Has Morrissey backed out of Jools Holland show? (Yes, BBC confirmed)

Poor Morrissey might have the same infection that I've got. We're both on antibiotics. He'll be alright for Manchester

Yeah, The Dolls were great and it's a shame Mozzer wasn't there to play alongside them seeing as he helped get them back together in 2004. They played Cos I sez so from their new album and Personality Crisis from way back when. They were full of energy, I thought.
Jools did mention that Morrissey was ill, at the start of the show, and he wished him a speedy recovery.

Yeah David J mentioned it was Mozzer who got them back together in the interview to be shown Fri. If Mozzer had been well would they have performed a song together perhaps?

Yeah David J mentioned it was Mozzer who got them back together in the interview to be shown Fri. If Mozzer had been well would they have performed a song together perhaps?

Probably not, but it would have been great if they had done Trash together!
Did the Dolls perform any other songs which will be shown on the hour-long version of the show on Friday? Also, what did David Jo.say in his interview?

what one have you got?

My doctor didn't say what infection it is. She just looked at my ear and throat, and my gland has swollen. I've had earache, sore throat, headache and stomach pains since Saturday night, and I've been off work all week, but might go in tomorrow

Probably not, but it would have been great if they had done Trash together!
Did the Dolls perform any other songs which will be shown on the hour-long version of the show on Friday? Also, what did David Jo.say in his interview?

Watch it and see. The taped show is completely different from the live one.

*yawn. What else is new.

There should be a separate forum here just for canceled gig threads.

My doctor didn't say what infection it is. She just looked at my ear and throat, and my gland has swollen. I've had earache, sore throat, headache and stomach pains since Saturday night, and I've been off work all week, but might go in tomorrow

My gland was swollen when I booked my ticket for Birmingham Symphony Hall, but it's gone all floppy now!:tears:

Back
Top Bottom