Germany in November again? Yes!

Usually it´s says "Freie Platzwahl" on the tickets, which means "go whereever you want. Sit on the stands, that are left and right and in the back or simply stand." But this time it reads "bestuhlt" on the tickets. Maybe I am wrong. I do hope so.

QUOTE Anyway I'm very, very glad with Hamburg! Very thankful.
And you? Berlin?
Hi Suedeheadgirl, Hamburg will be great!! We won't go to Berlin either. And I'm fine with "only" one gig during this leg. BTW, I never thought about seeing Moz again so soon after the great Bremen gig. This was really brillant!!!!!!!! So, looking forward seeing you there! Cheers!

Thanks, Leo-Germany. This is informative. :thumb:

Düsseldorf, Philipshalle: There will be standing and seating areas. Only one ticket-category, you can choose by yourself where to stand or to seat.

Seating: max. 3949
+ Standing front of Stage: max. 3674
= max. capacity: 7623

I will see Morrissey for the third time in the Philipshalle (1992, 2006, 2009), i think it`s a nice location with a large standing-area and a wide stage.

Look here for a plan:

http://www.philipshalle.de/global/d...-04_--_teilbestuhlt_mit_buehnenabsperrung.pdf

Look here for pictures:

http://www.philipshalle.de/de/article/75/innenansichten

Usually it´s says "Freie Platzwahl" on the tickets, which means "go whereever you want. Sit on the stands, that are left and right and in the back or simply stand." But this time it reads "bestuhlt" on the tickets. Maybe I am wrong. I do hope so.

You are wrong, there will be a standing area front of stage :D
Ich habe heute bei der Philipshalle nachgefragt: der Innenraum bleibt unbestuhlt, also Stehplätze. Die Tribünen links und rechts sind Sitzplätze. Also alles wie gehabt. Aber du hast recht, auf der Eintrittskarte steht "bestuhlt", ist etwas verwirrend. Deshalb habe ich dort mal nachgefragt.

First time here. Just moved to Hamburg. Lovely town: nice welcome with Morrissey (parkett mitte, reihe 2). Not bad? Now just waiting... and watching.... November Spawned.... Ausgezeichnet!

Last edited:
Re: Dusseldorf, here we come!

Hiya,

In Germany, what do you guys do after MORRISSEY's gig? Hangout in a pub, hangout with his bandmates, hangout with Morrissey, etc .... or just go home and sleep? :guitar:

cheers!

mbr.

I`m back ;-) Morrissey in D´dorf. Hmmh...this time I seriously think about going to see GRIZZLY BEAR at the Kulturkirche in Cologne instead...

Can someone please explain the situation for Berlin? Is there a standing area, are only seats remaining I can't work out what is standing?

Can someone please explain the situation for Berlin? Is there a standing area, are only seats remaining I can't work out what is standing?

Hey!
There's a standing area in Berlin. I've heard that standing tickets are sold out, but I'm not sure. What site were you using to get tickets? If you tell me I can look at what it says (I understand German) and then I'll tell you!

Last edited:
Got you, thanks, so there are still some available it seems.

yes it only disaparead once one day but came back
if you need help ask
which concerts will you attend on this tour?

I have stehplatz ticket for Berlin. Does anybody know when one has to arrive at the venue in order to get a place in the front row? In Gothenburg i arrived at 12, and I just about made it.

I november it's much colder so perhaps the parameters have changed? Or maybe not. I hopy my new jacket will do.

Also, can I expect "the list" in Berlin as well?

Bournemouth, Albert Hall, Salisbury, Alexandra Palace, Lille and possibly Berlin. I did the Germany tour in 06 and really enjoyed it, I've never made it to Berlin and figure this could be a good excuse!

Back
Top Bottom