Happy Fourth of July!

Chico

found found found
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ghz4_kikLkE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ghz4_kikLkE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

2z6ze4l.jpg

And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.

clz03.jpg

The Signing of the Declaration of Independence

4pa9x.jpg

"what can be a better way to celebrate the birth of our nation than to blow up a small piece of it?" -apu nahassapeemapetilon

apu_nahasapeemapetilon.png

Kids and I went to the Parade, but now it's pouring down rain.
I hope the fireworks don't get rained out.
You?

love the rain but not on the fourth of July! At least you saw the parade.

Going to the hospital, my niece was born today! Then going to watch the fireworks over the harbor in San Diego.

I went to the statue last month and took the good camera with me:
I will upload them into a file later in case anyone wants to see the others to use as desktops.

IMG_0517.jpg

Thanks. I am thinking of going back in a few weeks once they reopen the crown to get some shots of the skyline or take my bike through the city and over the Brooklyn Bridge - I have to look into a bike pass for the train.

Thanks. I am thinking of going back in a few weeks once they reopen the crown to get some shots of the skyline or take my bike through the city and over the Brooklyn Bridge - I have to look into a bike pass for the train.

I was watching the news yesterday and they showed the inside and the view from up there...WOW. I definitely want to go.
It sounds like a long hot climb to the top.

Happy 4th to you all. Spent a lot of time at the pool with my duaghter, then we will be off to the park to watch some fireworks.

I must admit that I find it a bit disturbing that the neighbors down the far end of the block are putting on what looks to be a professional fireworks display. We are not talking light stuff here. Glass is shaking from the booms. They cleared all the cars away and they set up something in the street that you usually see on barges around NYC. Actually I do not know what I find more disturbing that they seemingly had these fireworks stored in their homes leading up to today. Or that they are allowing some of their kids to light the fuses. OR that the police have not shown up as fireworks are banned in NY State.

I think this may be the year that someone gets a hand blown off :thumb:.

Either way I am on my way out soon and will be taking my car with me.

Have fun all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom