Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown - Daily Mail

Morrissey visiting a bakery today in Cheshire.

Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown (6 photos) - Daily Mail
By EVE BUCKLAND FOR MAILONLINE

Excerpt:

Taking precautions against the pandemic, and taking inspiration from The Smiths 1983 hit Hand In Glove, the star donned protective black mitts as he strolled.

The legendary singer paired his ensemble with chocolate flared trousers and black heeled brogues.

He accessorised with a chestnut cap and wore some shades on his shirt.

The star is due to start a residency at Las Vegas' Colosseum in June but his performances look uncertain to go ahead in the current COVID-19 crisis.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at those comments beneath the article... how strange that Daily Mail readers now adore him.
Indeed - Katie Hopkins and Daily Mail readers now think he's a stand-up guy. For the life of me I can't think why.

Spent the day with bread

why would anybody expect a man in his sixties to dress like he was on stage performing in the middle of a pandemic.you wear what is comfortable when going down to the shops.
bet a lot of peoples gear on here would be rejected by the local Oxfam shop.

why would anybody expect a man in his sixties to dress like he was on stage performing in the middle of a pandemic.you wear what is comfortable when going down to the shops.
bet a lot of peoples gear on here would be rejected by the local Oxfam shop.
Yeah, but Gordy, those troosers...

This site or should I say people here can be wonderfully flattering and equally insulting. What are your expectations of Morrissey wearing to go to the shops in lockdown UK. Even with his comfortable lifestyle I would imagine he is living out of a suitcase. Has he access to a hairdresser, I know I haven't. Popping to the shop doesn't warrant a full dress up and hair styled to perfection. He's real, like many of us right now caught in this hurricane of madness.

Popping to the shops to buy essentials I salute you. Who cares what he is wearing or how long his hair is. He looks like a human being to me and he doesnt care what people think.

I'm sure his Mum is glad he's home and enjoying some family time.

One of the first things that drew me to him was the great care he gave to his overall appearance. This later years "relaxed fit" Moz leaves a lot to be desired.
and do you suppose YOUR sartorial choices would draw him to you, hmmmm? or do you suppose he would think YOU left a lot to be desired???

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom