Have you forgotten, Robby? I didn't.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

You're allowed to post here after claiming I was raped and should either kill myself or be committed, making fun of a kid for missing school for a year because his brother died, making sexual advances towards an underage girl, etc. I could go on but you know what you've done and there is no point mentioning any more than that at this juncture. The point is, you're a hypocrite. If you think avoiding conflict and being a snob about it makes you better than any of us, then I think you did a little too much blow back in the day.

obviously, I do not agree with Viva Hate's characterization of events here at Solo from a time before he was banned
then I was eventually too though him for far longer and that's good enough for me
I have moved on, by that I mean not spending most of my time here engaging in the same idiotic behavior that we both did back in the day
however, he is younger than me and I still have some hope for him and so shall continue to take the high road and be the better person if you will
also, in order to set an example for others

Last edited by Oh my god, it's Robby!; Today at 12:32 PM. Reason: a nice thing to see is that no change in his lies about me, drags out the same old shit, but at least he's consistent

It's consistent because it's the truth.
I can lie. You can lie. The forum archives can't lie...

f19rfp.jpg

egcqb6.jpg

10gmebq.jpg

352i3c6.jpg

2zej9l1.jpg

1z5na5k.jpg

2hyjtqv.jpg

29urbl1.jpg

And more...

2jayr2h.jpg

20kx65e.jpg

2vvpg6s.jpg

6qa6n5.jpg

Need I continue digging Robby? You may not like what else I dredge up...

So please, tell me again how none of this ever happened.
willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg

:popcorn:

Wow. Robby is really a huge sack of lying shit. Damn. I'd heard rumors of him doing this but never saw the actual posts.

Wow. What a c***.

Those posts were from 2007. Made seven years ago. People change. You both were banned for trolling. He returned a better man. You returned as the same silly child you were in 2007. If this thread demonstrates anything, it is that Robby has learned from his mistakes and become a more considerate and thoughtful person. You on the other hand have learned absolutely nothing other than how to become a better troll on a fan forum. Congratulations.

Those posts were from 2007. Made seven years ago. People change. You both were banned for trolling. He returned a better man. You returned as the same silly child you were in 2007. If this thread demonstrates anything, it is that Robby has learned from his mistakes and become a more considerate and thoughtful person. You on the other hand have learned absolutely nothing other than how to become a better troll on a fan forum. Congratulations.

No, I think the thing learned in this thread is that Robby is a murderer.

The only reason you claim Robby is a better man is because Robby is one of the only ones sticking up for you. If he were to do otherwise, or take no part in this, you'd have no interest in defending him.

No, I think the thing learned in this thread is that Robby is a murderer.

There are plenty of posts where he talks about it while threatening someone else's life...all with pictures of medals and firearms tacked on.

The only reason you claim Robby is a better man is because Robby is one of the only ones sticking up for you. If he were to do otherwise, or take no part in this, you'd have no interest in defending him.

And she ignored the whole point...that since his return to the forum, he has been claiming none of this ever happened and anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

RB called him beloved a few months ago. :lbf:

No. I have had no problem with Robby--ever. I was not here when those posts were made. As long as Robby is kind to me and to others--now--I have no reason to join in on some witch hunt over something he did seven years ago.

I treated you the same. So many people wondered why I was kind to you when I started posting back in 2012. CG asked. And numerous others did as well--either out in the open or via PMs. I said the same thing, I was not here when he did these things you claimed he did. I defended you. But, I think maybe they were right in your case. You still are a snake in the grass with poisonous venom you are both capable and inclined to ejaculate all over the forums.

Last edited:

A leopard never changes it's spots

No. I have had no problem with Robby--ever. I was not here when those posts were made. As long as Robby is kind to me and to others--now--I have no reason to join in on some witch hunt over something he did seven years ago.

That's the kind of logic that sounds real nice, but it's irresponsible and obtuse. I am glad the justice system doesn't work that way.

I treated you the same. So many people wondered why I was kind to you when I started posting back in 2012. CG asked. And numerous others did as well--either out in the open or via PMs.

What do I care about any of that? Most of these people wonder how to tie their shoes. I have no regard for gossip about me, especially from people on a Morrissey forum who don't even exist in my real life.

I said the same thing, I was not here when he did these things you claimed he did. I defended you. But, I think maybe they were right in your case. You still are a snake in the grass with poisonous venom you are both capable and someone inclined to ejaculate all over the forums.

Yeah, I get it, you think I'm an awful person. I'm all broken up.

I treated you the same. So many people wondered why I was kind to you when I started posting back in 2012. CG asked. And numerous others did as well--either out in the open or via PMs. I said the same thing, I was not here when he did these things you claimed he did. I defended you. But, I think maybe they were right in your case. You still are a snake in the grass with poisonous venom you are both capable and someone inclined to ejaculate all over the forums.

Nigga please. Skylarker is a gem

As long as you can have a f***ing laugh and not take everything too seriously he's as good as gold.

Chill out

There are plenty of posts where he talks about it while threatening someone else's life...all with pictures of medals and firearms tacked on.

That was 2007. You just posted a gif of a suicide. Explain that one.

And she ignored the whole point...that since his return to the forum, he has been claiming none of this ever happened and anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

He has stated numerous times that he was banned for trolling and regrets many things he said in the past. Who is WinkWink? Is that you? If not, where are you in all this? What do these posts from 2007 personally have to do with you? We have all behaved badly. And most of us have owned up to it. Even apologized. Please post just even one example of you showing regret, humility, or apologizing.

Most people learn from their mistakes. You seem incapable because you are unable to be honest about who you are and how you present yourself on these forums. You are moving in circles. Repeating the same mistakes and engaging in the same types of feuds with posters--the cast just changes. But you remain static. Stuck in a vicious spin cycle. You need a self-imposed hiatus. Perhaps that is the only way you will be able to reflect and gaze upon what all of us here are able to see. I'd call it arrested development. But that sounds so cliche. But I am not sure there is a more appropriate concept to explain it.

Oh shit the gates have swung open.

Doesn't this prove that he didn't return a better man? In fact he returned a man who lies while partaking in excessive emoticon use?

Last edited:
That was 2007. You just posted a gif of a suicide. Explain that one.

He has stated numerous times that he was banned for trolling and regrets many things he said in the past. Who is WinkWink? Is that you? If not, where are you in all this? What do these posts from 2007 personally have to do with you? We have all behaved badly. And most of us have owned up to it. Even apologized. Please post just even one example of you showing regret, humility, or apologizing.

Most people learn from their mistakes. You seem incapable because you are unable to be honest about who you are and how you present yourself on these forums. You are moving in circles. Repeating the same mistakes and engaging in the same types of feuds with posters--the cast just changes. But you remain static. Stuck in a vicious spin cycle. You need a self-imposed hiatus. Perhaps that is the only way you will be able to reflect and gaze upon what all of us here are able to see. I'd call it arrested development. But that sounds so cliche. But I am not sure there is a more appropriate concept to explain it.

There isn't one word of that post that isn't idiotic.

Back
Top Bottom