Happy Birthday Morrissey! Morrissey turns 60 - May 22, 2019

Happy birthday, Morrissey. After twelve years, you remain my closest friend.

Remember: you are that part of us that remains always alone, and stands suspended against the wind of the world. Shy, sensitive, vain - yet aware of our ugliness - perplexed and perplexing, contrary, mercurial, vulnerable, unbalanced, hurt, audacious, and defiant. You always were unmatched in the ways of style and charm. Boys will one day be charming. Forgive us while we find our way. Truly you understand.

I hear your voice in your head, and I think of you kindly.

JTD
London, 22 May 2019.

Thank you for influencing my life with music, words, art, and so many other fans who’ve become dear friends. Happy 60th.

Dj Rene Romo

Regards,
FWD.

yes your older and a clever swine ……….

regards from the deepest and darkest of the South Wales Valleys

Yes Wales is still listening in the year 2019 and for many more years to come ….

eternally grateful . Andy

yes your older and a clever swine ……….

regards from the deepest and darkest of the South Wales Valleys

Yes Wales is still listening in the year 2019 and for many more years to come ….

eternally grateful . Andy
Legend. Thanks for the music and the charisma

Happy birthday.
It will never make ANY sense that Morrissey is a Gemini... It really does not make ANY sense.

Release 60 albums this year!!!!!!

Happy diamond birthday, Mozzer!

Genius, provocateur, legend.

You have hypnotised us. How do you do it?

Happy Birthday and a million thank yous for all you have done and do, and have been and are.
Thank you for all the beauty and the brilliance you have made and shared with us and with the world. The sublime words and wordplay, the delight in language, the literate lyrics, the delicious humour, the heartbreak. The enigma, the ecstasy, the passion, the pain, the paradox. The sacred, the profane, the darkness and the light. The courage. The endlessness. The sheer entertainment. The gorgeous vocal melodies and the haunting spectral moan that is your voice.

A million thank yous.

It can’t be easy being a living self-made icon with all that that must entail, while also still having to be a human being. The mask of fame that tries to burn the face. Must at times be hell. Hope it’s heaven too.

Please take care of your precious self. Don’t ever let the . . . . . . . s get you down. Ever. Keep on keeping on.

Love and luff from a fellow traveller on the ship of fools - grateful and amazed to be (dreaming) under the same moon as you

20190522_215720.jpg

20190522_215809.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I've just realized that both Morrissey and Sun Ra were born on a 22nd May!!!!!

Sun Ra & Morrissey!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom