http://www.koka36.de/search.php
MORRISSEY

Berlin: Tempodrom Saalplan
16.11.2009 MO 20.00 Uhr
56.00 € Sitzplatz, Oberring
60.50 € Sitzplatz, Unterring
52.00 € Stehplatz
seating plan
http://www.ticketbande.eu/templates/ticketbande/img/hallenplaene/berlin_tempodrom.gif

steh platz means standing and the last time i was there the standing area was the floor section in front of the stage
Hamburg: Congres Centrum CCH
17.11.2009 DI 20.00 Uhr
69.95 € 1. Preiskat.
64.15 € 2. Preiskat.
58.45 € 3. Preiskat.
52.65 € 4. Preiskat.
46.95 € 5. Preiskat.
cch is all seated
Düsseldorf: Philipshalle
19.11.2009 DO
20.00 Uhr
52.00 €
München: Tonhalle
20.11.2009 FR
20.00 Uhr
55.00 €

i tried to find out for the foreign people wanting to attend the german concerts....i ve read in a forum about a random musicinan that they suggest box office collection as well
cause the sending out tickets to foreign buyers is only possible for EUROPEAN buyers and the delivery is quite costly:7.50 euro extra! nox office is surely a good alternative!

for any questions call them or email them for queries concerning buying tixs from another/foreign country:
eventim:
http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/ticke...ie+erreiche+ich+den+Kundensupport?&plattform=
this is a contact formula but im not sure if they will reply very soon so it might better calling them
Internet-x customer service /Service-Hotline: 0049 1805-533933
Mo-Fr 10a.m. - 3 pm
1805 is a slighter more expensive number(servicenumber) then the regular area codenumbers
Orders via telphone:Tickethotline: 0049 1805-570070Mon - Fr 8 a.m bis 10 p.m,
Sat von 9a.m. -6.pm und Sun von 10a.m -6 p.m..

koka
0049 30 61 10 13 13

voodoo doll i havent been to baviaria that often in my life
i cant tell you about the tonhalle .some people frpom the forums peopel are from baviaria ..i googled but the opinions differed some view the acustics as goods some as bad...
i was in munich once to see the combination of goldfrapp and nick cave(they supported him, having their debut album out..i wouldnt have traveled all the way , the 8(+1/2) hours from the north to the south for them individually but the combination was too tempting..was in the zentith location
too bad the octoberfest is over when the concert will lbe happening..i just imagined following scene: hordes of mozfans crashing the beertent, taking over the dj desk...then bequiffed , sharply dressed mozzerfans swaying around with busty waitresses in Dirndl`s to "some girls are bigger than others":lbf::lbf::p

Last edited:
I've just ordered my Berlin ticket!! yeah!!

So, does anybody know any hotell near the venue? Or if you could name an area close to it?

Kreuzberg? I've heard it's pretty nice!

I am still trying to resist the temptation ;)....I should not go again but I'd love to...SIGH. Anyone going to Munich?

I've just ordered my Berlin ticket!! yeah!!

So, does anybody know any hotell near the venue? Or if you could name an area close to it?

Kreuzberg? I've heard it's pretty nice!

Hi Puppet on a string,

just ordered my tickets too - Berlin, Hamburg Düsseldorf :)

Was in Berlin this summer to watch Morrissey at Columbiahalle and stayed at a small but nice Hotel called 'Hotel Am Anhalter Bahnhof', moderate prices.

Think I'll stay there in November again. Just checked the map - the Hotel is only around 300m away from Tempodrom!

Here's a link:
http://english.hotel-anhalter-bahnhof.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19&Itemid=59

Nice to see him back again in such a short time! Reminds me of his comment in June: "Maybe I'm German after all."

As far as Berlin is concerned Trinity Concerts has the best deal as far as I could see. Probably because there are the local promoters.

51,50 € standing
55,50 € seating

http://www.trinityconcerts.de

There also seem to ship worldwide or you can buy a eticket at reasonable prices. They have their own box office in Berlin-Schöneberg. I will go there on Monday to buy mine since my office is closeby.

Hi Puppet on a string,

just ordered my tickets too - Berlin, Hamburg Düsseldorf :)

Was in Berlin this summer to watch Morrissey at Columbiahalle and stayed at a small but nice Hotel called 'Hotel Am Anhalter Bahnhof', moderate prices.

Think I'll stay there in November again. Just checked the map - the Hotel is only around 300m away from Tempodrom!

Here's a link:
http://english.hotel-anhalter-bahnhof.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19&Itemid=59

Thank you very much!

You just saved me a lot of time! :thumb:

As if the frink thread wasn't distracting me from work enough, I spend all morning yesterday hitting refresh on the ticket sales pages... :blushing:

Now I'm all set for Berlin and Hamburg... :D
(And hoping Berlin will sort out it's public transportation troubles :crazy: by then...)

Ist das geil!!! Eigentlich hatte ich mich wieder auf mindestens 3 Jahre Wartezeit bis zum nächsten Gig eingerichtet, nun sind es nur 5 Monate (seit Juni) :thumb:

Jaa, genau wie bei mir! :D So früh hätte ich nie damit gerechnet, nun bin ich natürlich umso froher.

I'll be in Düsseldorf and this time I'll be wiser and put something in my ears when Doll is singing, I couldn't hear a thing on my left ear for three days...

Re: Hamburg, just seated?

If that is really the case that CCH (Hamburg) is all seated, then that is bloody ridiculous. It is a dreadful venue (the worst of the multi-purpose centres in Hamburg), seating is just daft – and when put together with the exhorbitant prices ... Moz will have a job shifting those. You can prestty much see Muse and Franz F (combined cost of tickets) this autumn for the price of the most expensive Moz seats in Hamburg ... at some point it does become a question of money.
I've seen Moz everywhere and would be the last person to consider not going, especially in Hamburg. But an all seated congress hall with 70s colour and lighting ... I think I'll just head to the Tempodrom in Berlin – that is at least quite nice.

ive also read a few days ago looking for opinions on cch about several people complaining they had payed for the best seats in the front but couldnt see very well
.my place would be the "seitenrang" because its a bit highe but still close. sideways to the stage..r but after i bought it they say a "ballustrade" is in their way of sight as well....I wonder--was there no other venue avaiable at the time ...if it must be seated then why not the schauspielhaus..thats at least a nice venue....i go nonetheless but the price wow...biig gap to the 50 euro in berlin

Last edited:

It is a dreadful venue

I wouldn't say that. I've seen another band there a few years ago and it was a fabulous concert because....

...you don't have the stress to wait outside the venue for hours and you don't have the fight for the front row. You can just come 5 minutes before beginning and march through the front row, take your seat and enjoy the concert - assumed you have tickets for the front row.

Such as - me. -> It is pure intension that there are three dancing smilies here. ;) Juppiduppiduuuh!

That will be the best Moz concert ever!!! It's like he's playing in your living room. The front row is very close to the stage and I wonder how the security will keep the crowd away from entering the stage. Either everyone will be well-behaved or it will be a disaster.

That will be definitely a very funny concert!!!

Such as - me. -> It is pure intension that there are three dancing smilies here. ;) Juppiduppiduuuh!

That will be the best Moz concert ever!!! It's like he's playing in your living room. The front row is very close to the stage and I wonder how the security will keep the crowd away from entering the stage. Either everyone will be well-behaved or it will be a disaster.

That will be definitely a very funny concert!!![/QUOTE]

You mean such as -US!!!!!!!:D

You mean such as -US!!!!!!!:D

YES YES YES!!!! [singing] We are the champions, we are the champions!![/singing]

I can't believe we finally have so much luck!! Really, I still can't believe it!

Well, 3rd row isn't such bad either... :guitar:

Hope you guys aren't too tall ones and let me see a little bit of Moz, Night Owl & Why! :p

Hope you guys aren't too tall ones and let me see a little bit of Moz, Night Owl & Why! :p

Sure! We are all just 1,20m tall! ;)

And congratulations to the 3rd row!!! Your view will be brilliant!

Are you exactly in row 3 oder 2? Because the rows in the middle start with row 1a, 1b, 2, 3 and so on. And are you in Parkett Mitte or Links or Rechts?

Back
Top Bottom