Have to admit, I do love

the hilarious c***s in the media (often Guardian fartslappers) 'renouncing' their youthful Morrissey/Smiths fixation and fetishisation, as if they did something wrong in listening to him, because of his current views and jabberjawing. I confess, I don't know all that much about his modern pronouncements, don't follow him that much. I just know he's perceived as some sort of right-wing prick. I love the fool circle there, from 80s leftist hero to 2021 right wing pariah. Cliche sera sera.

I am laughing here, as Years of Refusal plays on my PC. The mad f***er has always managed to go against all modern grains! Now, I don't know if the grains he is now going against are the right (left) ones, but you have to admire somebody who is so obsessed with artistic autonomy that he still says what the f*** he likes in the face of widespread hatred and mockery. Of course, he is a millionaire, and can afford it.

But I mean, when you get a whole f***ing Simpsons episode dedicated to spitting on you, it means that they have spent (let me check Google for a sec for how much an average episode of the show costs; not got that figure in my head offhand, for some reason...)(f***, can't find much)...let's say, at a conservative estimate, $60 billion on mocking you to show how much they hate you.

And then these 'creator' c***s go home and clutch their weep-stained Morrissey pillows and pray to him in secret and listen to the tracks and swear at the walls and long for the days when they could openly enjoy their enjoyment of his music. Hard knock life being a yank minted wanker who, for public appearances, has to spend, let's see...

Six months(!) making an episode to show how Moz-free you are. You can't help but laugh at that. Six months and millions of dollars to mock you? You KNOW you have made it then, right or wrong.

Still laughing out loud.

I'd like to know where he stands about the covid-19 'vaccine'.

I'd like to know where he stands about the covid-19 'vaccine'.
I would imagine he stands on his own two feet about it, physically and mentally. Who f***ing cares? How does it affect our lives? And what the f*** does that have to do with what I just said anyway? Personally, I want to know if he likes pineapple on a pizza. That keeps me awake at night.

I would imagine he stands on his own two feet about it, physically and mentally. Who f***ing cares? How does it affect our lives? And what the f*** does that have to do with what I just said anyway? Personally, I want to know if he likes pineapple on a pizza. That keeps me awake at night.
Am I not allowed to be curious?

Aye, but...why? Who cares? There is not one person on this planet, personally, whose opinion on unprecedented, ruinous, chaotic times I wonder about. There is no way they can have a valid opinion, conspiracy theories aside. That would ascribe them preternatural powers none of us have. How the f*** can anybody know what's going on in the world right now? There is no such thing as prophecy, there is no such thing as an oracle.

If you follow an artist, you can get a decent general sense of their thought processes and ideas and views. Which probably mirror yours, cos that is why you like them. So what do you think Steven Patrick Morrissey is going to say about all this madness? And what difference would it make, even if you knew? Is he a doctor? Epidemiologist? No, he's just some c*** whose songs you like. And if he told you his opinion, would you love or hate it...and why? He's just a guy, after all.

Talk amongst yourself.

I am not trying to consult an oracle. I'm just curious as to whether he's aware of the dangers inherent in the jab. I'm hoping he hasn't had it, and will refuse it.

The more I think about the Simpsons slur, as I have been doing on-and-off for the last few days, the funnier I think it is. It's the most expensive failed attempt at an insult in the history of mankind, surely? A classic self-foot-shooting! If I was Moz I would almost take it as a compliment that a load of obsessive American rich brats decided they would 'punish' their former idol for whatever they perceive him to have done against them (the ego here is incredible!) by spending six whole months of their time, and millions of dollars, avenging their perceived molested teen angst years by painstakingly producing a half-hour episode of an over-the-hill yank cartoon programme!

"That goddamn pasty-faced right wing limey creep! Make me cry in high school at how much he understood me, will he? I'll show that gladioli muncher!" Their obsessive hatred of a mere singer shows, how much, deep down, they still care about and f***ing love him. I mean, if you genuinely never cared about somebody, would you spend six months of your life making an obsessive work of multi-million dollar 'art' about them? Way to show you hate the artist and just don't care anymore, maaaaaan! It's pure bleak black comedy, and Moz should be laughing his f***ing head off. It's like somebody obsessing over their ex to show they are not obsessing over their ex. Laughing here. What a load of stupid c***s, educated beyond their 'intelligence' levels, Yale and Harvard or not. Moz had them nailed years (of refusal) ago, anyway, with this classic tune:

The more I think about the Simpsons slur, as I have been doing on-and-off for the last few days, the funnier I think it is. It's the most expensive failed attempt at an insult in the history of mankind, surely? A classic self-foot-shooting! If I was Moz I would almost take it as a compliment that a load of obsessive American rich brats decided they would 'punish' their former idol for whatever they perceive him to have done against them (the ego here is incredible!) by spending six whole months of their time, and millions of dollars, avenging their perceived molested teen angst years by painstakingly producing a half-hour episode of an over-the-hill yank cartoon programme!

"That goddamn pasty-faced right wing limey creep! Make me cry in high school at how much he understood me, will he? I'll show that gladioli muncher!" Their obsessive hatred of a mere singer shows, how much, deep down, they still care about and f***ing love him. I mean, if you genuinely never cared about somebody, would you spend six months of your life making an obsessive work of multi-million dollar 'art' about them? Way to show you hate the artist and just don't care anymore, maaaaaan! It's pure bleak black comedy, and Moz should be laughing his f***ing head off. It's like somebody obsessing over their ex to show they are not obsessing over their ex. Laughing here. What a load of stupid c***s, educated beyond their 'intelligence' levels, Yale and Harvard or not. Moz had them nailed years (of refusal) ago, anyway, with this classic tune:

It really was a hilarious episode!

you should have said,who rattled your cage.
God, first time I ever heard that one! I now know what a comedian or somebody in a telly programme feels like when somebody comes up to them and says their catchphrase to them, like it's the first time that anybody ever did that. Hilarious. Better luck next time! :)

God, first time I ever heard that one! I now know what a comedian or somebody in a telly programme feels like when somebody comes up to them and says their catchphrase to them, like it's the first time that anybody ever did that. Hilarious. Better luck next time! :)
well for someone who only joined this site in may with 52 messages to your name i wouldnt imagine you have heard it that much.better luck next time.

The fact that you keep posting about it suggests that somebody's obsessed.

The fact that you keep posting about it suggests that somebody's obsessed.
Like there is such a thing as a non-obsessive Morrissey fan. Laughing here. But at least I have a sense of humour about it. Have not heard anything he did between 1991 to 2009, nor since, much, really. So sue me. :)

Back
Top Bottom