Glasgow - The SSE Hydro (Feb. 17, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / How Soon Is Now? / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist provided by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
I’m having a few warm up beers over on O’Connell st, stayed very late in temple bar last night so not venturing over the river till after the gig, the aftershow party is in the grand social just on the north side of the Ha penny bridge, that’s were it was after the last moz gig here, only stayed for 1 drink, good crowd there but the sound system was terrible, sore head material
I might contact you later. Just going for dinner but defo continuing the ales after Moz, if that suits you. No probs if not! I'm not a stalker. I think.

I might contact you later. Just going for dinner but defo continuing the ales after Moz, if that suits you. No probs if not! I'm not a stalker. I think.
Would love to but here with my wife, it’ll be a few drinks after the gig then back to the hotel room to make the most of our time away without our daughter( that’s not an invite btw) unless you’re a hot blonde female

Would love to but here with my wife, it’ll be a few drinks after the gig then back to the hotel room to make the most of our time away without our daughter( that’s not an invite btw) unless you’re a hot blonde female
Haha thats good the wife is there! Both me and my friend are married but solo on the ales in the big smoke. Haha I'm not a hot blonde! If I was I'd be a pure tart!

Enjoy yourself! It's later than you think. Enjoy yourself while you're still in the pink.

A year’s gone by
as quickly as a wink

Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself,
It’s later than you think.

There could have been a rhyme on think like “drink”.
You made me think of that.
Now wasn’t that a great song by the Specials?
Yes it was and it still is. :)

Did anyone post a clip of If You don't like me then don't look at me?
I left it a while to post - but am genuinely interested to know if anyone can answer this. The last gigs I went to (Glasgow last time, Hammersmith Eventim, Manchester Arena) the usual suspects were at the front of the the queue and then down at the front. Seemed a different lot this time. Do they not follow Moz anymore? Anyone out there with answers?

Good to see so many young ones there these days. If you are reading this hello to the young guy from Glasgow (spoke to you last time in Glasgow too) and the young lady from Inverness. Nice talking to you and I hope you enjoyed the show. I was the bald old guy.

Anybody know who the professional woman photographer in front of the barrier at the Glasgow gig was ?
She appears to have a glorious shot of my handshake. And would like to get in touch ?

Thanks

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom