest further back unfortunately and the people on the seats didnt show much motion ....i remember moz making a few comments conc that sth long the lines "if you didnt enjoy it i will grow on you"
of course he is used to peopel go nuts at his concerts so if people will quietly enjoy it and just claps he wonders...but thst how it goes....
very big differnce to berlin the night before

yeah they are stillstehplatz still.. but the last time i checked the ticket site for berlin i couldnt see the note for the stehplatz entry...it must have been dissapeared temporary-

Last edited:
No, I had no ticks for the front row, this time. We had tickets for the side near the Stage (Sitzplatz).Maybe it was just luck.
Anyway, again I don't know to how many gigs I've been over the last 20 years in Hamburg, Ska, Rocksteady, Indie, etc. It was always like that.
But I don't care, I 'll enjoy the gig. If people like to sleep during the gig, it's their problem, I think it's only rude for the artist, probably Hamburg is a bit shy.....but I don't think to show a few emotions would be an embarrassment!

Away from the fact of the fabulous tickets, it's great to share THIS gig in such nice company.:D

Oooohhh, thanks sweetie!!!!
knuddel.gif
I can't imagine a better company as you two sweeties, either!!! I hope Frank can bear us two grining girls! I never looked so forward to a concert!

I think the first 4 or 5 rows will be crazy and they will jump all over the seats. But I won't notice because I'll just have eyes for the stage. :bow:

Can anyone say how it went on other seated concerts in the past?

I hope the security don't build a 3 meters fence in front of the stage and the audience have to stay in their seats. Er, that would be..... sh*t.

We'll be in row 3 (stalls left) and it will be great!!!!!! And I appreciate not to queue in rainy Hamburg in November! However as far as I've been told the security is very strict in CCH in order to keep everybody seated. Will be hardly possible this time, won't it? By the way, Suedeheadgirl, didn't we meet in Berlin and Bremen??

Oooohhh, thanks sweetie!!!! I hope Frank can bear us two grining girls! I never looked so forward to a concert!
He lived with this kind of madness on his side for so long, so that it's hard to shock him in anyway!:lbf:
I suppose he 'll grin, too. Two such nice girls beside him:thumb:.

...and "Hello" Caprice! Yes, we met in Berlin and Bremen. Nice to see you again. Greetings to you and your husband!

I hope I can control myself this time and don't make any nonsense...Why!Stop me if I try to....:o

Oooohhh, thanks sweetie!!!! I hope Frank can bear us two grining girls! I never looked so forward to a concert!
He lived with this kind of madness on his side for so long, so that it's hard to shock him in anyway!:lbf:
I suppose he 'll grin, too. Two such nice girls beside him:thumb:.

...and "Hello" Caprice! Yes, we met in Berlin and Bremen. Nice to see you again. Greetings to you and your husband!

I hope I can control myself this time and don't make any nonsense...Why!Stop me if I try to....:o
ahh is caprice by any chance the woman from hamburg with whom i did drove back from bremen to hamburg then?(that was so fabulous and nice of you,,otherwise i had to wait for the train all night back if you hadnt let me hitchhiking with you
didnt know you guys are on solo..
so which gigs will you attend?.

since were at it:greets to to the boy from niebüll who was at the bremen gig ..in case you are a lurker/member:)..
and btw you got the coolest bag in the whole of niebüll!;) greets to niebüll-my ex-home for a year(2004/2005)!ahh i miss the north sea....
will you able to make it to the hamburg gig.?.prob not since its on a weekday?

ganz anderes thema -war jemand wählen? ich habe noch nie vertrauen in irgeneine partei gehabt..aber vo programm her waren mir die grünen rein von verschiedenen ansätzen immer am nächsten also hab ich die auch gewählt..auch wenn die sowieso nie and die macht kommen werden und auf die ewigkeit entweder die cdu oder spd die sein wird mit den höchsten stimen
t(habe noch keine nachrichten geguckt oder online gelesen weiss also von nichts im moment) ....was habt ihr so gwählt wenn ihr da kien probleme habt offen drüber zu sprechen(mir machts nichts)

Last edited:
Re: for your interest

Sad looser has nothing better than posting silly stuff in here which was deleted by the mods.

Back
Top Bottom