Happy Lovers United (?)

I still think it odd that some are willing to receive items that they aren't supposed to have in the first because it wasn't cleared with each and every person involved with the recording. To feel any sort of obligation to "protect" someone that has already violated that trust just seems a bit daft. It sounds more of an excuse than anything.

Again, I won't lose sleep over whether or not people that have want to share or not. I do however respect people like "Mr. Reynolds" that come on here and state they have something and then provide it. If people have items, cool. No one needs to hear about it if it's not going tobe shared unles it's a purely ego thing. If it's a point of raising awareness in hopes to get items released, no one needs to know it is in the person's possession in order to do so. Anyway...

i've been following this thread and i agree, why post about them like its nothing serious, when you obviously know at least one person would ask for it. i think a bit of an ego is involved.

Stephane, I love your site. :)
And I love 'Honey You Know Where to Find Me' too! :crazy::p

For my part, I also was asked by Morrissey to cease sharing certain tracks.

At least I put 'Honey' 'November 2nd' and a few bits out there before hand.

i've been following this thread and i agree, why post about them like its nothing serious, when you obviously know at least one person would ask for it. i think a bit of an ego is involved.

Perhaps you haven't been following this thread as well as you thought.

For my part, I also was asked by Morrissey to cease sharing certain tracks.

At least I put 'Honey' 'November 2nd' and a few bits out there before hand.

I second NRitH. Mr Reynolds is a legend. After all, without him, there would be no Belfast..

..in a manner of speaking..

Not wanting to be all hippy but like all things, enjoy what you have, work hard to have just a little more, think not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.

So sermon over I so enjoyed this thread just for the comment "and I knew for a fact that someone in camp Moz did not want it to be released"

Ciao

Back
Top Bottom