Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown - Daily Mail

Morrissey visiting a bakery today in Cheshire.

Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown (6 photos) - Daily Mail
By EVE BUCKLAND FOR MAILONLINE

Excerpt:

Taking precautions against the pandemic, and taking inspiration from The Smiths 1983 hit Hand In Glove, the star donned protective black mitts as he strolled.

The legendary singer paired his ensemble with chocolate flared trousers and black heeled brogues.

He accessorised with a chestnut cap and wore some shades on his shirt.

The star is due to start a residency at Las Vegas' Colosseum in June but his performances look uncertain to go ahead in the current COVID-19 crisis.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Hairdressers aren't allowed in homes (or in salons). We're all Moz at the moment.
I mean my partner does it. And she does a good job too considering it's new to her. I know other people going the same route. Plus she doesn't ask "will I trim your eyebrows?" (ridiculous question IMHO). Or the typical hairdresser question "going away anywhere nice on holidays?".
"No I'm not, and neither are you!"

Jesus, you broke down early Dale. Was the comfy chair simply too much?
Exactly! I've got pale ales (sorry I know that's racist) in the house and Narcos season 1 to 3 to get through. Plus I'm rereading Don Winslow's 'the power of the dog'. The dog gets two walks a day instead of one. What's not to like. And a shitload of vinyl to listen to including the excellent Moz album.

Exactly! I've got pale ales (sorry I know that's racist) in the house and Narcos season 1 to 3 to get through. Plus I'm rereading Don Winslow's 'the power of the dog'. The dog gets two walks a day instead of one. What's not to like. And a shitload of vinyl to listen to including the excellent Moz album.
“The dog gets two walks a day instead of one.” Is that a spoiler?

Have you tried Brewdog’s Punk IPA: surely it’s the best tasting pale ale available in supermarkets?

You've got far too much to do. I always remember a Kitty sketch on Victoria Wood As Seen On TV and Kitty was expostulating on Russian athletes with 'leotards full of hormones dangling from the parallel bars' She said 'I could be up on the parallel bars but I'm far too busy... I'd never get any rummy played'
Thanks for the reminder that Victoria Wood As Seen on TV was so great. I’ve just bought the DVD accordingly. I’ve not seen it for about 35 years.

She was married to The Great Soprendo, which (as a kid) I found the most amazing thing ever—outside of James Bond movies.

Wingsuit flying off local multi storey car park by the looks of it.....

Kitty stole the show for me. When she went on about the end of production do she said 'I made my butter bean whip... its over there in the bucket' She said one of the crew came up to her and said 'I'm a radical feminist lesbian' Kitty said 'I thought 'what would the Queen mum do? I just smiled and said,' I fear we shall have fog by teatime'
Was Kitty Cheadle’s answer to Dame Edna? I’ve just been watching on YouTube; they are quite similar characters.

Hairdressers aren't allowed in homes (or in salons). We're all Moz at the moment.

I thought Damon was a hairdresser? So Moz doesn't even need to go anywhere, just get the other half to sort it out.

I mean my partner does it. And she does a good job too considering it's new to her. I know other people going the same route. Plus she doesn't ask "will I trim your eyebrows?" (ridiculous question IMHO). Or the typical hairdresser question "going away anywhere nice on holidays?".
"No I'm not, and neither are you!"

It's an option! I guess it depends who is in the house with him.

I thought Damon was a hairdresser? So Moz doesn't even need to go anywhere, just get the other half to sort it out.

I forgot about that. You'd think his hair would never be in a state?!

They're not listed as vegan though, so I guess animals are used in the glue. They're not leather, but...Hoka has a few styles that are listed as vegan, and these aren't ?

That's a shame. I hope you find the right product.

What kind of people live in these trousers?
Love 'em; well done Moz!
You'll all be wearing them next week.
Fashion icon right there. ;)
Let's agree that the pants are very ugly!!!! not the color ,they are too wide , they are old, we love it but those pants are inflatable,Moz is hard head, i do not pay attention to the ones that i wear in Leeds if they fit well, they where olive green more glued to his body

Have you tried Brewdog’s Punk IPA: surely it’s the best tasting pale ale available in supermarkets?
I love it. Went to Brewdog in Manc and discovered it there. A friend of mine has shares in Brewdog. I usually start a night out with a pint of Punk IPA in my fav pub.

I love it. Went to Brewdog in Manc and discovered it there. A friend of mine has shares in Brewdog. I usually start a night out with a pint of Punk IPA in my fav pub.
acton don't mention the word pub,i reach for the hankies when I hear it.another stifled Friday night coming up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom