Germany in November again? Yes!

QUOTE ahh is caprice by any chance the woman from hamburg with whom i did drove back from bremen to hamburg then?

Yes thats me! I just will see Morrissey in Hamburg. What about you, plans for further gigs? Berlin? Düsseldorf? London?

<< 19.11.09 Düsseldorf, Philipshalle >>

I am writing from Singapore. I will be Dusseldorf during that time and hope to see MORRISSEY.

Where can I find a relaible online serivce to purchase the ticket?

Is the concert venue near to the Main Train Station?

Cant wait to see MORRISSEY LIVE!!!! :thumb:

Cheers!

<< 19.11.09 Düsseldorf, Philipshalle >>

I am writing from Singapore. I will be Dusseldorf during that time and hope to see MORRISSEY.

Where can I find a relaible online serivce to purchase the ticket?

Is the concert venue near to the Main Train Station?

Cant wait to see MORRISSEY LIVE!!!! :thumb:

Cheers!
wow thats a long way! why düsseldorf and not Uk? or berlin where all the people go when visiting germany?friends there in düsseldorf?
for people not from germany:
..i ve read in a forum about a random musicinan that they suggest box office collection as well but im not completely sure
cause the sending out tickets to foreign buyers (at eventim company i must add)
is only possible for EUROPEAN buyers and the delivery is quite costly:7.50 euro extra! and you can never know if they actually come in time
box office is surely a good alternative!
esp that people not from europe: US, asia: call the ticketservices and ask them. if its possible(how it works for getting the tixs to you or collect them or if its possible at all
.paying would be no problem with a credit card i guess. all what is needed is how to get them then. which is gettign them at th "abendkasse"of the phillipshalle venue(box office) or pick up at a regular ticketcenter in düsseldorf.
ticketmaster germany has not listed the german concerts.

for any questions call them or email them for queries concerning buying tixs from another/foreign country:
eventim:
http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/ticket...?&plattform=
this is a contact formula but im not sure if they will reply very soon so it might better calling them
Internet-x customer service /Service-Hotline: 0049 1805-533933
Mo-Fr 10a.m. - 3 pm
1805 is a slighter more expensive number(servicenumber) then the regular area codenumbers
Orders via telphone:Tickethotline: 0049 1805-570070Mon - Fr 8 a.m bis 10 p.m,
Sat von 9a.m. -6.pm und Sun von 10a.m -6 p.m..

koka
0049 30 61 10 13 13

thts a regular number much cheaper and koka is a partner of eventim.

i would prefer calling them over emailing i got no reply when emailing them beside "we reply when we have time"

edit
there are many many more ticket centers beside eventim/koka...its not that big monopole like in the US/UK with ticketmaster/seetickets
if all that doesnt help any you catn score a ticket at tha egualr ticket center i suggest ebay germany for a ticket(ask them better before bidding if you and them can meet up in düsseldorf so you can collect the ticket and how the payment works..if they dont have paypal them pay in cash if you meet them in düsseldorf

the concertvenue
philipshalle, Siegburger Straße 15, 40591 Düsseldorf
is 2km away from the main train station: hauptbahnhof in german

cannot copy in google maps in here but you see then

streetcar/tram:
hauptbahnhof to phillipshalle
(engl version of the site)
http://www.rheinbahn.com/pages/defa...transpCompany=rbg&itdLPxx_hideNavigationBar=1

airport düsseldorf(flufhafen in german)
http://www.rheinbahn.com/pages/defa...transpCompany=rbg&itdLPxx_hideNavigationBar=1

asnother tram site
hauptbahnhof
http://www.vrr.de/en/fahrplanauskunft/index.html;jsessionid=A158530EA5CB28942A78C32BE5DB4CD2
flughafen düsseldorf:
http://www.vrr.de/en/fahrplanauskunft/index.html
prob the same connection

edit:incase you fly in at the "Köln-Bonn airport" type that in instead of düsseldorf at the city field when looking for a connection

Last edited:
Thanks for the information, Sistasheila.

I would love to see him in UK but I will be attending Medica 2009 @ Dusseldolf. I wont give him a miss!!!! :)

Cheers!

mbr.

wow thats a long way! why düsseldorf and not Uk? or berlin where all the people go when visiting germany?friends there in düsseldorf?
for people not from germany:

for any questions call them or email them for queries concerning buying tixs from another/foreign country:
eventim:
http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/ticket...?&plattform=
this is a contact formula but im not sure if they will reply very soon so it might better calling them
Internet-x customer service /Service-Hotline: 0049 1805-533933
Mo-Fr 10a.m. - 3 pm
1805 is a slighter more expensive number(servicenumber) then the regular area codenumbers
Orders via telphone:Tickethotline: 0049 1805-570070Mon - Fr 8 a.m bis 10 p.m,
Sat von 9a.m. -6.pm und Sun von 10a.m -6 p.m..

Thanks for the information, Sistasheila.

I would love to see him in UK but I will be attending Medica 2009 @ Dusseldolf. I wont give him a miss!!!! :)

Cheers!

mbr.
no problem
hope you enjoy it...
i did visited düsseldorf onyl once and saw lots of women in fur.
its rather chique there.
visiting köln i felt more welcome;) lovely people

Keine Ahnung, ob es hier schon gepostet wurde: Bei Amazon kann man das Buch "Im Gespräch mit Morrissey" von Len Brown als deutschsprachige Ausgabe vorbestellen, erscheint Mitte Oktober. 400 Seiten, gebunden. Hoffe, der Link funktioniert:

Er funktioniert. Danke Dir!!!

Werd ich ein Auge drauf haben und es mir kaufen!

...and "Hello" Caprice! Yes, we met in Berlin and Bremen. Nice to see you again. Greetings to you and your husband!
And you - and of course, greetings to your husband.:thumb: Will be fun to see you guys again in November! What about Berlin?

And you - and of course, greetings to your husband.:thumb: Will be fun to see you guys again in November! What about Berlin?

No, not Berlin this time, just Hamburg.Schnief...:tears:
Nee, freue mich aber total auf HH !!! Nochmal Berlin dazu...und jemand hier zeigt mir 'nen Vogel...
Ich will ja nicht gierig erscheinen... Ha,ha,ha. Noooo, but
the sad truth is, it's out of reach for me this time, can't afford another gig, no holiday, etc. Anyway I'm very, very glad with Hamburg! Very thankful.
And you? Berlin?

Can we bring in any recording devices (e.g. camcorder, etc) into MORRISSEY's concert? :squiffy:

Im excited!!!!

mbr.

Can we bring in any recording devices (e.g. camcorder, etc) into MORRISSEY's concert?

You can bring anything you want. But they will take it from you if they see you filming or taking pictures with a professional camera. If you're near the stage I wouln't risk it. If you're in the middle where the security can't see you, you can risk it - in case you manage to get a camcorder in the venue. When they check your bags you've lost. When not you're lucky.

Official it's never allowed for the audience to bring camcorders or big cameras into a concert. Little Digi-Cams or mobile phones are okay but not more.

Thanks, WHY! :)

You can bring anything you want. But they will take it from you if they see you filming or taking pictures with a professional camera. If you're near the stage I wouln't risk it. If you're in the middle where the security can't see you, you can risk it - in case you manage to get a camcorder in the venue. When they check your bags you've lost. When not you're lucky.

Official it's never allowed for the audience to bring camcorders or big cameras into a concert. Little Digi-Cams or mobile phones are okay but not more.

hey myboyracer,

if you have problems getting a ticket, I might help you. Could buy one in town and send to you registered. If you need help, just let me know. [email protected] Strangely this show will also be seated. No reserved place, but I seems, that there will be no standing area. Is this everywhere? I saw, that it is the same in Paris. And Hamburg as some mentioned before. Hm....don´t know what that is for. Any idea? Cosy pre-xmas shows?

hey myboyracer,

if you have problems getting a ticket, I might help you. Could buy one in town and send to you registered. If you need help, just let me know. [email protected] Strangely this show will also be seated. No reserved place, but I seems, that there will be no standing area. Is this everywhere? I saw, that it is the same in Paris. And Hamburg as some mentioned before. Hm....don´t know what that is for. Any idea? Cosy pre-xmas shows?
well i didnt went to phillipshalle before but as far as i know at least in front of the stage is standing from what ive heard and only seating for conferences...but as i said i never went there so im not completely sure...
were are you from? from düsseldorf?

for the aftershowparty. anker i havent heard anything yet. there was a great one the last time..but that was on a weekend this time its on a monday
the best dj there was robert"the cure" schmidt who is the dj of the monthly queer morrisseylicious party(he did play the best songs-on the small four:esp the last 4,5 hours also the bside and album tacks instead of the hits(singles) skin storm reel around the fountain, a swallow on my neck, skin storm, nobody loves us, etc etc..until 6 o clock in the morning
alot of other aftershowparties stick to the singles mostly

Last edited:
hey myboyracer,

Düsseldorf, Philipshalle: There will be standing and seating areas. Only one ticket-category, you can choose by yourself where to stand or to seat.

Seating: max. 3949
+ Standing front of Stage: max. 3674
= max. capacity: 7623

I will see Morrissey for the third time in the Philipshalle (1992, 2006, 2009), i think it`s a nice location with a large standing-area and a wide stage.

Look here for a plan:

http://www.philipshalle.de/global/d...-04_--_teilbestuhlt_mit_buehnenabsperrung.pdf

Look here for pictures:

http://www.philipshalle.de/de/article/75/innenansichten

Back
Top Bottom