Germany in November again? Yes!

Oh, Caprice, these are very bad news!!! It's possible the concert will be a disaster! If Moz leaves the stage when someone throws something on his head it's possible he .... does .... whatever. He'll be definitely in a bad mood and then he's able to do everything.

What could we do to cheer him up, in case he comes on stage at all? Any ideas?

I, for one, expect the worst. This tour is really damned. :(

Mädels, malt den Teufel bitte nicht an die Wand!!!!:eek:
Maybe we should wear the good old Shirts " I don't eat my friends"!
No, really I don't know. Let's hope he will show up and don't let us down.
It's terrible for all these geese, but it's not our fault!

Hotels in Düsseldorf

In Düsseldorf ist Messe u. die Hotelpreise sind teilweise vervierfacht worden (Tatsache).
Hat jemand noch n Hotel- oder Pensions-Tipp?

Morrissey aftershow party live with Perrecy - Munich (Nov. 20)

Hi there,
does anyone know if there will be an aftershow party after the Munich concert?
Cheers!

:guitar:From perrecy:
"[...]Moin,

am 20.11. dreht sich die Welt um München:
Nach dem Konzert des grossen Meisters in der Tonhalle findet im Atomic Café die Aftershowparty statt und wir werden dort spielen, lebendig und in Farbe!

Start ist um 23 Uhr, Zeit genug, um von A nach B zu kommen.

Und das Beste: Jeder, der eine Karte des Konzerts in der Tonhalle mitbringt, erhält ermässigten Eintritt.

Die Idee dazu ist ein Gemeinschaftswerk von Achim "Sechzig" Bogdahn (BR2 Zündfunk), dem Atomic Café und perrecy. Eine gute, wie ich finde.

Es würde mich freuen, euch dort zu sehen,
viele Grüsse,
perrecy
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

at the 20th of November, the world's hub is Munich:
After the concert of the grand master at the "Tonhalle", the aftershowparty will take place at the Atomic Café abd we will be playing there, live and in colour!

Begin is 11 pm, time enough to get from A to B.

The best thing: Everybody, who hold a ticket to the concert at the "Tonhalle" will get a rebate on the entrance-fee.

The idea to this came from Achim "Sechzig" Bagdahn, the Atomic Café and perrecy. And it's a good one, as I find.

Glad to see you there,
cheers,
perrecy[...]"

Atomic Café
Neuturmstr. 5, 80331 München, www.atomic.de/programm.html#perrecy

Seufz - jetzt werd ich ja verrückt - aftershow mit Perrecy in Müchen, dem einzigen DE Konzert, daß ich nicht sehen werde... :sick::sick::sick:

Einen Tag nach dem Düsseldorf-Konzert war's mir einfach zu stressig noch nach Müchen zu fahren, ist ja leider kein Katzensprung :(

Wünsche allen Besuchern da viel Spaß, mein Neid ist mit euch!
Gibt's eigentlich schon irgendwelche Tonträger von Perrecy? Falls bei der Party etwas angeboten wird bitte einfach kaufen und PM an mich!!!

Und an Perrecy: UNBEDINGT mal ins Ruhrgebiet kommen - bitte!

Re: Morrissey aftershow party live with Perrecy - Munich (Nov. 20)

:guitar:From perrecy:
"[...]Moin,

am 20.11. dreht sich die Welt um München:
Nach dem Konzert des grossen Meisters in der Tonhalle findet im Atomic Café die Aftershowparty statt und wir werden dort spielen, lebendig und in Farbe!

Start ist um 23 Uhr, Zeit genug, um von A nach B zu kommen.

Und das Beste: Jeder, der eine Karte des Konzerts in der Tonhalle mitbringt, erhält ermässigten Eintritt.

Die Idee dazu ist ein Gemeinschaftswerk von Achim "Sechzig" Bogdahn (BR2 Zündfunk), dem Atomic Café und perrecy. Eine gute, wie ich finde.

Es würde mich freuen, euch dort zu sehen,
viele Grüsse,
perrecy
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

at the 20th of November, the world's hub is Munich:
After the concert of the grand master at the "Tonhalle", the aftershowparty will take place at the Atomic Café abd we will be playing there, live and in colour!

Begin is 11 pm, time enough to get from A to B.

The best thing: Everybody, who hold a ticket to the concert at the "Tonhalle" will get a rebate on the entrance-fee.

The idea to this came from Achim "Sechzig" Bagdahn, the Atomic Café and perrecy. And it's a good one, as I find.

Glad to see you there,
cheers,
perrecy[...]"

Atomic Café
Neuturmstr. 5, 80331 München, www.atomic.de/programm.html#perrecy

Ohhh what a treat!!
:guitar::guitar::horny:

Re: Hotels in Düsseldorf

It's exhibition in Düsseldorf and the prices for hotels are partial quadrupled (fact).

Does anyone have a tip for a hotel or pension?

english please?

In Düsseldorf ist Messe u. die Hotelpreise sind teilweise vervierfacht worden (Tatsache).
Hat jemand noch n Hotel- oder Pensions-Tipp?

When do you plan to get to the venue? for the München gig

Last edited:

Cheers, WHY!

Yes, my German colleagues told me the prices for hotels were increased in this area and also due to MEDICA 09 exhibition.

It's exhibition in Düsseldorf and the prices for hotels are partial quadrupled (fact).

Does anyone have a tip for a hotel or pension?

hi you might try Neuss or Krefeld or Wuppertal or Remscheid or Duisburg all within about half an hour with public transport from Düsseldorf

try www.hotels.com or www.hrs.com

for further infos on Hotels

Leverkusen or Cologne might be an option as well

what time you guys meeting for the show at Dusseldorf? How about after-party?

I have a flight back to Frankfurt on Friday noon time so it will be my last night in Dusseldorf. :blushing:

cheers!

mbr.

Is the Atomic Cafe close to the venue? How would you recommend getting there? (I can't spot a directions section on their website)

I also am yet to book a hotel - could someone please advise where would be a good location for the venue or the after party?

Thank you! :)

s bahn(overground tube) U-Bahn U bahn (means underground tube, Tram- und Bus-Haltestelle Ostbahnhof is the location for the tonhalle where the concert takes place
the ton halle f -adress:Grafinger Strasse which is the station ostbahnhof

atomic cafe aDRESS: NEUTURMSTRASSE 5 the nearest tube is isartor(if i sae it in the travel site correctly) ad and then you have to take the bus or walk to get to the atomic cafe
SO HERE Is A ENGLISH VERSION about all the busses and tube info:/ THE tubes and busses you you have to use from tonhalle to the atomic cafe
http://www.mvv-muenchen.de/en/home/timetable/journeyplanner/index.html&ptOptionsActive=1

for info on the atomic cafe
http://www.atomic.de/
tonhalle
http://www.tonhalle-muenchen.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=87&Itemid=54
also type in the adress for google map directions:
also when you arrive in munich : to get around:
if YOU arrive from the main train train station or or the airport either type in the adress of the hotel in start or hauptbahnhof/main train station or flughafen - airport so to find out the way to the to the tonhalle if you didnt know how that already

oops just realised i didnt post for quite a few weeks here
.well no time when i was in london for the rah gig to go onlineand after that was quite ill with several diseases and still am-damm:mad: but needed to get back online again.-i really need internet at home soon.

Last edited:
Thank you so much Shelia! Will you be in Munich?

I know so little German that this trip is going to be a test, but I can't wait!

you are very welcome
the bus/tube sites of the big cities have english versions mostly and google is always helpful--no i wont be in munich but im so jelaous that pez is playing there
i didnt see the the lovvely perrecy yet.enjoy the trip and hope you met some lovely girls with dirndls to complete the bavarian trip/clichr*giigle* (and buy a lederhosn for you as well .lolol just kidding;)
:lbf: and taste the german beer-but you have to ask someone else about which german beer is the best im no expert on alcohol;)
so the pubs/brauhäuser are a worth visiting if you like to drink;)
unfortunately its too cold to sit outide at the biergarten but a nice walk through the " englischer garten" is always nice for some fresh air
also nice:climb on the thee main chuch to get a nice view(forgot the name its inner city)-let the munich people get you around the town/what to do there/ where to go elsewhere-walkers crisp is from bavaria-i met her a few times in the Uk for the moz gigs-very friendly and open and nice-hey miss*waves* and im sure there are more from bavaria---here:quifaa-also very lovely woman+waves again*
for example( you are from bavaria if i remember correctly-right?)
i went only once for muncih to see the combination of goldfrapp and nick cave-goldfrapp supp nick
you will be fine without speaking german espcially the younger pople speak it quite well.-with striong accents of course:hehe
.the older folks struggle sometimes with the english language;)

Last edited:

I am going to be in Munich as well and I asked in the roll call thingy for Munich who else is going so maybe we all could have a little meet up infront of the venue. :)

what time you guys meeting for the show at Dusseldorf? How about after-party?

I have a flight back to Frankfurt on Friday noon time so it will be my last night in Dusseldorf. :blushing:

cheers!

mbr.

Hi,

Still no news aboutany pre- or aftershow action in Düsseldorf today? Sad - the day rest now after Berlin and Hamburg made me fit again now ;)

Will leave in about 2 or 3 hours to Düsseldorf (takes an hour or two to get there from Dortmund).

Just a few words regarding Berlin & Hamburg:

Location Tempodrom in Berlin wasn't half as nice as Columbiahalle in summer (ok, was a bit pissed because they didn't let me out for more than an hour before the concert to have a cigarette - damn security). Concert itself ws great as always, even though Moz wasn't too talkative that evening. I like the setlist - especially "Because of my poor education". For me I'm missing "First of the gang" as I still love it so much, but...
Met many nice people and we went to a little bar called something like "Schokobar" (chocolate bar?) which was very nice with same DJs that were at summers aftershowparty near Columbiahalle. Greetz to all I met, even though you called me "the old man" ;) well, was born in the same year as Moz - actually I always think of "... and the smiling children tell you that you smell" when callin me old man:crazy: . Back at hotel at 5 in the morning, then jumped into the train to Hamburg at 11.

Hamburg should become one of the most exciting concerts I was ever.
Met Kerstin (greetz and have a good time in Munich tomorrow!), who unfortunately was too tired for the aftershowparty in Berlin, and we had seats in the 1a front row, just 1m from the stage. Very strange feeling seeing Doll & the Kicks perform their (fantastic) acoustic gig which they did due to the illness of their drummer. Lovely gig!
When Moz came on stage, everybody rushed to the front. Security didn't even try to hold us back - so I was font row for the 1st time.
Handshake from Moz during "Is it really so strange" :p. Moz was much more in a talkative mood than the nght before. Then that already known incident happened - a real frightening moment when he called to turn on the lights and told that guy to leave... Did not hear each detail the guy answered, as it was on the other side of the stage. Looking at the video and all details now I sometimes feel a bit pity for that poor guy. On the other hand - why should someone be so dumb to shout those things when going to a concert of someone he loves? Moz and Boz seemed to be a bit thin-skinned at that moment - but anyway, well done.
Due to all of this discusiions around that scene too few people mentioned that it was a really fantastic gig - Moz and the band for me were in a good mood from beginning to end. And what an end: Moz threw his shirt and I grabbed one arm of it, while a nice girl behind me held the rest - what a scene... that shirt must be of undestroyable material, impossible to tear it in peaces. While holding it with one hand, I catched a plec with the other hand - great sports ;) Finally got 2 little pieces from the shirt (some people helped with keys) and was as happy as a teenager :crazy:. Thanks so much to that (patiently smiling and nice being all the time) little girl behind me!!!

See ya in a few hours in Düsseldorf!

Back
Top Bottom