Getting to know each other

Danielledelu

girl least likely to
This is a good " get to know your fellow fans" Thread. Mainly all I know about most of you, is that you love Morrissey, out of curiosity i'd like to know more.. so i'll ask a question the next person answers then asks a question of their own..

lets start off with a simple one..

Do you have any animals? If so, what are they and what's their names?

It's a good idea!
I have already spoken about my cat, but I can always talk about him again! But technically I'll just copy/paste what I wrote earlier :p

His name is Begemot. He got this name after a character in Bulgakov's novel The Master and Margarita (in English it's Behemoth). I had just finished reading it and thought how much I would like to have a cat just like that when I heard a less than discreet "meow" at my front door. The rest is history.

This is photo of him eating spinach :D

vegancat.jpg

What school did you go to and what do you do for a living?

I go " still go" to SAIL highschool, which is a school for indivudailly applied arts and is awesome. I plan on being a psychologist though.

What is your favourite thing to do on weekands?

My ideal weekend would include either

- traveling
- partying combined with spending days in bed
- just being plain lazy - reading a book or watching TV

how do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Only a few thousand half-brothers and half-sisters

Do you play an instrument?

pasta with gorgonzola cheese

if you could live anywhere else then where you're living right now, where would that be?

Oh goodness, so many places come to mind, I'll make it broad and say, not in America.

What is one of your goals, right now?

to get a masters degree and possibly move someplace else with my bf

if you could play a part in some tv series which series would you chose?

Morrissey, I look up to him.

What is a strange fetish, or quality about you?

well i don't have any fetish i'm quite dull in that area.
strange quality... i'm quite mild mannered but have fits of manic humour once every so often.

what was one of your favourite cartoons as a child and why?

Calimero! He had a funny voice!

With how many people did you share your bed? (ha!)

Fetish... in what sense?
Well, you see from this^ that I find sexual innuendos in pretty much everything (but you didn't need this thread to realize that...) Another strange quality I have is that I really rarely hate or despise people, I think I have a huge amount of understanding for mistakes that people make and their faults (mostly because I know my faults). The downside is that it applies to me too, so I am often too careless about other people's feelings and I tend to forgive myself for acting that way. Just something I thought was a bit strange.

And I am too blunt sometimes so it can hurt people, but I don't realise that until it's too late.

I hope I've understood the question and that I gave you satisfying answer.
Oh my god Chica your cat looks just like mine!
And he's evil too! I have scars on my arms that I don't think will ever heal. And one day he brought a dead sparrow to my bedroom :(

Now my question...

What quality do you have that makes you a good person, and what fault makes you a bad person (presuming that you have both)

edit: it took me too long to answer this question! Wolve - with a couple of relatives, three girls (friends only) and never with a guy. Oh, and now I understand Danielledelu's question better - let's say that a strange quality of mine is that when I laugh really hard I start to cry (sob)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom