HAMMERSMITH. 21.09.15. by Sam Esty Rayner / YouTube: - "Morrissey's final concert in the UK"

Sound desk audio. Hand held footage from pit.

MORRISSEY LIVE. HAMMERSMITH. 21.09.15.
(1:08) - YouTube
Sam Esty Rayner

Description:

Published on Sep 27, 2015
MORRISSEY'S FINAL CONCERT IN THE UK

LOS RUMORES QUE ME CORTAN LAS ALAS
YO NUNCA DIJE
YO NUNCA DIJE
QUE ERAN COMPLETAMENTE FALSOS
Y LAS MENTIRAS,
ESCRITAS
RETORCIDAS
PUES, NO FUERON
NO FUERON
MENTIRAS

YO NUNCA DIJE
YO NUNCA DIJE
YO PUDE IMPLICARTE
YO PUDE ARRASTRE
CULPA POR IMPLICACION
POR ASOCIACION
PERO SIEMPRE HE SIDO FIEL A TI
EN MI MANERA RARA
SIEMPRE HE SIDO FIEL A TI
EN MI MANERA ENFERMA
SIEMPRE SERE FIEL A TI

© Sam Esty Rayner Photography MMXV

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are segments cut out? Is Sam changing the tape?

Re: 21/09/2015 Hammersmith Show filmed by Sam Esty Rayner. Posted to Youtube.

This video footage is greatly appreciated and much needed to capture such a monumental show for the lads. I'm glad that Sam has raised the bar on his work. The soundboard quality is stellar and definitely highlights Morrissey's vocals throughout. It is nice to hear Gustavo carry Speedway and he does it well; his vocal tone and quality can fill a venue nicely. Boz however needs to get the f*** off the drums. The soundboard track showcases his inability to play the kit. He's a smug jackass that thinks he is an all around musician and I am glad that the footage during Speedway proves him wrong. It takes skill to carry the song the way that Matt does with his rhythm, tempo and strength, they have to dumb it down for Boz. There is no need to cater to Mando or Matt when they strap on the bass and guitar (Mando is a lefty playing Boz's righty guitar and Matt is a righty playing a lefty bass) and Boz weighs them down (literally and figuratively). Go back to the original format or get Boz the f*** off the drums and someone bitch slap the smug smirk off his face.

This video footage is greatly appreciated and much needed to capture such a monumental show for the lads. I'm glad that Sam has raised the bar on his work. The soundboard quality is stellar and definitely highlights Morrissey's vocals throughout. It is nice to hear Gustavo carry Speedway and he does it well; his vocal tone and quality can fill a venue nicely. Boz however needs to get the f*** off the drums. The soundboard track showcases his inability to play the kit. He's a smug jackass that thinks he is an all around musician and I am glad that the footage during Speedway proves him wrong. It takes skill to carry the song the way that Matt does with his rhythm, tempo and strength, they have to dumb it down for Boz. There is no need to cater to Mando or Matt when they strap on the bass and guitar (Mando is a lefty playing Boz's righty guitar and Matt is a righty playing a lefty bass) and Boz weighs them down (literally and figuratively). Go back to the original format or get Boz the f*** off the drums and someone bitch slap the smug smirk off his face.

he might just find it fun and be smiling at it. the guitar skill can translate to many instruments with similarity but the drums are a different animal so to speak

he might just find it fun and be smiling at it. the guitar skill can translate to many instruments with similarity but the drums are a different animal so to speak

Well, if he doesn't have the skills to translate to drums then why ruin the song?

Any chance of an re-upload of the Hammersmith show for those of us torrentially-challenged (I like that) folks?
Thanks so much in advance...

http://www.bittorrent.com/
http://www.smithstorrents.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5135

These links are all you need to download the audio. When someone does re-upload they should use Mediafire and it will be there permanently.

https://www.mediafire.com/

I haven't really listened to Morrissey's latest record much at all and was pretty much not excited about seeing him live again, but this show is great. I just put it on and listened while I was working, with no expectations, and I really enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom