Girl In A Coma

osiris

Girl In A Coma is playing in Dallas March 16 @ Poor David's Pub. Tickets are $10. It's a benefit show to raise money for abandoned pet rescue. The other bands that will be performing are Tile @ 5pm, Lisa Dewey @ 6pm, Jen Foster @ 7pm & Girl In A Coma @ 8pm. Come out and support the girls and help raise money for all those abandoned pets.

Girl In A Coma is playing in Dallas March 16 @ Poor David's Pub. Tickets are $10. It's a benefit show to raise money for abandoned pet rescue. The other bands that will be performing are Tile @ 5pm, Lisa Dewey @ 6pm, Jen Foster @ 7pm & Girl In A Coma @ 8pm. Come out and support the girls and help raise money for all those abandoned pets.

I love Girl In A Coma, the album is great and I would love to be there.

Sadly, I live in London.

I LOVE the "Girls" too! Please come to Philly!!! You were incredible in London!!
Andrea xxxx

yeah I was so impressed by them when I saw em open for moz...very fun band, and the vocals are amazing. I need to get their album, that single clumsy sky is amazing

I wish I had seen them (no disrespect, Kristeen ;)) Hopefully they will grace the Windy City with the grrl power rock someday.

Back
Top Bottom