Have you forgotten, Robby? I didn't.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Re: final word on this part 2, on account of "Hannibal" still needing another couple of minutes to D

I think it is OK to point out the hypocrisy. But to go on and on pulling up more threads, calling him a murderer, date rapist, and child molester, etc. is libelous and overkill.

We all get it. Now, can we move on?

Hey, I just called him a spy. And a date rapists. I called him a date rapist too.

Re: "Jehne, bubbie, I'm your white knight" - Sir Robby

The other day when Robby brought up the past, I was trying to figure out why he would open up that can of worms -
and open it as if he was so far removed that he couldn't be touched.

He's pretty much always felt like he couldn't be touched by the shit he did...remember, he's a just and noble knight?
2v9pyix.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: final word on this part 2, on account of "Hannibal" still needing another couple of minutes to D

But remarking upon your size is off limits?! FBE.

If you think the size of my ass is pertinent to any discussion that happens on an internet message board, by all means, remark upon my size.

If you think the size of my ass is pertinent to any discussion that happens on an internet message board, by all means, remark upon my size.

Maybe she's just jealous she doesn't have an ass?
c10f2360836fbad90cd89a705832855c_view.jpg

Why does Robbie live in China now by the way? Did he let some government CIA information slip and he's now in exile?

Why does Robboe live in China now by the way? Did he let some government CIA information slip and he's now in exile?

He's deep undercover. Killing his way up the syndicate ladder and bedding every Asian chick he can get to drink out of the glass he hands them...all in an epic quest to fistfight the fiendish Fu Manchu to the death on top of a moving train.
fu-manchu.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

RB pictured recently

2gxo6ea.jpg

With Steve Croce, nonetheless.

He's deep undercover. Killing his way up the syndicate ladder and bedding every Asian chick he can get to drink out of the glass he hands them...all in an epic quest to fistfight the fiendish Fu Manchu to the death on top of a moving train.

With Steve Croce, nonetheless.

:lbf:

His skillz are extra ordinary.

Re:

Why does Robbie live in China now by the way? Did he let some government CIA information slip and he's now in exile?

He couldn't find a decent job in the States to make a living, applied for a job of English teacher.

Re:

He couldn't find a decent job in the States to make a living, applied for a job of English teacher.

I would suggest you enroll in his tutelage, but even I don't hate you that much.

Re:

I would suggest you enroll in his tutelage, but even I don't hate you that much.

Bloody liar!!

You, Robby and VH are hopeless compulsive liars I've ever seen.

Carry on bitching yourselves, pathetic despicable loser.

Last edited:
Re:

Bloody liar!!

You, Robby and VH are the biggest compulsive liars I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:

Bloody liar!!

You, Robby and VH are the biggest compulsive liars I've ever seen.

Sigh. You're right...I was lying...I really do hate you that much.

Back
Top Bottom