Has Morrissey coming out a racist resulted in more fans?

And anyone reading those comments I made, in the context of the thread, who doesn’t understand the point I’m making either doesn’t want to understand because they want to cause trouble, or must be a f***ing idiot with a hugely overrated sense of their own ‘intelligence’. Or so blinkered by wokeness they can’t grasp it.

Or all 3.

If you’re white, you can’t really use an example about another white person to prove you’re not racist, can you.

I can’t stand James Corden. Proves I’m not a racist!🤣
When you attempt to give examples of how you're not a racist and then list the black people that you don't like, "not because of race," you're certainly intelligent enough to realize that alternate conclusions are readily available. I don't think you'd have to be an "idiot" to see the irony in your post.
I understand what you're saying. I don't like President Obama and I feel that for at least three years of his first term it was not permissible to find fault with him without immediately being suspected or labelled as a racist. I didn't like him because I felt he gave away the opportunity for real change, was too soft on the previous administration's war crimes, and went on to adopt the same policies. I feel that he got away with this because it was difficult to criticize him from the Left.
But there were also a lot of people who did direct a lot of racism at him and so this perception that racists don't like Obama was clearly true so you can't blame one side or one group, especially an imaginary group like those "blinkered by wokeness" for this perception.
With this and your previous post about how one can tell a racist joke without being racist, it's clear that you're making a big deal about those who are offended as if they're trampling on your rights. "How dare you be offended, you snowflake," is a snowflake sentiment.
Instead of worrying about being falsely accused of racism work to clean up your own side so that racism is not tolerated. A lot of people think they're "not racist" because they're not lynching someone or painting swastikas on Jewish businesses, but they actually have views which are more subtly but just as decidedly racist. And they provide cover for those who actually do engage in openly racist behavior.

You seem worried that your views on immigration might lead you to be called a racist, for example, when immigration is something that every country has to deal with. But when so much anti-immigrantion rhetoric that we hear is clearly racist I don't think that should surprise you. And really aren't you just talking about your precious feelings here? So what if some member of the imaginary woke nation that bothers you thinks that you're a racist? There are real people dealing with real consequences of real racism. It takes a lot of nerve and some lack of self awareness to call people snowflakes in this situation.

You're smarter than that whatever you want to portray here.

When you attempt to give examples of how you're not a racist and then list the black people that you don't like, "not because of race," you're certainly intelligent enough to realize that alternate conclusions are readily available. I don't think you'd have to be an "idiot" to see the irony in your post.
I understand what you're saying. I don't like President Obama and I feel that for at least three years of his first term it was not permissible to find fault with him without immediately being suspected or labelled as a racist. I didn't like him because I felt he gave away the opportunity for real change, was too soft on the previous administration's war crimes, and went on to adopt the same policies. I feel that he got away with this because it was difficult to criticize him from the Left.
But there were also a lot of people who did direct a lot of racism at him and so this perception that racists don't like Obama was clearly true so you can't blame one side or one group, especially an imaginary group like those "blinkered by wokeness" for this perception.
With this and your previous post about how one can tell a racist joke without being racist, it's clear that you're making a big deal about those who are offended as if they're trampling on your rights. "How dare you be offended, you snowflake," is a snowflake sentiment.
Instead of worrying about being falsely accused of racism work to clean up your own side so that racism is not tolerated. A lot of people think they're "not racist" because they're not lynching someone or painting swastikas on Jewish businesses, but they actually have views which are more subtly but just as decidedly racist. And they provide cover for those who actually do engage in openly racist behavior.

You seem worried that your views on immigration might lead you to be called a racist, for example, when immigration is something that every country has to deal with. But when so much anti-immigrantion rhetoric that we hear is clearly racist I don't think that should surprise you. And really aren't you just talking about your precious feelings here? So what if some member of the imaginary woke nation that bothers you thinks that you're a racist? There are real people dealing with real consequences of real racism. It takes a lot of nerve and some lack of self awareness to call people snowflakes in this situation.

You're smarter than that whatever you want to portray here.
:eek:

WTF? what are you on about now Fake C?
which 'subtle' views are more racist than lynching or painting swaskikas? WTF Fake C are you
toking on the funny :smoking:

Would berating black dudes with boomboxes qualify as a subtle racism worse than lynching?:skull:

Fake C arent you a bit long in the tooth to be posting woker/snowflake extravaganzas?:blushing:

Radish and Fake C pontificating while holding no job :mad:
must be a Mensa meeting in KMart.:blushing:

Some of my best friends are spivs

There were many opportunities for Morrissey to have made his racist views clear but he knew the negative impact it would have commercially. What do you think changed?

There were many opportunities for Morrissey to have made his racist views clear but he knew the negative impact it would have commercially. What do you think changed?
Maybe he doesnt feel the need to defend himself. Its funny the spin you put on his words , what maybe ten words he said. Do i need to mansplain this to you?

f*** the UK tho. They made Doctor Who a woman. Bastards.
The yellow version of the dancing buchiac stunod looks the "banana queen" in Okinawa that gave nude banana shows, firing out a banana from its innards below its belt. Drunken Marines and Brit Commandos would fight over who gets to eat said banana. Simply deeelish...Please enjoy.

Looking back it seems Morrissey has always been racist but was clever in hiding it. In recent years it became acceptable to be racist. Trump got elected, the British voted for Brexit and for an overtly racist government.
Add that to the cancerous circle Morrissey surrounds himself in and he thought the thunder had begun. His long held dream of skinhead Nazi's being his fan base was within his grasp.
He miscalculated and destroyed his reputation and legacy. Silly old man.

Looking back it seems Morrissey has always been racist but was clever in hiding it. In recent years it became acceptable to be racist. Trump got elected, the British voted for Brexit and for an overtly racist government.
Add that to the cancerous circle Morrissey surrounds himself in and he thought the thunder had begun. His long held dream of skinhead Nazi's being his fan base was within his grasp.
He miscalculated and destroyed his reputation and legacy. Silly old man.

You don't support a deranged lesbian because you want skinheads in your audience. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom