Glastonbury 2007

achtungjamie

Handsome Devil
Looking forward to Glastonbury this year, I've never been before so I'm hoping to get tickets. What do you think the chances are of Morrissey playing? God, that'd be brilliant..

He played there on the Quarry tour. At the time, I think the general gist was that he was never going to play another festival again.

Then he played a truckload of them last summer!

According to http://www.gorge.org/glastonbury/#general here are some rumours about who will be headlining....
2007 Rumours
At this stage it's too early to confirm anything so they are all still down as rumours - nearer to the time they will be separated into confirmations, strong rumours and maybes!

Kasabian - according to several people who heard them say it at a Manchester gig
John Fogerty - mentioned for the Jazz stage by Michael Eavis on Radio 5
Razorlight - according to Virgin Radio
The Who - a strong rumour in many places but nothing concrete yet
Genesis - a rumour, since they are reforming and Michael Eavis has alluded to the reunion of a supergroup
Scissor Sisters - someone who spoke to Jake Shears claims the only issue is which stage they will be on

Officially Denied
Kylie - according to this BBC News story

That's just talking about headliners of course, I know dozens of acts play. Hope he plays for ya, imagine the fun you'd have painting your wellies in preparation :D

Back
Top Bottom