Glasgow - The SSE Hydro (Feb. 17, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / How Soon Is Now? / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
patiently patiently waiting.

Chap at box office turned away as sold out

hugh is currently tunnelling from his house to right under the hydro stage,he can take in the show from the stages trap door.

Chap at box office turned away as sold out
that is a big venue as well so mozz hasn't lost any of his appeal and for me is actually making new fans,i think SPENT has a lot to do with it as it was so catchy.

Love reading people’s stories on these pre gig forum discussions, this time next week I will be eagerly waiting in Leeds to finally see Morrissey, a moment I have waited so so long for, cannot wait!!

Love reading people’s stories on these pre gig forum discussions, this time next week I will be eagerly waiting in Leeds to finally see Morrissey, a moment I have waited so so long for, cannot wait!!
enjoy it,first mozz concert will always be special,piece of advice, don't get too pissed because the next day you wont remember a thing.

Due on stage 9:05-9:10 again.
Everybody's heading for the setlist... :)
FWD.

Book author Dickie is broadcasting again:

And here's one of those fabled queue lists for those interested in stuff like that:

IMG_20180217_210232.jpg

Looks busy:

All credit to those sharing.
Regards,
FWD

Does anybody know the song at the start of the video, great footage btw, cannot wait for Leeds next week!!
Start of Dickie's video is, I believe, The Four Tops: It's The Same Old Song. Followed by Jet Boy - NYD.
Regards,
FWD.

Moz quoted:
“When our new album was released the country which gave it its highest chart position was Scotland”

Last edited:
Book author Dickie is broadcasting again:

And here's one of those fabled queue lists for those interested in stuff like that:

View attachment 43746

Looks busy:

All credit to those sharing.
Regards,
FWD

that list is like the united nations,wonder what happened to maja who only stayed for ten minutes.

What the hell is a queue list?!!!!
A list generated by 'security' or event staff that acknowledges people who are at the front of the queue / turned up very early to the gig who are assured, by being placed on the list, a front row experience. There is a lot of history relating to this process - feel free to search the archive here.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom