Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre (Sep. 18, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Spent The Day In Bed / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / Wedding Bell Blues / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Something Is Squeezing My Skull // Suedehead / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @dallow_bg & setlist.fm

• Morrissey comes to Grand Prairie and rocks the crowd with ... cover songs? (3 photos) - The Dallas Morning News. Link posted by Famous when dead via Morrissey Official Facebook.
  • Photo posted by @la_tracalera / Instagram. Link posted by dallow_bg.

full

Last edited:
ANOTHER HUGE CROWD IN THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS!:rock::rock:

THE PEOPLE ARE FAINTING FROM HAPPINESS AT BEING AT THE MOZ SHOW!!:thumb::thumb:

:bow::bow:

I couldn’t do the Wednesday night. It’s a shame having to miss a concert when Morrissey is so close by but just couldn’t manage it.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.
Kill uncle was played in it’s entirety.

There's no one here.
The internet rags weren't fake news after all.
Big PROPS to consquenceofsound for siding with the amazing and unbiased CAIR, and against brown hater number 1, Mean Mr. Morrissey.

Full house.

Hold on to your friends .

‘I’ve decided what I want on my gravestone’...if you don’t like me, don’t look at me.

The setlist is being updated on the fly - provisional for the moment.
Bullfighter seems a bit early?
Regards,
FWD.

Setlist is currently coming from 'VenableJosh' on setlist.fm.
Take setlist with a pinch of salt - some people just do odd things on setlist.fm.
Regards,
FWD.

No bullfighter?

Spent the day in bed though.

Your gonna need to kick off

Also Paris

The usual 3 from California son

Seasick

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom