Give me info on Greatsea.

B

Billy Budd

The guy sent me a pathetic joke e-mail, it's easy to mouth of in cyber.

Where is he from ?
How much of a tw@t is he or even she ?
Is this person worth taking seriously ?

Should read "Greasetea"

> The guy sent me a pathetic joke e-mail, it's easy to mouth of in
> cyber.

> Where is he from ?
> How much of a tw@t is he or even she ?
> Is this person worth taking seriously ?

Either way you know who I mean.

I am from Belfast, New England on Tuesdays.

I am so much of a twat that after I came all over your mom's face, I asked your sister to lick it off.

If you take me seriously, then you should know that Boz really does send me "real" information.

Are you as much of a spoon as you seem?

I think so you hinghang.

Well where do i start with mr ratface

BILLY greasetea is a prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE is a cyber weirdo!!!!!!!!!!

He tried that e mail @#!!! with me until i sent him a few choice e mails and he @#!!! his knickers and started to try and get his various arsewipes to get on my back for some of my nasty replies.

HE is one of those dicks that hide behind his greasetea bollocks and by giving out nasty funny cusses etc it makes him happy after all the abuse he ha to put up with at school and his parents leaving him in a plastic bag outside a supermarket when he was younger.

His name is josh @#!!!sberg and he is a prime example of canadian humour.

He is a nothing nobody and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

He is a harmless weed who would not dare to say such things in public as i imagine him as a GEEK!!!!!!with a bignose with a rat like face and wearing @#!!!e clothes

> Either way you know who I mean.

> I am from Belfast, New England on Tuesdays.

> I am so much of a twat that after I came all over your mom's
> face, I asked your sister to lick it off.

> If you take me seriously, then you should know that Boz really
> does send me "real" information.

> Are you as much of a spoon as you seem?

> I think so you hinghang.

What sister ?
I really want to give you a good kicking, if you ever visit Sheffield or Nottingham, England. Put a message on this board and we will arrange a meet.

I'm not even going to retaliate in cyber because that's for complete losers and runners.

Remember if you are ever in these part's of England, let me know.
And don't put any more of your cr@p up as a response. Genuine response only.

I can tell you right now his name...

> His name is josh @#!!! sberg and he is a prime example of
> canadian humour.

Is NOT Josh...but that's all I'll say...not that I've been sworn to secrecy or anything, but I have levels of decorum I keep up- no comments Girl Afraid!!

Greasetea is funny, and yes, he should be taken with that grain o' salt...as he means no harm and shouldn't everyone know now he is just joking a bit and getting the rise outta you all?

I doubt the person sending you 'Joke emails' is the real Greasetea from here...I may be wrong, but honestly I hardly ever am.

Ta-ta!

Re: I can tell you right now his name...

> I doubt the person sending you 'Joke emails' is the real
> Greasetea from here...I may be wrong, but honestly I hardly ever
> am.

I am here to vouch that this last statement is wholey innacurate.

:::Smiling Like The Fool I AM!!!::::

> I am here to vouch that this last statement is wholey
> innacurate.

Is 'Wholey' a word?...Are you trying to say that I am not correct in my statement that I am hardly ever wrong? Or that Greasetea most likely isn't responsible for those emails?...Hmm? Which one? Cummon, Suzie...spit it out- I wanna know what you're tryin' to say about me...I'll start emailing you until you answer, I will, I tell you; I will! If it be the last thang I do! :::chompin' my chew, I throw my head to the side and spit at the old p'tanger...::: That'll learn ya.

Ta-ta!

Re: :::Smiling Like The Fool I AM!!!::::

> Is 'Wholey' a word?...

"Whole" mixed with "hole"

>Are you trying to say that I am not
> correct in my statement that I am hardly ever wrong? Or that
> Greasetea most likely isn't responsible for those emails?...Hmm?
> Which one? Cummon, Suzie...spit it out- I wanna know what you're
> tryin' to say about me...I'll start emailing you until you
> answer, I will, I tell you; I will! If it be the last thang I
> do! :::chompin' my chew, I throw my head to the side and spit at
> the old p'tanger...::: That'll learn ya.

take a guess. it would be correct because you're hardly ever wrong...um, right?

> take a guess. it would be correct because you're hardly ever
> wrong...um, right?
Taking that guess, I would say that of course I am always wrong! No one ever is to believe a word I say, and they all know that, I am sure.

On a slightly different note- I can't find my 'husband.' He went outside to the garage while I was in the middle of Ally McBeal, and when I realized he hadn't come back in after more than a half hour, I looked out there and my garage was wide open, lights off, not a sound eminating...I think he's been abducted. I don't believe in the stuff, but he does. I wonder why he didn't say where he was going?...should I notify my neighbor ( a police man) or wait until morning? I mean, I hate to say it, I should only care if he never comes back because then I lose my babysitter. :::sigh::: I suppose I should wait. Anyone up for late blackjack, with beer and pretzels while I wait?

What you need to do while waiting for your "husband" is to watch the horrible new version Of Dune on SciFi. I'm sorry but why do they think by hiring German and Scandinavian actors and actresses (mix in some English sounding morons this side of Julian Sands-Mr. Shakespearian actor who only found fame as the Warlock) makes things strangely futuristic? It really sucks.

David Lynch come back and slaughter these bad actors. And to think No Sting as Feyd?

Re: Folly?

I'm intrigued; humour me..?

First off are you folly in the sense of silly behaviour or in the sense of a fancy name for a summer house (you know the little pavilion type thingumy's that Agatha Christie always seemed so fond of as places for conspiritors to be overheard in)?

And secondly (and this is where my real sense of puzzlement comes into play) how do you seem to attract so much abuse?! I mean you're not offensive nor bludgeoningly mediocre...so how come? Huh? Do you e-mail all of these people regaling them with horrible stories/threats then are nice on the board so that when they then attack you they look like unreasonable, thundering looneys? (If so, well done that's rather a spiffing plan)

Are you, like Morrissey, 'a was'?

Oh and on the husband thing: try reporting him missing at the police station as 28, six foot, rich and drop dead gorgeous and maybe they'll find you one like that to bring back (and let's face it with a husband of that description who the hell needs a baby sitter, just stay in and make your own fun?!)

Cinders xxx

> I'm intrigued; humour me..?

> First off are you folly in the sense of silly behaviour or in
> the sense of a fancy name for a summer house (you know the
> little pavilion type thingumy's that Agatha Christie always
> seemed so fond of as places for conspiritors to be overheard
> in)?

Folly in the sense that I relate to the old one written by Eurasmus...or Erasmus...can't quite remember. The one who knew exactly what to say to the men, and how well put she was! And I read 'Praise O' Folly' for my interest- not because it was assigned to me. I'm into that sort of thing.

> And secondly (and this is where my real sense of puzzlement
> comes into play) how do you seem to attract so much abuse?! I
> mean you're not offensive nor bludgeoningly mediocre...so how
> come? Huh? Do you e-mail all of these people regaling them with
> horrible stories/threats then are nice on the board so that when
> they then attack you they look like unreasonable, thundering
> looneys? (If so, well done that's rather a spiffing plan)

That IS quite a plan you have proposed...I just may have to think that one over!

> Are you, like Morrissey, 'a was'?

I don't quite understand...but if you are asking what I think you are asking, then no. Not that I know of.

> Oh and on the husband thing: try reporting him missing at the
> police station as 28, six foot, rich and drop dead gorgeous and
> maybe they'll find you one like that to bring back (and let's
> face it with a husband of that description who the hell needs a
> baby sitter, just stay in and make your own fun?!)

O MY!!! I never even thought of that! But, as it turns out, he just disappeared into my neighbors house; he had sawed off the end of her Christn=mas tree and she wanted him to come and see how she had decorated...this from the woman whose son has destroyed 2 cars in 3 months, never walks around sans beer- even has beer banners hanging in her garage! Hmmm. Yeah, I believe it. I wish he HAD turned up missing, then I would have read your note and done just what you suggested! Fab. Nahhh, they would take one look at me and told me to take it as his loss- no reason to let the sour milk get chunky. Dump it out now before it gets to the point it's stuck in the bottle!

> Cinders xxx

Ta-ta!!

> I'm intrigued; humour me..?

> First off are you folly in the sense of silly behaviour or in
> the sense of a fancy name for a summer house (you know the
> little pavilion type thingumy's that Agatha Christie always
> seemed so fond of as places for conspiritors to be overheard
> in)?

> And secondly (and this is where my real sense of puzzlement
> comes into play) how do you seem to attract so much abuse?! I
> mean you're not offensive nor bludgeoningly mediocre...so how
> come? Huh? Do you e-mail all of these people regaling them with
> horrible stories/threats then are nice on the board so that when
> they then attack you they look like unreasonable, thundering
> looneys? (If so, well done that's rather a spiffing plan)

you're part way there. i was minding my own business and then she out of nowhere accused me of being a selfish, heartless freak....and then started comparing me to her husband.

I'm convinced she sees her husband everywhere...and if not, i think she likes drawing attention to it so people will feel sorry for her.

Any other person who complained that much would have left by now.

> you're part way there. i was minding my own business and then
> she out of nowhere accused me of being a selfish, heartless
> freak....and then started comparing me to her husband.

> I'm convinced she sees her husband everywhere...and if not, i
> think she likes drawing attention to it so people will feel
> sorry for her.

> Any other person who complained that much would have left by
> now.

nooo, and I thought I apologized for that behavior? Nevertheless, if someone complains that much and gets that kind of attention, what would make them leave? I really don't think I complain hardly at all. Maybe I do...I have no idea. None of it really matters anyway.

> you're part way there. i was minding my own business and then
> she out of nowhere accused me of being a selfish, heartless
> freak....and then started comparing me to her husband.

> I'm convinced she sees her husband everywhere...and if not, i
> think she likes drawing attention to it so people will feel
> sorry for her.

> Any other person who complained that much would have left by
> now.

So, are you or are you not her husband, then?

Pling-Pling, to Folly (wonderful name!)

Ha!!! Good One! Really, Suzanne my 'husband'- ::fell off chair::

Dune would have to be his worse movie. Plus, did you know it was the movie that George Lucas rejected? Was it the money that lured him in? And why do The Straight Story? Why? The man who brought you Eraserhead does Disney films? (I guess he's got puppet experience...)Why o lord why? Just because he could? In those immortal words of Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park, they was "so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

Back
Top Bottom