Morrissey Central "Harlem Apollo, NYC" - residency / gigs / Album release in March (Dec 30, 2019)

In May 2004 Morrissey played a week of sold-out concerts at the famous Harlem Apollo in New York City. In response to invitations to do another one-week residency in Harlem for May 2020, Morrissey has said he would be delighted to return.
Morrissey's new studio album I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN is set for worldwide release on Friday 13 March 2020. The album was recorded in France with producer Joe Chiccarelli, and is a collection of eleven new songs.
Concerts are also planned for Russia.

20191231_000412.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/harlem-apollo-nyc

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Friday they 13th and you cannot accuse him of being superstitious.

Had he played his cards right he would have been invited to play at the Trump 2020 celebration party.

will love to see him play trump's party. this will get interesting. they have the t shirts made. :rofl:
Morrissey-GettyImages-660383662-696x442.jpg

2020 is going to be a wonderful year for Moz.

I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN is going to be a knock out. The soundtrack of 2020 is coming.

If it was me, with a band who can play a huge portion of the back catalogue, I would make sure each night was unique with wildly varying setlists. There is no limit to how fresh Moz could make it. B-sides, accoustic versions, alternative versions. But I bet it's gonna be the same setlist every night with minuscule changes.
As an audience member I'd love it, but I can appreciate why he never does this. The more songs they do, the higher the likelihood that someone will f*** up, or together just put in a sloppy performance. It's just too much work involved for the band and Morrissey to be 'match ready' for so many songs.

I hope he manages some more dates in the Tundra, Transylvania, Bulgaria or Poland to round up these frosty release events. My god, why does nobody stop the Moz team from posting laughable informations about possible concerts in irrelevant markets? The only question is, will the UK welcome him back or will this last record be the nail in the coffin. Come Armageddon, come!

In May 2004 Morrissey played a week of sold-out concerts at the famous Harlem Apollo in New York City. In response to invitations to do another one-week residency in Harlem for May 2020, Morrissey has said he would be delighted to return.
Morrissey's new studio album I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN is set for worldwide release on Friday 13 March 2020. The album was recorded in France with producer Joe Chiccarelli, and is a collection of eleven new songs.

View attachment 53906

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
100% scumbag. 31/12/2019

View attachment 53906

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Good News for a change on the eve of the new decade. 13 is my lucky number as well!
Happy New Year to all.

If it was me, with a band who can play a huge portion of the back catalogue, I would make sure each night was unique with wildly varying setlists. There is no limit to how fresh Moz could make it. B-sides, accoustic versions, alternative versions. But I bet it's gonna be the same setlist every night with minuscule changes.

I'm no defender of Simple Steve. His political views and comments are unbelievably foolish and muddled but, credit where it's due, he does usually change the set-list, if only slightly, every night. Sometimes 4 or 5 songs might be different. Many other groups/singers play pretty much identical set-lists throughout an entire tour.

With a mid-March album release, we can expect to hear first single (or first promoted song) in Jan.

Another residency? The way things are going, I can see him in a year or two doing a forty week residency in Las Vegas, probably at the Sands Hotel.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom