Glasses? Yes please!

They look really cool. :cool: I think you should take them for a bike ride around the streets... I was thinking of getting some similar non-prescription frames to wear over contact lens - how logical is that?

Last edited:
^^Very. But a great idea anyway. :D

Morrissey's glasses were a standard kind that you got from the NHS, weren't they? That's what I thought. But then again, I'm not British and I wasn't even alive in 1984. :o

Morrissey's glasses were a standard kind that you got from the NHS, weren't they? That's what I thought. But then again, I'm not British and I wasn't even alive in 1984. :o

Yeah, it's quite ironic really now that the NHS don't do standard frames anymore, they've become fashionable and people will pay over the odds. At the time it was just what you wore if you couldn't aford anything else.

Duchess, your glasses are fantastic! choosing a good pair of frames is a tough choice since these days the frame seems to "say" some much about you as a person. As such, I chose those frameless kind --what does that say about me?

Excellent, daring eyeglasses choice :)

I need some glasses so badly! My current ones are not nice, i don't wear them too often in public, but I can't find any that I like or suit me. I need to go on a massive search for some!

I just took theses pics with my cellphone... They are not the best, but I have my glasses on... And this is the look I had told you all: New haircut and my hair dyed black... No make up at all... I hope not to terribly dissapoint the ones who liked the blonde of the avatar, hahaha. :o :D

Back
Top Bottom