Greatest Morrissey-Solo song of all so far?

Completely, utterly impossible to choose. As I was reading everyone's posts, I couldn't help but think..."Oh! Good choice!!" Then I would read the next post and think..."Oh! Good choice!!" Completely impossible!!!

Kudos to all of you that could pick...

"Now My Heart Is Full"...... An amazing piece of work​

I was gonna say "Speedway," too, but now I'm going to go for an outsider like "Maladjusted." I feel like writing an essay about how amazing this song is, and how it relates to the songs that influenced it.

I LOVE this song. So underrated​

Am surprised nobody has picked my personal favourite: Tomorrow. I love the passion in it when he sings "Oh! The pain in my arms!" and "I know you don't mean it...."

Makes me remember a few times when I've had pain in arms, I can tell you..... :(

If you hang around long enough you're sure to have a pain in your neck too.

I'm heavily heavily tempted to say Speedway. In fact i will!

I agree - Speedway has gotta be my fave Moz tune by miles. Its got it all - great music, great lyrics, great chainsaw... and the pay off at the end: "I could have mentioned your name.." etc. has the power to move me to tears (after enough alcohol)

I agree - Speedway has gotta be my fave Moz tune by miles. Its got it all - great music, great lyrics, great chainsaw... and the pay off at the end: "I could have mentioned your name.." etc. has the power to move me to tears (after enough alcohol)

Its one of his most romantic in his warped sort of way, like "There is a Light". "In my own sick way, i've always been true to you...", i adore that climax!

NOW MY HEART IS FULL
LAST OF THE FAMOUS
SPEEDWAY.

Yes, I picked three. AND...?

yup, yup and yup

How in the heck can we pick just one...:confused:

I will throw in Tomorrow, Suedehead, November Spawned a Monster, Everyday is Like Sunday and Let Me Kiss You. I'm so helpful. Don't ask an indecisive person to choose. Anything ;)

If you hang around long enough you're sure to have a pain in your neck too.

This isn't a reference to "Swallow" being a song about hickeys is it?:)

I have decided...
Now My Heart Is Full

listening to it now

It's the bomb...I just can't explain so I won't even try to.

Back
Top Bottom