Has the user Piccadilly Jim/Missy/Guyliner, etc ever threatened to kill you?

Has the user Piccadilly Jim/Missy/Guyliner, etc ever threatened to kill you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Question for chatroom users:
Has the chatroom user who goes by the name Piccadilly Jim, Whore, Whoremoans, Missy, Guyliner, Jeffrey Dahmer, Macbeth and other names ever threatened to kill you? Just curious as I noticed he has threatened to kill me and others in the chatroom.

(I realize this isn't really a laughing matter but at some point you have to see the sad absurdity in it.)

Oh and Piccadilly Jim, you're not allowed to vote. But I think you already did.

I've never threatened to kill anyone, but if someone is threatening you, Chico, perhaps you should stop storing stolen, private and personal information and pictures on your computer of everyone and posting them in the chat, especially Robby, Marisela, Belligerent Ghoul, maybe they are threatening you, and rightfully so.

At this juncture the only one who has every implied that they were going to kill me or issue in some way a threat or what can be commonly known as a veiled threat is Robby.

Some of you may know him simply as "The f***tard"

yes Piccadilly Jim/jamie/whatever is nutso but unlike possibly buzzetta harmless :confused:
as is chico, although it is a bit sick that he has gone to such great lengths to find pics of me on friends of mine facebook accounts and then post them in chat, but thats what trolls do in chat, its their thing :straightface:
&

dude, you really need to move on and get a life if it all possible
your obsession with me and creaming your pants when others mention my name is borderline psychotic "at best" :cool:
i mean all you have accomplished is adding yourself to the list of solo-trolls that are obsessed with me
happy now buzzetta?
is that your goal?
if so, good for you then :rolleyes:
i just hope it keeps you for being so hard on those kids you supposedly teach
and that you do not punish any that remind you of me :eek:
however, given your complete obsession with me :crazy:
i find it hard to believe that others weaker than me do not suffer from your attempts at cruelty :cool:
it really is a disgrace that any human being would find themselves in a position where the likes of thee could harass and torment them
such as some poor, young, defenseless student :(

So who are you stalking tonight Private Pyle? I can only imagine how many girls you saw quickly grabbed their girlfriends arms for comfort and safety as they hurriedly walked away from your menacing stare and awkward attempts at conversation.

Tell us again how many restraining orders or OoP are out there on your sorry ass Private Pyle.

Yep, the bastard has threatened me. Asshole.:crazy:

0, i thought you were through with trolling with lies Buzzie?
how sad you must resort to the same old crap, over and over again
time for bed soon, huh?

How many people did you weird out in New Zealand? How tough did it make you feel to take that photo with the ciggy in your mouth? Did you feel like the Marlboro Man?

How much did it cost to fly down just to use the internet in New Zealand anyway? What is next? I hear the internet is lovely in England this time of year.

How much did it cost to fly down just to use the internet in New Zealand anyway? What is next? I hear the internet is lovely in England this time of year.

That's because you've never tried the internet in Hungary: it's fast and smooth.

I've never threatened to kill anyone, but if someone is threatening you, Chico, perhaps you should stop storing stolen, private and personal information and pictures on your computer of everyone and posting them in the chat, especially Robby, Marisela, Belligerent Ghoul, maybe they are threatening you, and rightfully so.

Sociopath/Psycho. Many people have screen-capped what you have threatened to do to certain chat users, and you HAVE threatened them with murder. One day, you'll come across someone who won't take your bullshit, and you will get what you deserve. I hope that day comes SOON.:crazy:

On the contrary, threatening to kill people, especially the female users of the chatroom - is basically all you do when you come to the chat nowadays. People have asked you to stop and told you it was illegal to do this, but it has not deterred you in the least. You have also threatened to release and/or post people's personal info on the front page of this site and over the airwaves of your sad little weekly college radio show as you have already done in the chatroom again and again.

So I ask of you again. Please stop with the threats, and the cruel and malicious behavior to the people of the chatroom. Especially to the specific 2 or 3 females that are the most frequent targets of your chatroom rage.

Chico, you sound like a little cry-baby. No wonder why Dave banned your "Chico" chatname from the chat, you're such an evil cry-baby! Don't blame ME for the bad Karma you put out, remember how you embarrassed Marisela, "elizabeth" (circa 2002/2003, I too have "screen caps" and chat-transcripts where you are posting "threats" and defaming and libel comments), and many others by tormenting them, photo-shopping their photo's, saying very very VERY cruel things about them, and posting personal information in the chat bringing them TO TEARS for like 2 years? Well, perhaps that bad Karma you put out there is coming back to you... Don't blame me! Hmmm, don't cry Chico, don't cry, Brocc's Mommy will take you, like Brocc, in her bosom and will make it all better, no one's gonna hurt you....I'm sure...

To the other people commenting: I say this, :lbf:

Tags
boldface unames buzz <3's robby chat is absued chico = frenemy chico = love i <3 chat jim diaf lunatics privte pyle has
Back
Top Bottom