Has Morrissey coming out a racist resulted in more fans?

So outside of being anti- mass immigration and Islamic ideology what do you find offensive? I don't find the need to dismiss those things because I don't see anything wrong with those particular views
You don’t see anything wrong with them H4W, because there is nothing wrong with them.👍

Anyone who thinks there is is a f***ing idiot. A naive child who doesn’t live in the real world. End of.

Seems to be there are a lot of great posters on here who have common sense views, & we are slowly driving out the ‘woke warriors’.

Keep it coming guys, we can make this forum a truly great place to be👍🇬🇧

Nothing about the completion (not termination) of Morrissey's BMG contract had anything to do with being racist.
Once BMG made such a public, corporate anti-racism push within their organisation, it was more or less inevitable that they would drop an artist who is seen by a lot of people as a racist and who has made overtly racist comments. That argument may be a post hoc fallacy but I don't see any way in which they could have justified negotiating a new contract with him without looking like hypocrites.

Once BMG made such a public, corporate anti-racism push within their organisation, it was more or less inevitable that they would drop an artist who is seen by a lot of people as a racist and who has made overtly racist comments. That argument may be a post hoc fallacy but I don't see any way in which they could have justified negotiating a new contract with him without looking like hypocrites.
I like your avatar's eyes.

Such a fascinating insight into the world of woke music management.

Brexit is coming.
'For Britain' reject multiculturalism as a racist concept.
For Freedom. For Justice. For Democracy. For Britain.

If that means losing the north of Ireland, Scotland and even Wales then it is price worth paying.

England for the English.

In Moz we trust.

Brexit is coming.
'For Britain' reject multiculturalism as a racist concept.
For Freedom. For Justice. For Democracy. For Britain.

If that means losing the north of Ireland, Scotland and even Wales then it is price worth paying.

England for the English.

In Moz we trust.

He's not a member & he didn't vote.

He's not a member & he didn't vote.
“As for Brexit, the result was magnificent"

“I like Nigel Farage a great deal”

"As far as racism goes, the modern Loony Left seem to forget that Hitler was Left wing!"

"I have been invited to Buckingham Palace three times, did you know?" "Charles once sent a signed note. If I get a fourth invitation I will go."

"There is only one British political party that can safeguard our security. That party is For Britain”

"For Britain will keep British society together."

"For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender."

Morrissey is a prominent Brexit supporter as well as a vocal anti-muslim and anti-immigrant champion. No debate. No debate. No debate.

Morrissey decided it was the right time to come out and risked it could be commercially damaging. He felt the need to be true to himself and knew enough of his support would accept it or embrace it. Those who have an issue with it are an acceptable loss. Not needed. Goodbye!

Morrissey decided it was the right time to come out and risked it could be commercially damaging. He felt the need to be true to himself and knew enough of his support would accept it or embrace it. Those who have an issue with it are an acceptable loss. Not needed. Goodbye!

Hugh, even when you are pretending to be someone else, you can't hide your essential Hugh-ness.

What level of notoriety do you think Morrissey could have had if he wasn't racist?

Would like Morrissey to be less vague and expand further his views, spoken from his mouth and now on public record.

What level of notoriety do you think Morrissey could have had if he wasn't racist?

Would like Morrissey to be less vague and expand further his views, spoken from his mouth and now on public record.
He would be a national treasure.

Back
Top Bottom