Morrissey Central "Harlem Apollo, NYC" - residency / gigs / Album release in March (Dec 30, 2019)

In May 2004 Morrissey played a week of sold-out concerts at the famous Harlem Apollo in New York City. In response to invitations to do another one-week residency in Harlem for May 2020, Morrissey has said he would be delighted to return.
Morrissey's new studio album I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN is set for worldwide release on Friday 13 March 2020. The album was recorded in France with producer Joe Chiccarelli, and is a collection of eleven new songs.
Concerts are also planned for Russia.

20191231_000412.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/harlem-apollo-nyc

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Friday they 13th and you cannot accuse him of being superstitious.

Had he played his cards right he would have been invited to play at the Trump 2020 celebration party.

In May 2004 Morrissey played a week of sold-out concerts at the famous Harlem Apollo in New York City. In response to invitations to do another one-week residency in Harlem for May 2020, Morrissey has said he would be delighted to return.
Morrissey's new studio album I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN is set for worldwide release on Friday 13 March 2020. The album was recorded in France with producer Joe Chiccarelli, and is a collection of eleven new songs.
Concerts are also planned for Russia.

View attachment 53906

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/harlem-apollo-nyc

Regards,
FWD.

:squiffy:

MOZ

APOLLO ?

2020 ?!!!

:rock::)

Friday the 13th ? :fearscream:

Release the

HOUNDS !!! :rock::thumb:

:cool:

When he says Russia does he really mean ‘Soviet Britain’ ?

;):lbf:

Russia ? LOL :laughing:

Meanwhile all the big names are now looking to the India market. Could be a bit dodgy for racist performers.

Come on Steve don’t forget you’ve got cancelled gigs in the UK to sort out. We’re all dying to see you. Honest :rolleyes:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

If it was me, with a band who can play a huge portion of the back catalogue, I would make sure each night was unique with wildly varying setlists. There is no limit to how fresh Moz could make it. B-sides, accoustic versions, alternative versions. But I bet it's gonna be the same setlist every night with minuscule changes.

:lbf:

MOZ CONTINUES TO ROLL!!!!! :rock:

but please read::handpointdown:

'vega blitz' (lol do they even still exist), alaint and the ubiquitous :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: mini tours are the ones to watch closely:eyes: to tabulate if they even gross a quid between them.:lbf:

If it was me, with a band who can play a huge portion of the back catalogue, I would make sure each night was unique with wildly varying setlists. There is no limit to how fresh Moz could make it. B-sides, accoustic versions, alternative versions. But I bet it's gonna be the same setlist every night with minuscule changes.

‘self self self’

One day he’ll be gone and the best you’ll get is a crappy hologram.

Those Apollo shows in 2004 were great, I’m sure these won’t be. Hope everyone is excited to hear Munich Air Disaster a few more times.

Angelic upstart of Harlem. Bongo will be there as MacFisted.

Those Apollo shows in 2004 were great, I’m sure these won’t be. Hope everyone is excited to hear Munich Air Disaster a few more times.

The New York shows this year received glowing reviews, but let's not allow the facts to get in the way of a good troll eh. :lbf:

The New York shows this year received glowing reviews, but let's not allow the facts to get in the way of a good troll eh. :lbf:
Eh, I was at a couple of the Broadway shows and they were fine. But it ain't 2004 anymore, that's for sure.

You know what the queen said,
"If I had balls I'd be the king."

Russia ? LOL :laughing:

Meanwhile all the big names are now looking to the India market. Could be a bit dodgy for racist performers.

Come on Steve don’t forget you’ve got cancelled gigs in the UK to sort out. We’re all dying to see you. Honest :rolleyes:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

India? You're really going with India, a country currently having riots because their new citizenship law excludes Muslims, who are being told to go to Islamic countries????? He hasn't said anything that would bother the majority there, yet.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom